Amazon Pre-order Titanfall 360 for $59.96 plus $15 GC and Digital Mini Guide

Nope.... I'm expecting it to flop seeing how many times it's been delayed (and the fact that we've seen nothing from it yet)
its been delayed twice so MS can push X1 sales. cause i honesty dont see how the last delay could help the game get better with the fact it was suppose to be "gold" and shipping out by that point.

wana take MS word that its Just like the X1 but as you said, the lack of videos/promotions/ screens really got me doubting this game. but there is a small piece of hope that MS is hiding all of that cause it really does look and play alot like the X1 copy. but in either Case MS screwed up and by causing that last delay it forced my hand to buy a ps4.

its been delayed twice so MS can push X1 sales. cause i honesty dont see how the last delay could help the game get better with the fact it was suppose to be "gold" and shipping out by that point.

wana take MS word that its Just like the X1 but as you said, the lack of videos/promotions/ screens really got me doubting this game. but there is a small piece of hope that MS is hiding all of that cause it really does look and play alot like the X1 copy. but in either Case MS screwed up and by causing that last delay it forced my hand to buy a ps4.
Good story bro, titanfall delay made you buy a ps4. Dont forget to go by a Wiiu since Mario isn't coming to other consoles.

A delay of a 360 game made you buy a PS4? Makes sense.
Good story bro, titanfall delay made you buy a ps4. Dont forget to go by a Wiiu since Mario isn't coming to other consoles.
was going to buy a ps4 anyway, i was just hoping for TF360 to hold me over till at least june. but with that 2nd pointless delay it became evident that MS has put the 360 owners on the back burner to push their new systems, so rather than feel punished for not upgrading i just said **** it and bought my ps4 early.

MS is really ****** up this 360 release, Hell we are a week away (again) and the ads still refuse to mention a 360 version. hell i called up my local mom and pop store (who are normally very up to date with all games) and they literally had little to no clue about the 360 TF, FFS, i was the ONLY person who called about it according to them.

I think its shady as fuck what MS is doing with this game. Delays, no gamplay vids, no screens, no nothin'.
It's to make people who won't upgrade think it's the same as the XBone version but with lower resolution and to make people who may upgrade get the XBone version because it's available now and it looks good. They're covering both fronts just by delaying and hiding.

The thing was rumored to be sub 720p with 30fps. The 30fps would kill this game. It's not even being made by Respawn.

That said it's still my favorite next gen game. Infamous was pretty good too but this games just awesome.

MS wants people to forget this game is coming out on the 360 to push more Xbone consoles. Simple as that. Who knows how well it will run, but I dont think its fair how 360 owners are getting shafted. If MS wasn't getting their teeth kicked in this game would be out already.

They didn't learn anything from last summer. Lack of info and mixed messaging will not earn you customers. MS has decent products but their marketing is terrible. No used games, always online, Forza DLC, "Day 1" achievements, Kinect (no games still), Titanfall...so many deliberate mistakes and decisions. It can all be fixed with 2 words...Family Sharing.

They didn't learn anything from last summer. Lack of info and mixed messaging will not earn you customers. MS has decent products but their marketing is terrible. No used games, always online, Forza DLC, "Day 1" achievements, Kinect (no games still), Titanfall...so many deliberate mistakes and decisions. It can all be fixed with 2 words...Family Sharing.
EA is publishing the game, not MS. It's mostly EA determining whether the game gets delayed. People need to stop blaming MS for everything going wrong with this version. Everyone knew it wouldn't stack up with the X1 version because of the developer.

And please tell me you don't actually think you can't play used games or have to be always online?

I'm curious to see how the 360 version turns out because even the Xbox One version doesn't look all that superb graphically so I can't imagine what the 360 version looks like. 

EDIT: Worth mentioning the game is a lot of fun it just kinda disappoints with graphics when compared to Killzone, Ryse, Infamous.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious to see how the 360 version turns out because even the Xbox One version doesn't look all that superb graphically so I can't imagine what the 360 version looks like.

EDIT: Worth mentioning the game is a lot of fun it just kinda disappoints with graphics when compared to Killzone, Ryse, Infamous.
I should preface this by saying I just got done playing Titanfall for 5 and a half hours. I've been loving this game. But it doesn't look much better than a 360 game. I recently played the Killzone Shadowfall campaign straight through over a weekend. Killzone looks next-gen and it's hands down the best looking game I've ever played. Titanfall looks pretty bad by comparision, but I have no desire to ever play Killzone Shadowfall again (except maybe to show off the visuals to friends). The gameplay was just mediocre (with absolutely beautiful visuals). The Titanfall gameplay is amazingly fun (with shitty looking visuals). I choose gameplay hands down any day.

I just wish Titanfall looked really good. Maybe in a couple years we'll get a Titanfall 2 that looks as good as Killzone and plays as well as Titanfall. It would be awesome to get some more native 1080p games on the Xboner that aren't racing sims (Forza) or little download games (Killer Instinct) or crap kinect games (Kinect Sports Rivals).

I should preface this by saying I just got done playing Titanfall for 5 and a half hours. I've been loving this game. But it doesn't look much better than a 360 game. I recently played the Killzone Shadowfall campaign straight through over a weekend. Killzone looks next-gen and it's hands down the best looking game I've ever played. Titanfall looks pretty bad by comparision, but I have no desire to ever play Killzone Shadowfall again (except maybe to show off the visuals to friends). The gameplay was just mediocre (with absolutely beautiful visuals). The Titanfall gameplay is amazingly fun (with shitty looking visuals). I choose gameplay hands down any day.

I just wish Titanfall looked really good. Maybe in a couple years we'll get a Titanfall 2 that looks as good as Killzone and plays as well as Titanfall. It would be awesome to get some more native 1080p games on the Xboner that aren't racing sims (Forza) or little download games (Killer Instinct) or crap kinect games (Kinect Sports Rivals).
Well said. I agree with everything you said.

Gameplay is what's important and the game is fun. I just kind of expected it to look better since it's new hardware.

Hopefully the sequel looks better and also comes to PS4 since that's my preferred console.

[quote name="Gamer4life88" post="11654123" timestamp=" If MS wasn't getting their teeth kicked in this game would be out already.[/quote]

They're not getting their teeth kicked in :| this is their most successful console launch.

The wii u might be getting ITS teeth kicked in, but not MS. These consoles have been out 4 months, people. I know it's cool so ride Sony right now but it's so easy to forget how bad the ps3 launch was. There was an official drop within a year. Me, personally, am just glad that both systems started out strong this time around instead of the 360 doing great, the wii absolutely dominating on levels that make the ps4 look bad (EVERYBODY wanted a wii for a year after it came out) and the ps3 generally sucking until they brought out PS+.

I like both of the new consoles. I think we're in for a great gen.

was going to buy a ps4 anyway, i was just hoping for TF360 to hold me over till at least june. but with that 2nd pointless delay it became evident that MS has put the 360 owners on the back burner to push their new systems, so rather than feel punished for not upgrading i just said **** it and bought my ps4 early.

MS is really ****** up this 360 release, Hell we are a week away (again) and the ads still refuse to mention a 360 version. hell i called up my local mom and pop store (who are normally very up to date with all games) and they literally had little to no clue about the 360 TF, FFS, i was the ONLY person who called about it according to them.
Evident.... Lol. So you're an MS insider? That's awesome. Can you give us the release date of Halo 2 anniversary?

EA is publishing the game, not MS. It's mostly EA determining whether the game gets delayed. People need to stop blaming MS for everything going wrong with this version. Everyone knew it wouldn't stack up with the X1 version because of the developer.

And please tell me you don't actually think you can't play used games or have to be always online?
The reason why it's not going to stack up with the xbox one version is not because of the developer, but the hardware. Bluepoint is pretty good at reverse engineering ports (GOW and MGS series).

But yeah, this is not Microsoft's baby, people need to remember this. They may be handling a good portion of the marketing, but they're not obligated to, technically that's EA's job. Is it shady that they're not actively advertising the 360 version? Maybe, but this info has been known for a while now.

Lulgasm. That's the reason for the name.
I was so looking forward to this game X1 before it came out then found out it was multiplayer only. Then decided I didnt want it cause except for halo i normally dont like multiplayer. I bought it day one and have to say the multiplayer is great. It has the good parts of halo and cod. There is some camping but overall great game. I was going to buy the 360 version for my 12 year old son but honestly I got a great deal on a new X1 so hes getting an X1 on his birthday in 2 weeks.

They're not getting their teeth kicked in :| this is their most successful console launch.

The wii u might be getting ITS teeth kicked in, but not MS. These consoles have been out 4 months, people. I know it's cool so ride Sony right now but it's so easy to forget how bad the ps3 launch was. There was an official drop within a year. Me, personally, am just glad that both systems started out strong this time around instead of the 360 doing great, the wii absolutely dominating on levels that make the ps4 look bad (EVERYBODY wanted a wii for a year after it came out) and the ps3 generally sucking until they brought out PS+.

I like both of the new consoles. I think we're in for a great gen.
Well, the ps4 is up by almost 3 million I believe. I dont think anybody expected that, but I agree that its still early and MS seems to have picked up steam in NA with Titanfall coming out.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back