Photo
* * * - - 4 votes

Have: xbox live gold, xbla games want: paypal, microsoft points, xbla games, offers

Xbox Xbox live Xbox 360 Xbox one Amazon

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#91 wuulee

wuulee

Posted 01 May 2014 - 08:58 PM

Sadly no silver bullet for scanners. My advice is see how long they have been a member. Someone new wouldn't jump into selling since they would need to learn how things work. Scammers don't seem to contribute to the forums. Then the too good of a deal, 15 bucks for something worth 50+.
Don't get mad at the mods. This isn't their full time job. Plus they have to properly investigate other accounts. Give them a chance.

629833.png

#92 jfh2c

jfh2c

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2014 - 09:07 PM

How long does a proper investigation of other accounts take (it's been like 2 weeks)? Someone else in this thread was told by a mod that an IP check on the user showed there were other accounts. I get that it isn't their full time job, but they did accept the responsibility to do it.

#93 wuulee

wuulee

Posted 01 May 2014 - 10:22 PM

i understand your point. I cannot speak for the reason behind certain things not being done quicker. i don't even know how many mods are really "active". moderation with no monetary payment has been the downfall of many communities, since overtime those that volunteered lose the gusto for it. this may be a time to add/remove mods, finding trustworthy ones is even harder.

629833.png

#94 SherlockLogic

SherlockLogic

Posted 04 May 2014 - 03:24 AM

The bright side is, he robbed me of a Wind Waker HD digital code, but when I purchase Mario Kart 8, I will get my code after all :)

#95 Bullitt24

Bullitt24

Posted 04 May 2014 - 12:53 PM

Do you have the codes for 1 month of xbox live gold?

#96 wuulee

wuulee

Posted 04 May 2014 - 05:50 PM

Do you have the codes for 1 month of xbox live gold?

if you haven't noticed the comments. this guy turned out to be a scammer.

629833.png