CBS Cares 2014 Colonoscopy Sweepstakes

CD6405

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
Welcome to the 2014 CBS Cares Colonoscopy Sweepstakes!

If you are the grand prize winner, we will fly you and a companion to New York for three nights in a luxury hotel. And then the main event - you will be driven to the Center for Advanced Digestive Care for a free colonoscopy!

To enter the sweepstakes please click here!

Good Luck!

http://promotions.mardenkane.com/cbs/cbscares14/more.cfm

MUST BE BETWEEN AGES 40 AND 79

Last edited by a moderator:
Prize consists of round-trip coach air transportation for Grand Prize winner and one (1) guest to New York City, New York from a single major U.S. airport nearest the Grand Prize winner's home, double occupancy hotel accommodations (one (1) room) for three (3) nights, a colonoscopy procedure for the Grand Prize winner only, and $500 cash.
Oh, that's a shame. I'd envisioned a romantic getaway culminating in the endoscopic equivalent of a couples massage.

I once read that the colon can be as light as 4 pounds in a healthy person and 40 in an unhealthy person.. :eek: besides I hear all the celebrities love having a hose up the butt. I run my ass through the car wash every other week to save a few bucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I were another year older I would have tried for this, only because it's what my father died of. Might as well try to get a trip out of town for it.

bread's done
Back