The Last of Us - Frozen

baeelin

CAGiversary!
Looking to see if I can get some assistance from you trusted CAG'rs.  I have the original 60 gb PS3 and played TLoU and beat it several times.  I'm not sure what's happened but now the game will not boot up.  It goes to the boot screen where TLoU shows in the bottom right corner but the percentage gauge will not start up.  It just sits on that screen F O R E V E R.  Very aggravating as this is my absolute favorite game.  It is on the most current software version and the issue persists across multiple different discs so it has to be a software issue.  Can you guys give me any suggestion to fix this issue???  I can't play Left Behind because of this!!! HELP!

I don't know if this will work/help.  Have you tried deleting the Game Data and reinstalling the game?  Maybe also try to delete a patch/update for the Last of Us and try playing it then.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah I tried that.  The first time I did it it worked and the game booted.  After that it didn't help.  I have gone so far as to factory reset the PS3 removing all data except software updates.  I am hoping and praying that they do a PS3 > PS4 upgrade on TLoU.

Damn, I came in here thinking that they were making a Last of Us game with Frozen characters in it based on your thread title.
Glad to know I wasn't the only one expecting something else based on the title :eek:

Edit: also what is the big deal about that movie? I haven't seen it and have no desire too, but the hype around it seems so odd (for lack of a better word)

Glad to know I wasn't the only one expecting something else based on the title :eek:

Edit: also what is the big deal about that movie? I haven't seen it and have no desire too, but the hype around it seems so odd (for lack of a better word)
Another long line of Disney movies that are no where near as good as the old ones.
To each their own, but I would say it stands with Disney's best. Between Tangled, Wreck-It Ralph, and now Frozen, Disney is on a roll right now that recalls their Renaissance years (Little Mermaid, Aladdin, etc.). Frozen is probably the best of these recent films, it's got some nice twists on the typical 'princess' formula, and it's also got more and better songs than anything they've done since the '90s if you're into the musical aspect. If you're into Disney animation and/or musicals, it is the real deal.

And now back to your regularly scheduled TLOU thread. :lol:

I have to say Wreck It Ralph is my all time fave but that shouldn't surprise anyone considering the nature of this website.

bread's done
Back