The Official CAG April 2014 Pick-Ups Thread

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Show us what you got!

That's right Olengie, I hijacked it back since I actually remembered this time around!

Anyways, show us your pick ups for this month.

Yes, you totally took it from under meh nose. lul. :lol:
Don't let him talk to you like that! He's on west coast time even! So while he technically would be right if he was on east coast time... He technically made it early compared to his actual time zone ;)

Yesterday's pick-ups:

Infamous Second Son(PS4)(new from best buy) -$46(after 20% and $5 reward zone)

Dreamcast with cables(from goodwill) -$15

I have been playing Infamous, and it seems very similar to Prototype 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
The last of the stuff from last month arrived finally.

It was a pretty good March after two months of not much spending since I had to recover from my trip to Japan. T____T

AnimeDVD1.jpg

AnimeBlu1.jpg

AnimeBlu3.jpg

AnimeBlu2.jpg

AnimeBluDVD.jpg

Games1.jpg

Games2.jpg

God damn I can't believe I bought this. Got it for $77 shipped on WBstore. Feels weird I paid that much for movies when normally I buy one for a few bucks. I may sell it for a profit eventually but I'll watch the blu-rays first. Going for $225 pre order on Amazon right now.

Update- found even a better deal. Bought a 2nd copy with LotR 3 disc blu ray collection for $73 shipped after codes and taxes. Cancelled the first order.

5316.jpg

13627432335_58e86758ce.jpg

both vita games from amazon, pokemon gold and worm light was from estarland.

Found some neat sixth gen videogames today. I couldn't find the Flea market(outdoors market/swapmeet) or whatever thread so I'll just post these finds on this thread. All the games were 2 for $5. All the games are complete (the two disc sets games are complete) and have very minor scratches on the discs. I also found the two white artwork .hacks but I already traded them off.

Found some neat sixth gen videogames today. I couldn't find the Flea market(outdoors market/swapmeet) or whatever thread so I'll just post these finds on this thread. All the games were 2 for $5. All the games are complete (the two disc sets games are complete) and have very minor scratches on the discs. I also found the two white artwork .hacks but I already traded them off.
Dang, that is a nice haul. You keeping that .hack Quarantine and Rule of Rose?

Yeah, I am going to keep all of them besides Morrowind and street fighter ( they're duplicates). Tried out Rule Rose it's kinda weird but fun lol!

picked up James Bond Nightfire on Xbox complete for $8.95.  Sunk a TON of time into this back in the day so I'm stoked to own it again!

spoilered for normal pick ups. Some great Genesis stuff, but normal stuff.

I found these at a thrift store for $3 a piece

And more Pokemon e-Reader cards.

Now for the cool stuff! I went to a comic con in Dayton, Ohio. Kevin Eastman, co-creator of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, was there. He is really a great guy. Do yourselves a favor and buy the new IDW comics he is working on. They are equally as great.

All three books are signed.

I also have something else really cool coming in within the next few days.

spoilered for normal pick ups. Some great Genesis stuff, but normal stuff.

I found these at a thrift store for $3 a piece

And more Pokemon e-Reader cards.

Now for the cool stuff! I went to a comic con in Dayton, Ohio. Kevin Eastman, co-creator of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, was there. He is really a great guy. Do yourselves a favor and buy the new IDW comics he is working on. They are equally as great.

All three books are signed.

I also have something else really cool coming in within the next few days.
he's the co-creater of the series in a whole or just the IDW comics?

Picked up in April so Far:

• Super Mario Land (GB)
  • Rabbids Travel in Time (Wii)
  • Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland (GBA)
Simple joys.

I haven't posted in a while, but I'm just too excited about my pickup yesterday.

sfRytAG.jpg

I've been looking at Craigslist a lot the last couple of weeks trying to find a good arcade cabinet, but ran across someone selling a few system lots. Ended up getting these two for $140, of which I can sell a few of the games and make up a good chunk of money. I am genuinely surprised of the pristine condition everything is in.

First Pick Ups of the Month.

All from Gamestop. Good thing about having five Gamestops close to you, means there will be some form of  diversity in what they have. Finally got a great looking copy of Lost Odyssey, and it's complete. A long time ago, I remember my friends were joking around with me getting Onechanbara. And now it actually happened. :lol:

Games in the sleeves are PS2 games, Star Ocean 3 and Chaos Legion.

Picked up Bubble Bobble for the original Gameboy for $12 off CraigsList. Was going to pick up an imported copy of Pokemon Diamond (cart only) for $5, but I tried it out on the spot and it would not load on my DS - so, I didn't get it.

How close to your goal are you?
Not even close. I've got somewhere around 250 Wii games and there is probably around 1000 that were released in the US. I'm waiting for the next Gamestop B2G1 those are where I really get a bunch of stuff. I have somewhere around 20-30 Gamestops within 30 minutes of me so I'll probably pick up another 100+ games then.

Complete Gaming Episode 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42uG-jutX7U
I like the new-ish format of this video! Honestly, it is a tough call as Kyla (did I butcher that name?) got Battlefront 2 which is both awesome and worth some cash. But honestly, the winner for me is always genesis games. Plus, Einhinder- duh!!! game is bad assery.

I remember the mic and mac game, isn't it loosely based on mcdonalds?

Not even close. I've got somewhere around 250 Wii games and there is probably around 1000 that were released in the US. I'm waiting for the next Gamestop B2G1 those are where I really get a bunch of stuff. I have somewhere around 20-30 Gamestops within 30 minutes of me so I'll probably pick up another 100+ games then.
You are going to buy soooo many terrible games. Don't do it, bro!

I went to my friends house yesterday so his wife could help with my taxes, and he gave me a Keurig coffee maker. So there is that slice of happiness taken care of!

bread's done
Back