Free Signatures for Cags

kyuby

CAGiversary!
Feedback
150 (100%)
So, I started working on photoshop a while ago while I was studying Graphical Design at my university, I havent completed a signature in a while so Id like to make some free so that I can actually see if Im still good at it =).

some gallery I had back in 2011:

afduj.deviantart,com

oh btw, just fill this up to make things easier:

Colour:

Render:

Any text?:

I also recently made a Profile picture that won the Xbox ONE make a picture contest =)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't mind, can you make me a signature with Miki Hoshii and Takane Shijou from Idolm@ster? Otherwise, just Takane. :lol: Thanks in advance. :D 

If you don't mind, can you make me a signature with Miki Hoshii and Takane Shijou from Idolm@ster? Otherwise, just Takane. :lol: Thanks in advance. :D
I definetly can =), Im actually thinking about making it double, like they have their backs together and there are two colours =) is there any colour you would like? or is one I choose good for you?

I definetly can =), Im actually thinking about making it double, like they have their backs together and there are two colours =) is there any colour you would like? or is one I choose good for you?
That totally works for me. Hmmm. Those two have their own color schemes, but I'll let you decide.

Text: Just their names and my Username randomly put somewhere. :lol:

Finally finished something, and I had so many options that Ill let you take whichever you like =), let me know if you want to change anything:

2ljkltf.jpg
353ea28.jpg

35clf6v.jpg

2hmnigk.jpg

Anything Last Of Us related, with my board name blume3.

I don't necessarily need it, but if you want the practice I'll take a free sig. Thanks either way.

Finally finished something, and I had so many options that Ill let you take whichever you like =), let me know if you want to change anything:
Thanks! They're absolutely lovely. :D

I like them all but my favorite has to be the third one.

Wow. these are great sigs!

I would love one mixing Nighthawks (the painting in my profile pic)  and with Cowboy bebop.  If you can figure out a way to put them together?  You can put in my name BillyRox

Hmm. How about Reptile from MK? Preferably in human ninja form. In terms of color, dark shades and/or a deep, blood red. Any text just my username.

Thanks

Well if ya can get to it how about a Call of Duty black ops2 or ghost character (maybe one with a face mask own holding a gun) with a dark theme (black blue) with my username in it. Thanks a ton for doing this man!

If you still need/want more practice I would love a Legend of Zelda one(orcarina of time) with my name and green color scheme :) (thanks :)

I guess I could, though the signature wouldnt be able to move like a gift hehehehe

so far the ones  I've made, let me know if you like them:

2qa36so.jpg

2ibzq5d.jpg

Nice job! I'll have a better look at it when I'm not on mobile.

Last edited:
Whenever you have time can you please make me one with my CAG name MetalMegaGio and these pictures of Soul Eater.If you can work with these pictures that would be great unless you can find better pictures.Thank You. 

Picture For Soul

[hiddenlist]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs39/f/2008/364/0/e/Soul_Crazy_by_IrishAnon.png[/hiddenlist]

Picture For Dr.Stein

[hiddenlist]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KEOQvhJxzTg/T1GXImV8WmI/AAAAAAAAASk/3JOcoeosfvM/s1600/stein-063-animestockscom.jpg[/hiddenlist]

EDIT:For Colors use some dark color tones.

You have done some really nice work here!! The Piece you did for Billy Rox is awesome.

Never had a sig design done for me before but would love to see what you can do :)

Colour : The Teal you have in Billy Rox and Tan

Render : Master Chief 

Text: Name

Would be happy to return the favor and design one for you as well!

You have done some really nice work here!! The Piece you did for Billy Rox is awesome.

Never had a sig design done for me before but would love to see what you can do :)

Colour : The Teal you have in Billy Rox and Tan

Render : Master Chief

Text: Name

Would be happy to return the favor and design one for you as well!
Lol you guys should do a Sig off! you guys are both talented

If you can, an Aqua Teen Hunger Force one. Preferably Master Shake. I would also like, instead of my BOARD username, just put "The Zho"

Hey Kyuby, can you make me a Sig, Fallout 3 or Fallout: New Vegas related? That would be so cool, I'm lacking your skills :p 
And my username ShawnSig 

Whenever you have time can you please make me one with my CAG name MetalMegaGio and these pictures of Soul Eater.If you can work with these pictures that would be great unless you can find better pictures.Thank You.

Picture For Soul

[hiddenlist]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs39/f/2008/364/0/e/Soul_Crazy_by_IrishAnon.png[/hiddenlist]

Picture For Dr.Stein

[hiddenlist]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KEOQvhJxzTg/T1GXImV8WmI/AAAAAAAAASk/3JOcoeosfvM/s1600/stein-063-animestockscom.jpg[/hiddenlist]

EDIT:For Colors use some dark color tones.

damn... Im all confused, who does still want a sig?
I do.I quoted what I wrote a couple pages back.

Alright =), If you guys still want it Ill work on them right now =), also if you guys have anything to give back I wont mind =), A thanks is more than enought though

I was gonna say I have a thevius raccoonus code for the vita to give but when I went to get it found it wasn't in the case. Apparently it's tied to the disc somehow from what I found out online :/

If there's a way to give you the code that you know of you can have it as I don't have a vita so won't use :0

bread's done
Back