Injustice Gods Among Us (vita) 19.99 @ BBY (15.99 for GCU members)

handsomepete

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/injustice-gods-among-us-ultimate-edition-ps-vita/2011007.p?id=1219068212247&skuId=2011007&cmp=RMX&ky=2mgAShwh2M6GFLq2wOXyck5m3ciOgcKD8&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-VrSw9TziEUxXCFeHkQgTkg

Before everyone asks - yes, the graphics took a big hit in the port to vita (even more than the Mortal Kombat port). In trade it got silky smooth framerates and (I think) all of the features of its console brethren.

Nonetheless, if you want it, there it is!

Edit: PS4 and PS3 versions are 39.99 also. Thanks, CAG tracker!

Last edited by a moderator:
So the framerate wasn't hit? I'll have to try to find a video, but I remember Mortal Kombat looking absolutely terrible on Vita. If Injustice is worse..... :puke:

Wouldn't it be $15.99?
Yes it should be.

Last edited:
Interesting...I wonder if it would ever go on sale for $14.99 since it seems $19.99 is its new MSRP (no "For Sale" banner or the like on the BBY.com page). :whistle2:k

Well that's below my "buy it" price.  Why am I hesitating?  

Saw it in action a couple weeks ago and it was beyond ugly.  Of course I appreciate the fps more, but...  man...  is it a dog.  

_1385071823.jpg

Well that's below my "buy it" price. Why am I hesitating?

Saw it in action a couple weeks ago and it was beyond ugly. Of course I appreciate the fps more, but... man... is it a dog.
man that is ugly. i guess ill skip this till it gets 9.99 at a certain point. thanks for the heads up

got excited for this until the debbie downers made me reconsider.

Not hugely into fighting games and wanted to try this, but not with horrible graphics.

got excited for this until the debbie downers made me reconsider.

Not hugely into fighting games and wanted to try this, but not with horrible graphics.
If this is your only option to get the game, then jump on it ASAP. It's a fantastic game. I (slightly) prefer the newest MK simply because I don't like how they did away with the block button (I'm a defensive kind of player) but aside from that it's a fantastic experience.

But yeah, the game certainly looks a lot better on PS3 from what I am seeing. It doesn't look like there's much of an improvement between PS3 and PS4?

my god that vita port looks big riggs bad smh. im glad my instincts told me to stay away. i mean sure i wasnt expecting a perfect ps3 clone of the game but wow

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got it.  It's a good way to practice tech on the go or to try out the DLC characters if you don't want to spend $30 on all of them.

It's a bummer because it definitely looks like little time was put in optimizing the graphics. That said, the amount of content and polish is just insane for single player. Like most vita games mp seems mostly dead but if you like the idea of an sp centered fighter its wonderful. I paid 15$ during a psn sale and loved it.

Nice, I've been wanting that, and I'll take a graphical hit to get it portable!

My understanding with Mortal Kombat is they choose to reduce the graphical settings to keep it at 60FPS.  Personally I'd probably prefer the better graphics at 30FPS, but oh well lol

I bought this at $40 physical and then rebought it as digital. I've spent way too much money on Vita purchases but this game is perfect for Vita, especially with the "suspend" feature.

So I gave in and opened it. I gotta say that the screenshot above does the game "injustice" haha. It looks and runs pretty well. Not a lot better than the screenshot, but it certainly does look better

bread's done
Back