• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:26 AM

On page #6 of the weekly ad
You must have a Walgreens card(It`s Free too)

Buy 2 $25 Itunes cards get a $10 Walgreens giftcard
Fine print says only 2 $10 giftcards allowed but I`m not sure if you can or can`t try more than twice at different stores or on different days.

Kmart is offering a $5 award card + $2 in credit(SYWR)w/$25 purchase of Itunes, Kmart Giftcard, Regal Card or Xbox card.
http://www.cheapassg...art/?p=11666600

#2 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:35 AM

Sweet. Thanks OP.

shoopbadoop.png

#3 derrtaysouth95

derrtaysouth95

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:44 AM

On page #6 of the weekly ad
You must have a Walgreens card(It`s Free too)

Buy 2 $25 Itunes cards get a $10 Walgreens giftcard
Fine print says on 2 $10 giftcards but I`m not sure if you can or can`t try more than twice at different stores or on different days.

Wait...huh?

Can buy 2 $10 cards and get a free card? Or has to be $50 of cards purchased?

#4 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:51 AM

Wait...huh?
Can buy 2 $10 cards and get a free card? Or has to be $50 of cards purchased?

You have to buy two $25 cards I don`t think 1 $50 card will work. Per the fine print you can only recieve two $10($20 total) free giftcards at once but I`m not sure if the system blocks after 2 or if the reps have to pay attention.

If the system doesn`t block you can buy $100 worth & get $20 then get another $100 worth but only pay $80. $200 in Itunes for $180.
If the system does block after 2 then get a $25 card & only pay $5 so $125 worth for $105.

#5 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:09 AM

You have to buy two $25 cards I don`t think 1 $50 card will work. Per the fine print you can only recieve two $10($20 total) free giftcards at once but I`m not sure if the system blocks after 2 or if the reps have to pay attention.

If the system doesn`t block you can buy $100 worth & get $20 then get another $100 worth but only pay $80. $200 in Itunes for $180.
If the system does block after 2 then get a $25 card & only pay $5 so $125 worth for $105.

It's a good deal, but I just don't need that much iTunes credit.

MattNY.png

#6 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:39 AM

It would be awesome if this also was on Amazon gift cards or Paypal gift cards. 

Wait, you can use a gift card to pay for a gift card at Walgreens? 

I don't understand why it matters if you buy one $50 itunes gift card or two $25 itunes gift cards to trigger the $10 Walgreens gift card in one transaction.

#7 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:16 AM

I don't understand why it matters if you buy one $50 itunes gift card or two $25 itunes gift cards to trigger the $10 Walgreens gift card in one transaction.

The best buy 5x rz pt offer was key for amazon & PayPal that's when you go all out.
The ad specifically states two $25 cards instead of $50 worth of which makes me think the system will not work for the $50 card.

#8 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:33 PM

The best buy 5x rz pt offer was key for amazon & PayPal that's when you go all out.
The ad specifically states two $25 cards instead of $50 worth of which makes me think the system will not work for the $50 card.

I didn't even know Best Buy carried PayPal cards. My local Best Buy barely ever has Amazon cards in stock.  I must have missed out on the 5x Reward Zone points offer, when was the last one?

#9 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 07:23 PM

I didn't even know Best Buy carried PayPal cards. My local Best Buy barely ever has Amazon cards in stock.  I must have missed out on the 5x Reward Zone points offer, when was the last one?

Don`t think they sell paypal but can`t you use the visa to load money? The last one was the 1st of Jan. they usually happen 4-5 times per yr so now is about time. You can vote to get them more often here
http://www.forums.be...us/idi-p/766033

http://www.cheapassg...3ds-xl-systems/

#10 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 04 April 2014 - 07:37 PM

Wait do they sell PayPal gift cards or no? Cause I could make a killing on points and certificates if they did since my main spending card is my Paypal card lol

#11 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 07:45 PM

Wait do they sell PayPal gift cards or no? Cause I could make a killing on points and certificates if they did since my main spending card is my Paypal card lol

Not sure but can you use the visa to load money to paypal?

#12 oldboy26

oldboy26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:20 PM

Walgreens gift cards are considered "cash" in the system, so yes you can buy anything in the store with it.

Posted Image