Metro Last Light Ps3 14.99 Newegg Free Shipping

I'd advise anyone wanting this to hold off. I bought the game on Amazon yesterday for this price only to wake up this morning to the wonderful news that a GOTY edition is coming out at the end of April....for $5 extra.

Well I would definitely wait then

Ranger mode is almost a must and all that other content is just gravy

I'd advise anyone wanting this to hold off. I bought the game on Amazon yesterday for this price only to wake up this morning to the wonderful news that a GOTY edition is coming out at the end of April....for $5 extra.
Where did you read this? Is it for both consoles and PC?

Last edited by a moderator:
good deal for the vanilla version.  There is a 'complete' version listed on amazon.fr for xbox 360, ps3, and pc.  I hope this means it is going to be released stateside as well.

Also, an X1-PS4 remake is coming soon, with all DLC included I'd assume. I don't know why I bought the damn game now that I think about it lol

You just got me to dodge a bullet there, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew it! I knew a goty edition would come, I almost gave up and bought metro for 19.99 last week but I stuck to my guns! Thanks for posting the news.

I want to know if all these GOTY editions are including everything on disc or those stupid DLC codes. I'm still pissed I bought the GOTY of the original L4D when it didn't include either mission pack. That was bullshit.

Was going to make a new thread but some searching uncovered this one instead. Wanted to chime in and say the Xbox 360 version is $14.99 too if anyone is interested.

bread's done
Back