Namco - Tales of Graces f; Tales of Xillia; Tales of Vesperia; Tales of the Abyss $19.95 Each + S/H

Damn.  All great games that I was happy to pay full price for when they launched.  Those are nice prices from Namco.  Hoping for a good sale at some point on Symphonia as I held off on buying that right away. 

Great deal for those who haven't played some of these. I would recommend Tales of Vesperia (if you have a 360) and Xillia. Graces is good but not as good as the previous and Abyss is really good if you can stand playing on a handheld for that many hours. I really wish that Vepseria would be translated for the PS3.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are one of my favorite CAG user coopscohen. Probably going to pick up F and Xillia.

Sale ends when?

Great deal for those who haven't played some of these. I would recommend Tales of Vesperia (if you have a 360) and Xillia. Graces is good but not as good as the previous and Abyss is really good if you can stand playing on a handheld for that many hours. I really wish that Vepseria would be translated for the PS3.
Almost word for word what I would have said *High 5 to Moose* my hope is we see Vesperia released on PS4 in some remake as getting a US port on PS3 is very unlikely.

I'm tempted by Graces F and Abyss, those are the only ones I'm missing out of these. But I won't trust Digital River again. I'll wait for another site to match hopefully.

I couldn't resist XIllia and Graces for that price, my credit card is still audibly groaning under the strain though.

I may be the only person who feels this way, but I liked Graces f a lot more than Xillia.

Just wanted to throw that out there since Graces f never gets any love.

Needed Tales of Graces f and Tales of the Abyss 3D and at $19.99, it was a must buy as Amazon rarely has these on sale.  Total price for me was $42.90.

Bought Xillia and Grace F and the later said this...

Tales of Graces f (PlayStation 3)

Windows XP/Vista/Win7

Boxed Shipment

... the heck.

I believe all these games have been this price or cheaper in the past. The only one I haven't played is Abyss and S&H makes this almost the same price as buying for $30 from Amazon.

Here's the link to all of them. Also....the Xillia CE is back in stock..."super rare" games ftw. :wall:

http://store.namcobandaigames.com/store/namcous/list/categoryID.67518600

I may be the only person who feels this way, but I liked Graces f a lot more than Xillia.

Just wanted to throw that out there since Graces f never gets any love.
Same, I vastly preferred Graces to Xillia.

Bought Xillia and Grace F and the later said this...

Tales of Graces f (PlayStation 3)

Windows XP/Vista/Win7

Boxed Shipment

... the heck.
That's just a sign that Digital River is ready to float some fantastic values your way. Hope you enjoy the Quicken software you just ordered. It should arrive in about 12 short business days.

people are way too harsh, who seriously NEEDS a specific game within 3-4 days anymore... 10 is fine
I couldn't agree more. I mean shit, it's a great deal to pay $6 to ship a 3DS game to you in the next two weeks! I mean, first class mail with tracking gets most places in the country in 3 days and costs $3.50. So why the hell not pay $6 and get it in 10-14 days?! You're right, people are just soooo harsh.

Ahh probably going to bite on xillia and graces f havent really seen these games cheaper then this and no tax free shipping. Been wanting to try graces anyway and it is very overpriced elsewhere.

Ahh probably going to bite on xillia and graces f havent really seen these games cheaper then this and no tax free shipping. Been wanting to try graces anyway and it is very overpriced elsewhere.
I believe Xillia was 20 a few times (including Black Friday). Xillia was also on sale for only $10 if you had a PS+ membership.

I'd love to add these to my collection, but I know they'd just end up in my backlog. $20 a pop is just a little steep to do that.

people are way too harsh, who seriously NEEDS a specific game within 3-4 days anymore... 10 is fine
No one. But people are spoiled and have to have everything "right now".

I consider a week great. But then again when I was younger you couldnt order anything without waiting 6 to 10 weeks to get your item.

Boy I can see why people don't like ordering from this site.  The wording is not even properly formatted on the checkout page.  Anyways I maybe went against my better judgement and ordered Graces F and Abyss.  Don't need Abyss as I have it on PS2, but I am tired of waiting for Graces deals and the free shipping put me over.  Plus I know how much Namco/Bandi cries for purchase support in order to localize the next game.  Basically I get both games for what Graces usually costs alone.

Boy I can see why people don't like ordering from this site. The wording is not even properly formatted on the checkout page. Anyways I maybe went against my better judgement and ordered Graces F and Abyss. Don't need Abyss as I have it on PS2, but I am tired of waiting for Graces deals and the free shipping put me over. Plus I know how much Namco/Bandi cries for purchase support in order to localize the next game. Basically I get both games for what Graces usually costs alone.
Yeah, I usually list my area is Bronx, NY but this site seems to turn a blind eye to that and in stead wanted to say I was in Mount Vernon which I can definitely say I am NOT. I switched it to New York, NY and it accepted that. Format wise it's not the worse site I've ever ordered from but it's pretty broken looking

As for Shipping I don't need my games fast as game franchises like Assassins Creed, Ratchet & clank, and God of War not to mention anything from Squeenix has insured I have a back log to keep me busy til they show up. Of course there's the other sales too... you could almost guarantee a steady stream of packages every week if you're not careful. all the more reason to want to save a few dollars on shipping.

I wish I could order Xillia, but the checkout page keeps replacing the city that I enter for my address with a wrong city.

Got one graces f an one vesperia. Already have both but I know they will eventually be harder to find. Might make a little profit off ebay.

Got one graces f an one vesperia. Already have both but I know they will eventually be harder to find. Might make a little profit off ebay.
1392679230208.jpg

last time they had ToA 3d on sale amazon matched the price, i bet we will see something similar so long as people alert amazon of the lower pricing.  

For me each of the tales games have something to offer and worth playing:

- Tales of Symphonia (can't comment on 2, haven't played): First tales game I beat so the many technical shortcomings are clouded by nostalgia goggles. This game has so much content, good plot twists, and endearing main cast.

- Tales of the Abyss: I really enjoyed the Character progression in this game, plus best music in any of the tales games. 

- Tales of Vesperia:  Personally my favorite of the bunch.  Best story line & cast.  plus last (console) tales to have a proper overworld, different modes of transportation, and all the tropes that got me into RPGs.

- Tales of Graces:  This was one of the most fluid battle systems which really made up for the early game pacing issues for me.

- Tales of Xillia:  admittedly I was a little let down, great cast but the two perspective approach could have been better. Fun battle system and dialogue; not to mention the few animated sequences were really well done. 

bread's done
Back