Best Buy- Dark Souls 2 Black Armor Edition For Shipping and Store Pickup

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Thespyder314

Thespyder314

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:38 AM

Really isnt a deal persay but I have notices people are paying outrageous prices for this game on ebay and just wanted to let people know that as of right now Best Buy still has it for Store pickup if ur store has it in stock or you can get it with free shipping.  Have Fun

http://www.bestbuy.c...uls 2&lp=5&cp=1

#2 qualityman13

qualityman13

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:32 AM

Good Game, prepare to die.... a lot

Want 20% off games at Best Buy? Click here. http://www.cheapassg...t-buy-discount/
Free Amazon Prime For 3 Months (Enjoy Free Two day Shipping)
http://www.amazon.co...ef_type=generic

#3 wakkawakka

wakkawakka

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:49 AM

ebays prices aren't really outrageous. i did a quick look and what came up is 65$ or around 60$. some 70 but thats about it. not much of a profit really with shipping costs.

#4 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:50 AM

amazon still has it in stock for both versions

#5 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:01 AM

They did a Hell of a good job with this game and the raised steelbook is possibly the coolest one I've ever seen.

Well, well worth it.

#6 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:10 AM

ebays prices aren't really outrageous. i did a quick look and what came up is 65$ or around 60$. some 70 but thats about it. not much of a profit really with shipping costs.

I did a quick search as well for listings under the actual game... BRAND NEW, the most recent listings SOLD for $40, $40, $39.5, and $55. Certainly not outrageous. Certainly no profit...

#7 U BE DA MAN

U BE DA MAN

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:13 AM

Hasn't the black armor edition been in stock at Best Buy since launch? I know it has at Amazon and I've been going back and forth on wether or not to get it. The case looks awesome and I've really wanted to try a souls game but I'm not sure if I'll like and I usually don't pay more than $40 for a game.
3DS FC: 1607-2889-7755
Feel free to add me

#8 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:16 AM

They did a Hell of a good job with this game and the raised steelbook is possibly the coolest one I've ever seen.
Well, well worth it.

I agree it's really nice though it's not a steelbook. ;)

#9 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3 - Challenge Mode is DOPE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2014 - 11:42 PM

This is my favorite game of 2014 so far. I'm not a hardcore souls fan and haven't finished the first two games, but this one really clicked with me.  Love it and can't stop playing it. 

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#10 VexxedCS

VexxedCS

Dirty Nihilist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2014 - 11:58 PM

Hasn't the black armor edition been in stock at Best Buy since launch? I know it has at Amazon and I've been going back and forth on wether or not to get it. The case looks awesome and I've really wanted to try a souls game but I'm not sure if I'll like and I usually don't pay more than $40 for a game.

FWIW I bought Titanfall and Infamous: Second Son, yet all I ever want to play is Dark Souls II.  Something about that game just keeps drawing me back... Finished New Game+ the other day and I'm still itching to play more.

#11 Matrix

Matrix

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2014 - 12:00 AM

I have the CE but haven't opened it. This is really tempting, but am not sure I care to bite (again).