• Please log in to reply
506 replies to this topic

#1 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:04 AM

RIP PS4.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#2 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:06 AM

Wii U

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

#3 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:07 AM

659629.png?68329996

#4 snakeybro

snakeybro

U mirin bruh?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:07 AM

Xbone

Currently Playing:   :ps4: Destiny, Madden 15, Metro Redux, Last of Us Remastered, OlliOlli, Velocity 2X   :3ds: Gunvolt, Zelda: ALBW, Kirby Triple Deluxe, VVVVVV, Super Mario 3D Land    :vita: Dragon's Crown, Metrico, Mega Man X4, TxK, Sly Cooper Trilogy, Phantom Breaker

:xb1: Peggle 2, Madden 15, Diablo 3: UEE, Metro Redux, The Golf Club     :wiiu: Hyrule Warriors, Shovel Knight, Mario Kart 8

solidSNAKE231989.png

20140611-40611011-4gamer-003-1-thumb.jpg

#5 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:08 AM

#nintendomasterrace

#6 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:10 AM

QXx1Koj.gif

Posted Image

#7 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:20 AM

Icebeast bought a Wii U.

Not that I would know cuz I'm not talking to him right now or anything.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#8 Jimbo Slice

Jimbo Slice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:22 AM

Any interest in selling Donkey Kong, bluescrote? In the mood for a platformer

#9 snakeybro

snakeybro

U mirin bruh?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:28 AM

Play Linkin Spark! Dat fun doe, or play Max Curse of Brothahood :D

Currently Playing:   :ps4: Destiny, Madden 15, Metro Redux, Last of Us Remastered, OlliOlli, Velocity 2X   :3ds: Gunvolt, Zelda: ALBW, Kirby Triple Deluxe, VVVVVV, Super Mario 3D Land    :vita: Dragon's Crown, Metrico, Mega Man X4, TxK, Sly Cooper Trilogy, Phantom Breaker

:xb1: Peggle 2, Madden 15, Diablo 3: UEE, Metro Redux, The Golf Club     :wiiu: Hyrule Warriors, Shovel Knight, Mario Kart 8

solidSNAKE231989.png

#10 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 05:08 AM

I'm not quite sure what the knock on Mirror of Fate was... or if people actually liked it once it was ported to HD and no longer a "3DS experience"... but the game was pretty solid.  It had a few technical hiccups, but I just finished it and I found it very enjoyable.  So much so that I'm baffled that it was a 3DS game or that it received bad reviews.

#11 snakeybro

snakeybro

U mirin bruh?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 05:11 AM

I'm not quite sure what the knock on Mirror of Fate was... or if people actually liked it once it was ported to HD and no longer a "3DS experience"... but the game was pretty solid.  It had a few technical hiccups, but I just finished it and I found it very enjoyable.  So much so that I'm baffled that it was a 3DS game or that it received bad reviews.

Yea i thought it was pretty fun, love dem 2d Metroidvanias. Too bad Lord of Shadows 2 sux

solidSNAKE231989.png

#12 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 05:33 AM

I also enjoyed that game, played it on 3DS and on 360 and had fun both times.

659629.png?68329996

#13 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 05:41 AM

I also enjoyed that game, played it on 3DS and on 360 and had fun both times.

I'm glad I never bought the 3DS version.  

In the end, it's a much better metroidvania type game than Strider.  That's for sure.

#14 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 05:45 AM

Icebeast bought a Wii U.

Not that I would know cuz I'm not talking to him right now or anything.

I did. I got Monster Hunter as well MoCiWe, and I know you've talked about the series in the past, don't know if you still own the game, and we'll see how into it I get since I mean I spent like 180 hours in Tri (but only using a bow gun, haha (I hate how the split the armor)), so maybe I'll try a different weapon this time around, but it would be fun to have someone to play with. I kind of almost want to get my roommate a 3DS copy so that we can play together.

662978.pngTeddie_Swimsuit_Sig.jpg
sig.gif

#15 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 05:55 AM

I'm glad I never bought the 3DS version.  

In the end, it's a much better metroidvania type game than Strider.  That's for sure.

Well as you know I enjoyed Strider....but yeah, Mirrors was actually a good Metroidvania game for sure.

I did. I got Monster Hunter as well MoCiWe, and I know you've talked about the series in the past, don't know if you still own the game, and we'll see how into it I get since I mean I spent like 180 hours in Tri (but only using a bow gun, haha (I hate how the split the armor)), so maybe I'll try a different weapon this time around, but it would be fun to have someone to play with. I kind of almost want to get my roommate a 3DS copy so that we can play together.

Haha, don't know if I still have Monster Hunter, that's funny! Of course I have it, that games AMAZING!!!! I'd definitely be down for trying some online for sure.

659629.png?68329996

#16 phantomphoenix

phantomphoenix

Make It Loud!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 06:00 AM

#17 weevles

weevles

Posted 30 March 2014 - 09:19 AM

lux/sin my Battle net ID is gunm1315.

#18 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 10:28 AM

Icebeast and I are bonding so much over our Dota play dates. You guys should be so jely.

Lyralei is my waifu.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#19 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 01:25 PM

Sorry, I tend to keep my first party Nintendo titles since I'll eventually replay them.

#20 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:32 PM

That sausage Crunchwrap at Taco Bell was pretty tasty, the bacon waffle taco was just alright though :o

659629.png?68329996

#21 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 04:06 PM

Yea i thought it was pretty fun, love dem 2d Metroidvanias. Too bad Lord of Shadows 2 sux

Mirror of Fat was actually a Metroidvania rather than a side scrolling action game? The Demo really didn't give me a metroidvania vibe (then again it was a demo).

I've been getting into Rage over the weekend. Great shooting mechanics. The shotgun might be one of the best feeling shotguns in a shooter I've ever played. It's a shame the environment constantly reminds me of Borderlands though.

#22 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 04:18 PM

Mirror of Fat was actually a Metroidvania rather than a side scrolling action game? The Demo really didn't give me a metroidvania vibe (then again it was a demo).

I've been getting into Rage over the weekend. Great shooting mechanics. The shotgun might be one of the best feeling shotguns in a shooter I've ever played. It's a shame the environment constantly reminds me of Borderlands though.

Hehe Mirror of Fat, but yeah, it's a full on Metroidvania game, you can go back to previous areas to get stuff as you unlock new abilities. 

The guns in Rage were probably some of the best things in that game, I never actually beat it but I did enjoy what I played, but it does kind of feel like a empty Borderlands in a way yeah

659629.png?68329996

#23 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 04:40 PM

aLKrnR6_460sa.gif

#24 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 04:52 PM

aG9by9G_460sa.gif

#25 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 04:56 PM

azbQ9Yb_460sa.gif

#26 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 04:57 PM

aVOBW0O_460sa.gif

#27 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 04:59 PM

a9dByMj_460sa.gif

#28 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 30 March 2014 - 06:51 PM

I'm loving Second Son so far. Amazing graphics, and same gameplay that was great in the second--though the side mission variety is lesser.

Story wise I'm just past the mission on the space needle, overall I 100% the first two districts.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-0524-8826

Bluray Collection
DVD Collection

#29 weevles

weevles

Posted 30 March 2014 - 07:38 PM

Did I friend U on Wii U?  If not, send me UR FR Code.  DK Tropical Freeze is $39.99 on Amazon, so I just bit on it.

I'm loving Second Son so far. Amazing graphics, and same gameplay that was great in the second--though the side mission variety is lesser.

Story wise I'm just past the mission on the space needle, overall I 100% the first two districts.

I'm still in the tutorial part I think.  That part seems really long to me for some reason--all story set up and working with the basic powers.  Haven't had as much time to really sit down and play through yesterday since my gaming time was mostly directed at Diablo 3 PS3 (online multi w/buddies) and Reaper of Souls PC (been leveling my Demon Hunter and started a Crusader).

#30 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Lookin' in all the right places

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 07:45 PM

Zeki, you bought Yaiba for $59.99