Remember Me PS3 is $10 Free Shipping on Newegg.

My PS3 needs reformatting every time I turn it off if I used Wi-Fi. I might be able to do it, but it will take hours and I need to reformat it afterward. It's just a waste for me. I haven't even gotten anything on PS+ yet an I've had it for months.

My PS3 needs reformatting every time I turn it off if I used Wi-Fi. I might be able to do it, but it will take hours and I need to reformat it afterward. It's just a waste for me. I haven't even gotten anything on PS+ yet an I've had it for months.
Web store not working for you to at least add it to your download history?

This is what is going on with me and Sleeping Dogs. No matter what I do, I can't download it because it ends up being corrupt or some other crap. It makes me angry because it is a game I would actually like to play. Reformatting is not an option because I don't feel like downloading all the games I have already downloaded.

This is what is going on with me and Sleeping Dogs. No matter what I do, I can't download it because it ends up being corrupt or some other crap. It makes me angry because it is a game I would actually like to play. Reformatting is not an option because I don't feel like downloading all the games I have already downloaded.
Hmm! I had no issues with Sleeping Dogs or any other game. Have you guys tried rebuilding your data base yet? You should give that a try. It usually solves a lot of weird issues with the PS3.

Had problems with bioshock inf. Downloaded the game 8 times and never installed.

My solution: turn off router for a few hours.Bingo.

I have had issues with corrupt downloads as well. Only happens sometimes with no apparent rhyme or reason. Eventually it works so just keep trying. I've never had to reformat and typically I get it fine the next day.

Web store not working for you to at least add it to your download history?
The web store works. It's just that I need to set up a connection every time I want to get something and the PS3 will need formatting after that. I need to see if I can get all my stuff back from my hard drive. If it works, then I might download once a day and reformat the next day.

Buy a new hard drive? I wouldn't be able to put up with that BS.

Reformatting is an option, just queue up 15+ downloads while you sleep, and install big file games while you eat, poop, or shower. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I played this game with PS+. I liked it a lot. It has flaws but it's fun and has really cool mechanics when you mess with people's memories. Also, I enjoyed the story.

Buy a new hard drive? I wouldn't be able to put up with that BS.

Reformatting is an option, just queue up 15+ downloads while you sleep, and install big file games while you eat, poop, or shower. :p
It's not the hard drive. It's the actual system. It does that without the drive. My connection is slow, so I would only get one download a day and the PS3 gets hot. :(

Good deal.  I paid $30 for it a while ago and wasn't pleased at that price, but it's definitely worth $10.

I liked the story but the build-your-own-combo system wasn't as flexible as I was hoping, and the cooldown times for the special combat moves were waaaaaay too long.  Best part is the memory remixing, but it's only a small part of the whole game.

bread's done
Back