Photo
- - - - -

Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn PS3 $14.99 Newegg free shipping *DEAD*

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 1teaney

1teaney

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:32 AM

Title says it all, not sure how long the price will hold. Also incase anyone didn't know this is an MMO with a monthly fee.

Newegg.com EggSaver shipping is 4-7 days. You do not need to be a Newegg.com Premier member for this level of free shipping.

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16879262029

Edit - Price is back to $37.99. Nothing to see here, move along sir. Thanks to Deader2818 for the heads up.

#2 ssrpgvita

ssrpgvita

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:46 AM

u can upgrade it for ps4 version thanx ton it was 25 bux few days ago i almost nabbed it then tales of xillia sale happened i grabbed those i barely have any money to my name but im gonna buy this nohows i get paid in few days ill eat dollar hot dogs for lunch for shop n gos for few days.

sacrifice for good deal thanx tc a ton

#3 marineal

marineal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:48 AM

If only the PS3 version wouldn't run like shit :(. 

#4 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:50 AM

Ugh I wish you could upgrade to PS4, then just buy another PS3 copy. Don't want to get locked out of the trophy list since I know I will eventually platinum it

Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 Chizu

Chizu

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:52 AM

If only the PS3 version wouldn't run like shit :(. 

For real? I was considering getting the PS3 version to play while I'm in bed (I already have the PC version)

#6 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:57 AM

For real? I was considering getting the PS3 version to play while I'm in bed (I already have the PC version)

Its not BAD. I mean, I have gotten up to T5 and the EX Primals, but I would be lying if I said I wasnt counting down the days for the PS4 version.

You have to turn down quite a few options unless you want lag and slower loading

Posted ImagePosted Image

#7 Shadowsteal123

Shadowsteal123

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2014 - 03:51 AM

THANKS OP!

I'm ordering a bunch for my potential guild to upgrade to PS4 version :)

#8 keithp

keithp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:08 AM

Thanks OP!! I"ve been thinking about trying this out, although FFXI sucked so many hours from me I'm a little scared.

#9 mike.m

mike.m

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:09 AM

THANKS OP!

I'm ordering a bunch for my potential guild to upgrade to PS4 version :)

Can I join your guild? :P

#10 Shadowsteal123

Shadowsteal123

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:22 AM

Can I join your guild? :P

Local guild :( Sorry bro

#11 mrarellano4

mrarellano4

Toupée Chihuahua

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:38 AM

So if I buy the PS3 version now and make an account I can upgrade to the PS4 version when it comes out? I've never tried XIV but I'm tempted to play it now. 

#12 Shadowsteal123

Shadowsteal123

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:40 AM

So if I buy the PS3 version now and make an account I can upgrade to the PS4 version when it comes out? I've never tried XIV but I'm tempted to play it now. 

I would make an account starting the 11th, so you can use your 30 day free trial on the PS4 version, not the PS3 one.

#13 mrarellano4

mrarellano4

Toupée Chihuahua

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2014 - 05:41 AM

I would make an account starting the 11th, so you can use your 30 day free trial on the PS4 version, not the PS3 one.

Thanks! Went ahead and bought it. 

#14 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:17 PM

Deal is dead. I waited to long to get a copy ;/

Selling Call of Duty: Ghosts Steel book for $10 and the GTA hat for $15

Deader2818.png

#15 sherlock2g

sherlock2g

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:13 PM

Damn, I just found out about this. All well, hopefully it will be free to play soon. 

robsAgeek.png

#16 Navex

Navex

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:16 PM

Damn, I just found out about this. All well, hopefully it will be free to play soon. 

It's a paid subscription game? Sheesh when are these companies going to learn that if your game isn't called World of Warcraft or RuneScape don't bother. I thought Square learned their lesson with 11 years ago but I guess not. Don't they have another online game, Brave something that's actually doing really well?

#17 sherlock2g

sherlock2g

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:32 PM

It's a paid subscription game? Sheesh when are these companies going to learn that if your game isn't called World of Warcraft or RuneScape don't bother. I thought Square learned their lesson with 11 years ago but I guess not. Don't they have another online game, Brave something that's actually doing really well?

Yes it's has a paid subscription but the first month is free. No new MMOs besides the PS4 version of FF XIV and Dragon Quest X on Wii U and 3DS. You must be thinking of Bravely Default, the new JRPG on the 3DS. 

robsAgeek.png

#18 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:25 PM

FFXIV has been a huge success for SE lol.

Selling Call of Duty: Ghosts Steel book for $10 and the GTA hat for $15

Deader2818.png

#19 keithp

keithp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:05 PM

FFXIV has been a huge success for SE lol.

Right, what the heck is the newbie babbling on about?