Photo
- - - - -

Amazon DotD - Burn Notice: The Complete Series for $50.99 (DVD)

amazon dotd burn notice complete series dvd deal of the day prime burn notice complete

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2014 - 04:58 PM

http://www.amazon.co...rds=burn notice

This is kind of a punch to the gut for me, as I already own all 7 individual seasons and paid an average of $15 for each one. :wall:

All in all, I loved this series and can't recommend it enough!

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: Just Cause 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [8/22]:  :ps3: MGS3 HD (4.75/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#2 thelaughingmann

thelaughingmann

Posted 01 April 2014 - 06:05 PM

It's a pretty subtle series. Bruce Campbell gets more action in this one series than he had in the past few years. -rimshot-

But for what it's worth, Monk going for sale...now this?

I wish I had my tax refund so I could nab both.

http://www.presstartoplay.com/ <- Press Start to Play, a new gaming website with a collective of gamers bringing you live streams, reviews, giveaways, and that good old feeling of enjoying video games. I am giving them a chance. Why aren't you guys? Follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Twitch and even donate to the cause! 

XSkittleKrazyX.png76561198028909821.png

"I do not want to live in a world without laughter. Or macaroni and cheese." PSN: XSkittleKrazyX, Steam: The Laughing Mann, Twitch: TheLaughingMannofAF2

#3 xFate

xFate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:59 PM

One of my favorite TV series. Watched since Season 1 back in 07. I'll probably wait for a blu ray collection but this is a great deal. Amazing show.

#4 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2014 - 09:05 PM

Great 1st season. Fell flat after that. I think this is on Netflix/Hulu/Amazon Instant Video for anyone on the fence.

MLIFTgM.gif