BestBuy The Walking Dead: Game of the Year Edition - Xbox 360/ps3 $10, splinter cell blacklist xbox 360 $18.99

YBX87

Banned
The Walking Dead: Game of the Year Edition xbox 360

The Walking Dead: Game of the Year Edition ps3

there is a redeem offer for gamers club $10 off walkingdead game of the year edition

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/video-games/my-best-buy-gamers-club/pcmcat271000050001.c?id=pcmcat271000050001

5667876_105x210_sc.jpg

Tom Clancy\'s Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Xbox 360

$18.99 (gcu:$15.19) xbox 360 only

get sony wireless sterep headset for $67.99, when you buy a video game with their $15% off gaming acessory promotion.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat325400050015&type=category

Sony - Wireless Stereo Headset for PlayStation 3 $79.99/ $67.99

decent deals, delete if it is a repost

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate to derail the thread, but does this new splinter cell act anything like the last one, Conviction? That was my first SC game and I enjoyed it, if Blacklist plays the same way, I'm in right now..

Hate to derail the thread, but does this new splinter cell act anything like the last one, Conviction? That was my first SC game and I enjoyed it, if Blacklist plays the same way, I'm in right now..
Some say Blacklist is the best Splinter Cell of all. I havent gotten a chance to play yet.

Walking Dead check list.  Let's see I have a phsyical copy for my Vita, a full digital copy on Steam, and digital on PS3 minus the 400 days dlc......what the hell in for a PS3 copy, then I can dump the digital for it.  I prefer phsyical games for my consoles.

Uhhhhhh.........So torn right now on WD.

Have and completed on the 360, have it on PS Vita, and have the first 2 episodes on the PS3. I absolutely love this game, but is it worth $9.59 for 3 episodes and 400 days????? Decisions Decisions

BTW Season 2 is great go buy episodes 1 and 2

Have and completed on the 360, have it on PS Vita, and have the first 2 episodes on the PS3. I absolutely love this game, but is it worth $9.59 for 3 episodes and 400 days????? Decisions Decisions

how long it take to beat? And is the game worth it? I think I got the first episode only on both my Xbox n on my phone

Thanks Op. Got a copy of WD for Store pick up. Even though i heard the disc version runs like shit, I'd rather have a physical copy than a digital download (I already own it on Steam). 

how long it take to beat? And is the game worth it? I think I got the first episode only on both my Xbox n on my phone
Over 10 Hours...Replay value is extremely high since there so many different choices...Worth it if you like interactive games that you lets you choose the outcome for almost everything

Over 10 Hours...Replay value is extremely high since there so many different choices...Worth it if you like interactive games that you lets you choose the outcome for almost everything
my thing is no matter what choices you make the ending is still the same which sucks imo. good game though and im looking foward to a complete version of season 2 !

Surprised you aren't burned out. As much as I enjoyed it the first time I was sick of it after getting the completion on 360 and the 2 plats on PS3 and VITA. Lol.

Surprised you aren't burned out. As much as I enjoyed it the first time I was sick of it after getting the completion on 360 and the 2 plats on PS3 and VITA. Lol.
I still haven't did my D-Bag playthrough. Which I might finally do if I grab this PS3 version. Haha, I've been wanting to do that for so long.

Regular version of Walking Dead trades for 9.00 at BBY, so it's only a buck to upgrade to the GOTY.
.....and this is actually a true Game of the Year.

Locked in the trade, but if there is no change, I'll just bring it to the store tomorrow.

Splinter Cell seems to be botched on their site.  Only the 360 copy points to a whole lot of error. 

I was seeing some weird stuff happening on the BB site earlier today.  The site was displaying splash pages for some sort of cloud based CMS.  

Splinter Cell seems to be botched on their site. Only the 360 copy points to a whole lot of error.

I was seeing some weird stuff happening on the BB site earlier today. The site was displaying splash pages for some sort of cloud based CMS.
My checkout page had some stuff moved around as well.

Must have the Geek Squad working on it.

It's showing unavailable for pickup in store and I'm rather sure they have it as I saw half a dozen copies there yesterday...

Will this be available in store and if not will hey PM the website?

I have walking dead season 1 digital on 360, but I don't have 400 days. I am still tempted to get this, even though I could just buy 400 days for half the price.

does the 9.99 price you get for GCU and stuff only apply once? I tried putting 2 360 and ps3 version in my cart and it only applied to one, didn't take the extra $10 off the 2nd one.

So i tried ordering just the ps3 version. It worked, $9.59, and now im trying to get the 360 version and it shows up as 9.59 in my cart but the final checkout step knocks it bac k up to $23.99 for some reason. not even the 17 something it should be with GCU. WTF?

does the 9.99 price you get for GCU and stuff only apply once? I tried putting 2 360 and ps3 version in my cart and it only applied to one, didn't take the extra $10 off the 2nd one.

So i tried ordering just the ps3 version. It worked, $9.59, and now im trying to get the 360 version and it shows up as 9.59 in my cart but the final checkout step knocks it bac k up to $23.99 for some reason. not even the 17 something it should be with GCU. WTF?
well the free gamers club is offered for only one item but i don't understand what happened on your second situation.

I've owned The Walking Dead S1 for:

Xbox 360 (Digital)

Xbox 360 (Retail)

PS3 (Digital)

PS Vita (Retail)

And now...

PS3 (Retail)

Damn, Telltale must love me. I don't think I've ever bought a single game more than this.

nobody answered you but yea you can play it like conviction. you get rewarded for one of three play styles - undetected non-lethal, stealthy lethal, or guns blazing. there are only like 4 optional side missions where you have to play it stealthy - required if you are an achievo hunter.

well the free gamers club is offered for only one item but i don't understand what happened on your second situation.
yea. even if that was the case, i dont get why i lost all GCU discount on the 2nd item.. wtf?

Cant get Splinter cell either but looks like other people have that problem. Their site is borked

It's showing unavailable for pickup in store and I'm rather sure they have it as I saw half a dozen copies there yesterday...

Will this be available in store and if not will hey PM the website?
It might still be available. If it drops to 3 copies or something, the website then shows it as unavailable. If you check in store and they have it, they always pm their website.

bread's done
Back