Halo 4: Game of the Year Edition $19.99 @ NEWEGG

It's worth it at that price considering that one map pack alone is $10....and the Season pass costs $25.

Pick this up and save money says the guy with a Master Chief avatar  :speaktothehand:

I was thinking about getting the GOTY awhile back, Dell had it at this price over the holidays and I didn't pull the trigger (already have Halo 4, haven't played much since the weeks after launch, but I often jump at GOTY editions to get cheaper access to DLC). It seems like a good deal on the surface.

But maybe not so much. According to the xboxachievement forums, it seems like just FINDING matches with the DLC maps is a bit of a pain... if not impossible due to the way the matchmaking system is setup (i.e. if *EVERYONE* in the lobby doesn't have the DLC, those maps will *NEVER* come up in the playlist). Is this true? How difficult to find DLC matches? I'd just want to mess around with it for a week or so, get the achievements, etc. I'm not one of those crazies that needs *ALL* of the achievements, but if I can't at least play most of the maps and get at least a good number of the DLC achievements - I probably wouldn't bother. It seems sort of ridiculous they would have it that way. 

i'm not sure--maybe try a different browser?

also, from SD, a user said that there isn't a designed playlist for new/dlc maps. you just have to hope you get matched up with people that have the maps in regular matchmaking.

boooooo

also, from SD, a user said that there isn't a designed playlist for new/dlc maps. you just have to hope you get matched up with people that have the maps in regular matchmaking.

boooooo
Too bad I already ordered, but I probably should have tried Firefox or IE since it was no longer

boooooo
It didn't work in another browser either, but thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited:
Can't really hate on amazon people for wanting it too.
They might want to use built up credit towards this.

I just wish online population was better for this game.

Checked CAG while at BB picking up arkham origins.....got this price matched while there.
Thx OP!!

bread's done
Back