Dead Space (PC Origin) free

Wario64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Good until May 8, seems like a long promotion?

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/dead-space-ANW.html

Update: Part of "On the House" promo

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/on-the-house-ANW.html

About 'On the House'
  • Free?! What's the catch?
  • There's no catch. Grab full games, expansions and more at absolutely no cost. Just make sure to act fast because On the House specials can appear and disappear at any time.
  • You mean a trial or demo, right?
  • Nope. You’re getting a full version of the real game — for free!
  • How long will I own the game?
  • Once you’ve claimed your game, it’s yours to keep!
  • Why is Origin doing this?
  • We're gamers, too. We appreciate you making Origin your gaming home ... and besides, who doesn't like free stuff?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not bad I guess, but that Humble Bundle/Origin promotion really devalued a bunch of EA games to the point that they are worthless.

Boo! I can't tag it to my Origin account unless I launch the program. I'll have to try to remember to do it when I get home I guess. Not that I'll EVER play it. Have the first 2 (maybe three I don't even remember now...) on PS3 and I haven't bothered to play those beyond the first few minutes of the first game. Wasn't really my cup of tea, but then I have the terrible need to hoard as many games as I can. Gotta own 'em all!

Absolutely fantastic game! I have my Xbox 360 copy but for free I'll add the PC version to my Origin account. Who knows, maybe one of these days I'll have a system that can actually play it! (Yes my PC is horribly outdated, but I don't care).

Boo! I can't tag it to my Origin account unless I launch the program. I'll have to try to remember to do it when I get home I guess. Not that I'll EVER play it. Have the first 2 (maybe three I don't even remember now...) on PS3 and I haven't bothered to play those beyond the first few minutes of the first game. Wasn't really my cup of tea, but then I have the terrible need to hoard as many games as I can. Gotta own 'em all!
Check your order status in My Account. Even without the application it showed up there after i went to the website and logged in and clicked get now.

Check your order status in My Account. Even without the application it showed up there after i went to the website and logged in and clicked get now.
Thanks for that! I was disappointed when I thought I couldn't redeem this through the web. It works!

Could just bump one of the other dozen threads on this we had over the past couple weeks. One point in time we had 4 seperate threads on the front at once.

bread's done
Back