W: Game Boy Advance games

ArugulaZ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
108 (100%)
I'm looking to beef up my Game Boy Advance software library. If you've got any games that you'd like to sell, either post a link to your own trade/sell list on CAG or just post the games you have available right here. All reasonable offers on games I want and don't currently own will be considered. Thanks!

Bump. Boy, these threads sink to the bottom of the forum fast!

Looked at your list, Yars. Didn't notice anything I was after, sorry!

I see your point. Cartoon Network Collection (the video collection) is intriguing but the rest of the stuff is really iffy. How'd you get so much Nicktoons stuff?

Yeah, most are leftovers. Most of the games are kid friendly because my parents never really liked us playing video games out of our age group, so they really enjoyed getting us Nicktoons/CN games. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got both Golden Sun games and Tales of Phantasia. The first Golden Sun includes the box, map and manual. The second is cart only. Tales of Phantasia is cart-only, but in a DS case with custom cover art.

I've got both Golden Sun games and Tales of Phantasia. The first Golden Sun includes the box, map and manual. The second is cart only. Tales of Phantasia is cart-only, but in a DS case with custom cover art.
PM me with a price for Tales of Phantasia and I'll give it due consideration.

bread's done
Back