[OOS...again] WWE 2K14 (PS3) $19.99 w/ free shipping at Newegg.

I got this on 360 for $15 digitally.  The game is absolutely amazing.  One of the best wrestling games I ever played.  Love that game.  I loved the Legends of Wrestlemania mode the most.  Amazing.

For those tempted to get it on the Xbox 360 it comes with a $20 XBL gift card, but the game itself is $29.99. 

Edit: Someone beat me to it! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it was '13 actually but that game was awesome.  I think it was their "Ultimate Game Sale" they had last year

I checked and this one has Wrestlemania I want to play that badly.  I think the one I have has Attitude Era mode actually.  Great game

went out of stock while I was checking out. :cry:
That sucks man...really blows when that happens, believe me. At least Newegg has been on a roll the last few days. And they keep popping out the deals one after the other, especially after certain games sell out. We should all keep our eyes peeled for the next one.

That sucks man...really blows when that happens, believe me. At least Newegg has been on a roll the last few days. And they keep popping out the deals one after the other, especially after certain games sell out. We should all keep our eyes peeled for the next one.
i wont keep my eyes peeled, ill wait for the next sucker to do it for me! #takingadvantage

Got this price matched at Best buy while it was hot, thanks op! Can't wait since the last WWE games I played was Smackdown Just Bring It and Here Comes the Pain.

is newegg having some sort of sitewide sale? they are having a ton of sales.. Is there a list of all the games on sale instead of searching through these forums for a thread on each one?

Got this price matched at Best buy while it was hot, thanks op! Can't wait since the last WWE games I played was Smackdown Just Bring It and Here Comes the Pain.
I still feel Here Comes the Pain was the best!!! I still remember playing it with 5 other friends co-op on one tv, smashing the reversal buttons to reverse strikes/grapple one after another. The game pace was also so fast.

Felt the gameplay wasn't that exciting once they rolled out Smackdown vs Raw.

bread's done
Back