PS2 Games 75% off at GS (NOW ONLINE!)

arsenalcrazy8

CAGiversary!
Title says it all. Theyve been 75% off in store for like 3 months, but now its online too. 

Go n Gyet it.

Saver Stacks with this for free shipping,

*Saver applies to PRE DISCOUNT...so if you get a game for 29.99 that will give free shipping despite your actual total being 75% of 29.99.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well when I posted this, there was a bunch of titles there. Xenosaga 3, Suikoden 5 etc...

if nothing else there WILL be restocks...

What do people do with PS2 games these days? Buy them to sell?
A lot of people on here collect games. I also still play PS2 (and older) games from time to time. I completed Rule of Rose just recently. Just because it's not a new release doesn't mean the games aren't worth playing. Some are classics that all gamers should try and play.

Thanks OP!  I ordered several I had been looking for.  If them come incomplete/FUBAR, I'll just return those ones.

A lot of people on here collect games. I also still play PS2 (and older) games from time to time. I completed Rule of Rose just recently. Just because it's not a new release doesn't mean the games aren't worth playing. Some are classics that all gamers should try and play.
Rule of Rose has been one of those in my backlog that I keep meaning to play. What did you think of it?

Get them for the cheapest prices they can b/c the valuable games are already skyrocketing in price.

FYI you don't have much time left to find games in store as any GS with used PS2 stuff (games or accessories left) are being instructed to send it into corporate for the website to sell so consider this last call.

Like I said, at the beginning almost all the expensive games were in stock. I managed to get both Ar Tornelicos and both Mana Khemias, Suikoden 5, MvC2, all the Atelier Iris's etc

Given how bad GC games looked during the 75% off clearance, I can only imagine how bad these are gonna look. 

I ordered a few but am pretty much ready to go into a store to return then. 

Given how bad GC games looked during the 75% off clearance, I can only imagine how bad these are gonna look.

I ordered a few but am pretty much ready to go into a store to return then.
Yeah, I'm expecting to have to return most because they just won't work. I did get a few GC games that worked from their online store though.

Like I said, at the beginning almost all the expensive games were in stock. I managed to get both Ar Tornelicos and both Mana Khemias, Suikoden 5, MvC2, all the Atelier Iris's etc
Hell yea, Suikoden 5! Sadly the only games I would really want are the RPGs and people already snatched all of them. Do you want to trade any PS2 games? I still got a ton from the ones I grabbed in stores.

Picked up a couple of games. Had a load of problems with my checkout and started losing items from my list. :(
Still, I got a couple good fighting games. Went by the local brick and mortar shop that still sells PS2 games and they got some more in. Managed to get a couple more there as well. The GameStop guy told me they'd be getting more soon. If you have a GameStop that sells ps2 games, I'd go check to see if they got new additions.

I bought nocturne and digital devil saga 2 for 5 bucks each shipped, not bad. I just wish  those dot hack sign games would come back in stock.

Is there a code I'm missing? The discount isn't showing up for me.
Gamestop changed something in their system online so that when you add a game thats not really in stock, the discount wont show up. Even if the game lets you add to cart, it might not be in stock since someone may have bought it in the last 5 minutes and it takes a while to update. Add a game thats in stock to your cart and you should see the discount.

Well, a shit ton got restocked today, so still THANK YOU OP!

And I just got my shipping notification.  Strangely my "free value shipping" is UPS ground.

Thanks OP.  I just bought pretty much every karaoke game in existence for PS2 for $30.  A helluva lot cheaper than a night at a karaoke bar (and much cheaper drinks)!

::Fingers crossed they arrive for my b-day party and discs are in playable condition::

Gamestop changed something in their system online so that when you add a game thats not really in stock, the discount wont show up. Even if the game lets you add to cart, it might not be in stock since someone may have bought it in the last 5 minutes and it takes a while to update. Add a game thats in stock to your cart and you should see the discount.
Ah, OK, thanks. It's been a few hours and some things are still listing in stock but no discount is being applied. Hopefully more stock will come in tomorrow.

I can't check out anything, all i get is "One or more items have been deleted or modified based on the availability."

I wish I got home earlier and saw this thread, instead of sticking around doing extra work and making a late dinner.    I ended up ordering around 20 PS2 games for $40 or so, pre-tax.  Missed out on at least 2 games that were wiped from my cart as I scoured the site.  Oh well.

About 3 weeks or so ago, they had maybe 30-40 games in stock at all for the PS2.  I wonder where they unearthed all this stuff from out of nowhere today. 

Also, I notice that the 10% PowerUp Reward discount seems to be applying to the base price and not the discount price.  Is that usually how it is?  I honestly never order from the website, except from the previous B2G2 PS2 sales they had early last year. 

OMG! Looks like my GameStop got a huge shipment of PS2 games from other GameStops today. Only went through 1/10 of the pile and scored a bunch of JRPGS (Suikoden 3, 4, SMT games, Disgaea 2, Dark Cloud, Monster Rancher 3 & Evo, Dot hack games, etc) right before the store close. Saw lots of dupicates, but I only bought discs that were scratch-free/near mint/in very good shape. Gonna wake up early and see what they got. Kinda excited baby!

7xX3O.jpg

OMG! Looks like my GameStop got a huge shipment of PS2 games from other GameStops today. Only went through 1/10 of the pile and scored a bunch of JRPGS (Suikoden 3, 4, SMT games, Disgaea 2, Dark Cloud, Monster Rancher 3 & Evo, Dot hack games, etc) right before the store close. Saw lots of dupicates, but I only bought discs that were scratch-free/near mint/in very good shape. Gonna wake up early and see what they got. Kinda excited baby!

7xX3O.jpg
If you find extra copies of jrpgs I will gladly pay you for them, with extra for your trouble, I have not had much luck finding them.

Too bad its disc only, I'm a stickler for complete games, but a great deal to play ps2 rpgs.

7xX3O.jpg
Dumb question, but was your Gamestop selling PS2 games before the shipment?

I grabbed some of the Singstar games in past sales. The ps3 Singstar games have built-in backwards compatibility where you can load the ps3 game engine, pop in a ps2 Singstar game, and it reads the disc and loads the songs/videos. Works in all ps3s. So the ps2 games basically function as track packs for the ps3 games.

Lucky, I wish I could get some dot hack games at a decent price.

Wow what store was this??

I wonder if most stores have all of theirs out now. When i got my tons of games i had to get in their back room to look. Maybe they have them all out now. Ill have to see. Glad its online now ill have to check. Im not lookon for much specifically, judt anything to pad my game collection. In 12 games away from having 3000 games.

Normally i hate having no box but i realize i have tons of cartridge games with no boxes, so what makes cds/dvds any different?

bread's done
Back