Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Xbox One Titanfall LE Bundle for $350.00 with Xbox 360/PS3 trade-in at Microsoft stores

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 Eoji

Eoji

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:22 PM

http://content.micro...nlvrwvntk0vwllr

Get $100 of store credit when you trade in select gaming consoles

Trade up and get your hands on the new Xbox One

Welcome to a new generation of games and entertainment. Where games push the boundaries of realism. And televisionobeysyour every command. Where listening to music while playing a game is a snap. And you can jump from TV to movies to musicto agame in an instant. Where your experience is custom tailored to you. And the entertainment you love is all in oneplace.Welcome to the all-in-one, Xbox One.

• For a limited time, bring in your PS3, Xbox 360 S or Xbox 360 E and receive $100 of Microsoft retail store credit.
  • Terms and conditions apply.
  • See store associate for more detail.

Valid until June 2, 2014, or while supplies last. Available in select Microsoft retailstores in US (including Puerto Rico) and Canada; not valid online. To be eligible for trade in, product must power on and bein fully functional, working condition without broken/missing components, cracked display/housing or liquid damage, cannot bepassword protected, and include original chargers/accessories. To receive maximum trade in value, you must purchase an XboxOne at the same time. Any appraised value will be determined at trade in and provided as store credit, subject to Microsoft’sdiscretion and approval. All trade ins are final. Not valid on prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or otherwiseredeemed for cash or gift cards. Combinable with select Xbox One and Xbox Live offers. Discount does not include taxes,shipping or other fees. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinueoffers at any time. Limit 1 per trade in/purchase.

#2 cubeenigma

cubeenigma

Cheap Ass Chinese Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2014 - 11:12 PM

I wonder what they'd give for the old xbox 360...

#3 Dante84

Dante84

Posted 01 April 2014 - 11:14 PM

I wonder what they'd give for the old xbox 360...

Same.. Also wondering if you trade in a ps3 and an XBox if you get $200.
These were made by me:  :xb1:  :ps4:   :vita:
Thank you CheapyD for implementing them.

#4 Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

All you need is Duane and Wal-Mart® Ranch Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2014 - 11:15 PM

Time to go Craigslist/pawn shop hunting, kids!

sXccgoQ.gif771291726.gif?1368801226j5IniQc.gif

Get A Free Xbox One! Join the CAGs Referral Conga Line Super easy and it works!

If you want to be awesome, like Duane, you'd do it!

Currently playing: Big Rigs :pc:, Charlie's Angels  :gc:, Aquaman :gc:, Drake of the 99 Dragons :xbox:,

#5 laundrymatt

laundrymatt

PS3 Case Hoarder/Shopping Cart Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2014 - 11:16 PM

Awww man, if only you could ship your system I'd be all over this. No MS store my way.

Edit: may be worth the 2 hour drive

Reminder to self: Borderlands PreSequel Group: Complete; R:Me(host),Shig, P:Snakey,BluBlue; Oct14 P#2032

laundrymatt77.png

"There's no law against stupid, I'm the one guy who says don't force stupid people to be quiet. I want to know who the morons are." - Mark Cuban

#6 Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2014 - 11:19 PM

AND it's good until June? PS3 and 360 prices should have really tanked by then!

Currently playing: Big Rigs :pc:, Charlie's Angels  :gc:, Aquaman :gc:, Drake of the 99 Dragons :xbox:,

#7 LD_Helix

LD_Helix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2014 - 11:22 PM

They did this back in January, suprise it's still going, but keep your system folks they have great libraries of games, unless you spare then I would go for it.

#8 laundrymatt

laundrymatt

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2014 - 11:24 PM

Combinable with select Xbox One and Xbox Live offers.

Anyone know what this means?

Reminder to self: Borderlands PreSequel Group: Complete; R:Me(host),Shig, P:Snakey,BluBlue; Oct14 P#2032

laundrymatt77.png

"There's no law against stupid, I'm the one guy who says don't force stupid people to be quiet. I want to know who the morons are." - Mark Cuban

#9 cubeenigma

cubeenigma

Cheap Ass Chinese Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2014 - 11:35 PM

Combinable with select Xbox One and Xbox Live offers.
Anyone know what this means?

they have a save$50 offer on Xbox one bundles making them $450. and I think they have save$20 on year of XBL when bought with console lol

#10 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

August 7th

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2014 - 11:56 PM

Time to go Craigslist/pawn shop hunting, kids!

You can easily find $50 Elites around here at Pawn Shops. Too bad I already have the XB1 or I would have went that route.

rsz_3james_harden_jh.png677547.pngrsz_jj_watt_texans_2012.jpg

Have: 2 $5 eshop codes..Want: Game and Wario

Playing: :xb1: UFC   :ps4: Nothing   :wiiu: Pikmin 3   :360: Remember Me   :ps3: Fight Night Round 4   :3ds: Pokemon Y   :vita: J&D TPL

#11 laundrymatt

laundrymatt

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2014 - 12:03 AM

they have a save$50 offer on Xbox one bundles making them $450. and I think they have save$20 on year of XBL when bought with console lol

Right on, I wasn't sure exactly.

laundrymatt77.png

#12 Daniel09

Daniel09

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2014 - 12:41 AM

I have just to enough without tax.

small.png

#13 Dragunz

Dragunz

I Like Pho.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2014 - 12:52 AM

You can easily find $50 Elites around here at Pawn Shops. Too bad I already have the XB1 or I would have went that route.

Elites won't work though, no?

Want to win a $25 Amazon GC AND get a FREE Xbox One? Click HERE

426575.png

The Super Awesum CAG Crew: killer9, blissskr, advanced, GenPirate, DarkRider23, rickyff7, LegendK7ll3r, and whoever I missed.

#14 laundrymatt

laundrymatt

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2014 - 12:55 AM

PS3, Xbox 360 S or Xbox 360 E

I assumed E meant Elite. Guess I'm wrong though. Damn you MS and your terminology.

laundrymatt77.png

#15 KudosConan

KudosConan

Posted 02 April 2014 - 12:55 AM

True I think it only applies to the newer xbox 360 models like the slim and the E model which looks like the xbox one in a way =P

EDIT:this is what the E model looks like, I think it was brought out during the holidays of 2013

http://www.gamestop....urbished/114244

#16 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

August 7th

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:08 AM

I forgot there were two kinds. Yea nvm they probably mean the newer Elites.

rsz_3james_harden_jh.png677547.pngrsz_jj_watt_texans_2012.jpg

Have: 2 $5 eshop codes..Want: Game and Wario

Playing: :xb1: UFC   :ps4: Nothing   :wiiu: Pikmin 3   :360: Remember Me   :ps3: Fight Night Round 4   :3ds: Pokemon Y   :vita: J&D TPL

#17 laundrymatt

laundrymatt

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:09 AM

Wonder why they are all about the specifics on the Xbox...but you could bring any model ps3? Old or new

edit: Probably because, MS

laundrymatt77.png

#18 Dante84

Dante84

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:29 AM

Too bad I have a crap load of Amazon credit. I'm guessing there's no way to move that credit to Ms? :p I also have enough credit from BB to cover this.. Any ideas?

#19 Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:34 AM

Too bad I have a crap load of Amazon credit. I'm guessing there's no way to move that credit to Ms? :p I also have enough credit from BB to cover this.. Any ideas?

Probably mean only their online stores, but here you go. http://www.amazon.co...e/dp/B00F3ZMTO2

#20 Dante84

Dante84

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:37 AM

"Limit 1 per trade in/purchase."

I wonder if that means one Console at a time or one of each Console, one ps3 one xbox.. Would have to just test it in store.

Probably mean only their online stores, but here you go. http://www.amazon.co...e/dp/B00F3ZMTO2

Would i actually be able to use that in store? ._. Considering I'd be getting the $50 ones I'd have like 7 or 8 to cover tax lol.

#21 Eoji

Eoji

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2014 - 04:38 PM

I wonder if Best Buy will start doing this...

#22 Corgstradamus

Corgstradamus

Formely Moose

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2014 - 05:34 PM

Still $250 too expensive.

Have Backlog issues? Need support? Come check out  The CAG Backlog Support Group

Congrats on the booty 

#23 UcanSUKtheFAC

UcanSUKtheFAC

Being right is all that matters.

• CAG Veteran

Posted 02 April 2014 - 06:00 PM

Are there key software that can only be played on my xbox360 and ps3? Was a lot of it purchased digitally? Yep, I keep my consoles. If I traded in my ps3 I'd be foregoing tens maybe hundreds of paid-for software for a measly $50 (because let's face it- if you're a CAG, you can pick up the bundle for $400 at some point.)

Unless you're desperate for money, I can't understand why anyone would logically trade in or sell off their previous Gen systems...and if you're that strapped for cash where you need to get ripped off just to have a few extra bucks, maybe you shouldn't be partaking in this new generation so soon.

Currenty Playing / Recently Played / Backlog:  :ps3: Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead, Splinter Cell Black List, Puppeteer, DmC  :ps4: MLB 14 The Show, Strider, BF4  :wii: everything retro Nintendo   :wiiu: DKC Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Wonderful 101, Batman AO, NES Remix 1 & 2, Shovel Knight   :3ds: Tomodochi Life, Kirby Triple Deluxe, Rusty's Real Deal Baseball  :vita: Tearaway, Murimasa Rebirth  :pc: Darksiders 2, Counter Strike GO, Chivalry, Saints Row 4  :lol: Most Anticipated: Far Cry 4, Evolve, Destiny, Halo MC Collection, No Man's Sky, Inside, N++, Diablo 3 PS4, Minecraft PS4

My Favorite Games of 2014 So Far Roaring Millennials | Please support my new blog! Contributions welcome!

#24 cubeenigma

cubeenigma

Cheap Ass Chinese Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2014 - 06:08 PM

"Limit 1 per trade in/purchase."

I wonder if that means one Console at a time or one of each Console, one ps3 one xbox.. Would have to just test it in store.

Would i actually be able to use that in store? ._. Considering I'd be getting the $50 ones I'd have like 7 or 8 to cover tax lol.

im thinking it means you can only trade in 1 360/ps3 for one Xbox one. not a 360 and ps3 for 200 off a console. not sure about how many times they'll limit you (should be though since they seem desperate to move lol)

#25 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2014 - 06:29 PM

so has any1 ever done this promo in store yet? how was it?

#26 BNoyes

BNoyes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:34 AM

Just out of curiosity, has anyone tried trading in a PS3 without a harddrive in it?  I'm guessing that would be a no go.

#27 EYEL1NER

EYEL1NER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:51 AM

I am actually looking at picking up a replacement Slim, since mine gets occasional disc-read errors and refuses to read a couple games. Too bad there are no MS stores around here or I would offload my Slim for a discount on an Xbone and then grab a new Slim somewhere.

#28 The Carrot Cake Kid

The Carrot Cake Kid

Luvs Creamy Frosting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2014 - 02:32 PM

Still $250 too expensive.

And still better than my PS4 collecting dust
Posted Image

#29 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2014 - 02:36 PM

And still better than my PS4 collecting dust

Clean your house

#30 dravack

dravack

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:03 PM

Wish I could get in on this no Microsoft store near me.

"Carai an Caldazar! Carai an Ellisande! Al Ellisande!"