Indie Fury Bundle (8 games for 1,50)

I have never heard of any of these. Any opinions? Are they repeats? Are any of them on Greenlight?
Chains is actually already on Steam, but no Steam key here. Bad games and no Steam keys even when available is a bad look for a bundle. I wouldn't expect Steam keys if any of these every get greenlit.

Chains is actually already on Steam, but no Steam key here. Bad games and no Steam keys even when available is a bad look for a bundle. I wouldn't expect Steam keys if any of these every get greenlit.
So it's just more Desura scraps? That's really crappy of them not to include a Steam key (if they had to pick one key over the other), but I'm sure that was more the dev's decision (unless the website is specifically anti-Steam). Based on that alone, yeah, there's no way we're getting Steam keys unless the dev says so on their greenlight page. Good call Fox, I'll avoid this.

Edit: Just realized this was posted by the site rep. I didn't even think to look at the username.

I apologize for the rudeness, site rep people. Would you please clarify if Steam keys would be given if any of these games were greenlit?

Edit 2: Looked at some of the past deals posted from this site, they haven't been terrible, and they've had Steam keys in their bundles before, I'm just gonna guess it's the Chains dev being cheap. That said, the games still don't look that good, and there's the high chance there'll be no Steam keys if games are Greenlit, so I'll still probably skip unless the site rep responds.

Last edited by a moderator:
So it's just more Desura scraps? That's really crappy of them not to include a Steam key (if they had to pick one key over the other), but I'm sure that was more the dev's decision (unless the website is specifically anti-Steam). Based on that alone, yeah, there's no way we're getting Steam keys unless the dev says so on their greenlight page. Good call Fox, I'll avoid this.
It gets crazier. Chains has been bundled 4 times before... all with Steam keys.

I've read this thread title a handful of times tonight.  On about the fifth try, it finally registered that this bundle wasn't themed around an obsession with anthropomorphic animals.  

Makes more sense now. 

Yeah, I'm sorry, but buying games that are probably on Kongregate just doesn't do it for me OP.

Some decent looking Desura games, though.  Dangerous Insects wasn't enough for me to grab the IR it was in, but it's cheaper here.  Retention looks cool.  On the other hand, Deadly Rooms looks like trash, and I wouldn't count on this site having DRM-free downloads available long-term.

Some decent looking Desura games, though. Dangerous Insects wasn't enough for me to grab the IR it was in, but it's cheaper here. Retention looks cool. On the other hand, Deadly Rooms looks like trash, and I wouldn't count on this site having DRM-free downloads available long-term.
Plus there's no guarantee you'll get Steam keys if games are greenlit, bundlebandits doesn't provide them. It's all up to the dev. The only bundle I've bought from them was their first (the one with Puddle).

Last edited by a moderator:
Plus there's no guarantee you'll get Steam keys if games are greenlit, bundlebandits doesn't provide them. It's all up to the dev. The only bundle I've bought from them was their first (the one with Puddle).
Then they stole your identity and sold it overseas.

Asian_SPIDERMAN_____by_SAMLIM.jpg

Hey, BundleBandits rep person. Thanks for taking feedback and having all the games in your new bundle have Steam keys available. Your selection could be better, but it's definitely a start to becoming a well-known bundle site. You'll at least sell more bundles now, keep it up. :bouncy:

Thanks all for the feedback, We are working hard to get those steam keys too, but the market is tough and although we promise developers high amount of percentages we need to become bigger to get the bigger games.

We have a big list of things we need will improve thanks to you guys!

:)

bread's done
Back