Best Buy- Dark Souls 2 Black Armor Edition For Shipping and Store Pickup

Thespyder314

CAGiversary!
Feedback
55 (100%)
ebays prices aren't really outrageous. i did a quick look and what came up is 65$ or around 60$. some 70 but thats about it. not much of a profit really with shipping costs.

They did a Hell of a good job with this game and the raised steelbook is possibly the coolest one I've ever seen.

Well, well worth it.

ebays prices aren't really outrageous. i did a quick look and what came up is 65$ or around 60$. some 70 but thats about it. not much of a profit really with shipping costs.
I did a quick search as well for listings under the actual game... BRAND NEW, the most recent listings SOLD for $40, $40, $39.5, and $55. Certainly not outrageous. Certainly no profit...

Hasn't the black armor edition been in stock at Best Buy since launch? I know it has at Amazon and I've been going back and forth on wether or not to get it. The case looks awesome and I've really wanted to try a souls game but I'm not sure if I'll like and I usually don't pay more than $40 for a game.

This is my favorite game of 2014 so far. I'm not a hardcore souls fan and haven't finished the first two games, but this one really clicked with me.  Love it and can't stop playing it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hasn't the black armor edition been in stock at Best Buy since launch? I know it has at Amazon and I've been going back and forth on wether or not to get it. The case looks awesome and I've really wanted to try a souls game but I'm not sure if I'll like and I usually don't pay more than $40 for a game.
FWIW I bought Titanfall and Infamous: Second Son, yet all I ever want to play is Dark Souls II. Something about that game just keeps drawing me back... Finished New Game+ the other day and I'm still itching to play more.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the CE but haven't opened it. This is really tempting, but am not sure I care to bite (again).

bread's done
Back