Most anticipated Game of 2014?

Out of the 2014 games that haven't come out yet, I'm most looking forward to Tropico 5. I've put well over 400 hours into Tropico 4 (and its expansion and DLCs), so…

Probably Destiny. The Order 1886 as well.

Some other stuff like Arkham Knight and Dragon Age Inquisition down the list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Witcher 3 by a mile. Just thinking about it makes me want to play Witcher 2 again.

Finishing up the Telltale games (Walking Dead, Fables) and Game of Thrones down the line

Also The Order 1886 and Smash Bros

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD - which I already have

I typically try to avoid RPGs, as my schedule doesn't allow me the time for them, but I'm just about done with my 1st playthrough of FFX. Being the international version threw me for a loop. I forgot the destruction sphere in Besaid, and when I had the opportunity to return for it, I get ambushed and insta-raped by an "optional" 800,000HP boss....

Witcher 3 by a mile. Just thinking about it makes me want to play Witcher 2 again.

Finishing up the Telltale games (Walking Dead, Fables) and Game of Thrones down the line

That got delayed until early 2015 :(

For me Arkham Knight and Destiny are probably at the top of the list right now. Other than that Shadow of Mordor, Dragon Age 3, and Assassins Creed: Unity. Lords of the Fallen looks pretty good too.

Other than that I'm looking forward to E3 to hear about what else is coming out this fall.

Probably Arkham Knight. After the shitshow they did with DA2 I'm not too confident DA3 will be much better as I'm a huge Origins fan.

Ubisoft has a lot am looking forward to this year (no Assassin's Creed because am honestly bored with the series already).

Statis and No Man Sky are 2 Indies am really looking forward to this year.

2014 doesn't have that much coming out that I'm interested in. 2013, however, has had the most good games I was excited for since 2004.

Aside from FFX/X2 HD, Titanfall, Infamous SS and Arkham Knight (which might be delayed until next year), it's a pretty uninteresting year for gaming - for me at least. I might pick up Evolve and that retardedly named Borderlands game IF they release this year. And as for games I've lost interest in, you're up Watch_Dogs. I had my $60 ready for the few days after the PS4 launch to pick this bad boy up, but after that huge delay, I've found myself not really interested in it anymore

Tales of Xillia 2

Tales of Hearts

Kingdom Hearts 2.5

drakengard 3

Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair

Akiba Trip 2

Arkham Knight is my top most anticipated.
Tales of Xillia 2
Tales of Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2.5
drakengard 3
Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
Akiba Trip 2
How the hell is Kingdom Hearts 2.5 on your list and not 3?

Arkham Knight is my top most anticipated.
How the hell is Kingdom Hearts 2.5 on your list and not 3?
Probably because KH2 was proven good and like most entries in the KH series, 3 will probably be a convoluted mess as twisted and impenetrable as the last 8 portable games no one cared about

Probably because KH2 was proven good and like most entries in the KH series, 3 will probably be a convoluted mess as twisted and impenetrable as the last 8 portable games no one cared about
Last I check KH3 was a console release and not some shit handheld game. Given that, they're batting 1000 on console.

And just like the very first shitty portable KH game, KH3 will rely heavily on the notion that you actually played them all - reintroducing characters, plot points, settings, etc instead of telling it's new story. 

I guess you know that from play KH3 already? Give it time for them to show off the game before making that assumption. And there's nothing wrong with some reintroductions. Helps us get back in the groove. Especially since SE is being a group of asshats and not releasing KH1&2 for Xbox players.

I just don't want have to buy a DS, 3DS, PSP, Atari 2600, Sega Genesis, and a fucking Virtual Boy to understand all the backstory introduced across a myriad of different consoles they released key plot points in...

If you think Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming out in 2014 (title of this thread) then wow, I wish. I won't even take a bet that has it coming out in 2015. My guess is 2016. Unless they got a new dev team replacing the FF15(versus) dev team. And then we can expect portable game quality and a keyblade that transforms into dual pistols ala DMC.

I just don't want have to buy a DS, 3DS, PSP, Atari 2600, Sega Genesis, and a fucking Virtual Boy to understand all the backstory introduced across a myriad of different consoles they released key plot points in...
I think all you really need now is a PS3 and perhaps a 3DS for Dream Drop Distance.

Honestly 3D is probably my favorite game in the entire series so far.

EDIT: I want some of whatever you guys are smoking that think Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming out this year.

Witcher 3 is delayed to Feb. 2015 now.

Because of that, I'm with Ryukishi in voting for Dragon Age.

Drakengard 3 because Nier was so good it caused me to drop my hate for even the first Drakengard.

Definitely Dragon Age Inquisition. I have high hopes they can bring it back around. I loved Origins, but was let down by DA2. Everything I've seen about Inquisition seems they are back on the right track.

Now that it was announced that Sunset Overdrive is coming this year that probably jumped to the top of my list.

And just like the very first shitty portable KH game, KH3 will rely heavily on the notion that you actually played them all - reintroducing characters, plot points, settings, etc instead of telling it's new story.
I actually applaud them for that. Too many things, whether it's games, a television show, or movie don't do this and are always in total fear of alienating any new viewers/players anymore so they start new things that barely reference or even acknowledge their predecessors despite being connected. I've only played Chain of Memories, 352 Days, and Birth By Sleep but they were good enough that you could play them without having to know everything. In reality though no shit most people aren't going to be playing them unless they are fans already derr.

Correct me if I'm wrong but just happened to found this game Bless, it said that it will be released soon. Got excited with this one. i like the graphic it was very detailed though i don't know much anything about this game but i'm really looking forward for this to be out soon. Its my most anticipated game for this year aside from this Dragon Age Inquisition. 

bread's done
Back