Persona 4 On PS3 April 8th!

thelaughingmann

CAGiversary!
Says it all. Officially, emails have gone out to Atlus registered. April 8th, PSN update brings the vanilla title as a PS2 Classic for $9.99.

Still debating if I should get the disc version for the soundtrack.  I might get the digital version because I'm afraid of disc rot.  Haven't had that problem yet, knock on wood.

It's really good for a game soundtrack sampler. Might be worth it if you aren't planning on buying the full soundtrack at any point in the future.
I had the physical once. It was worth it. But the game for $10 and the soundtrack down the line for w/e it costs is worth more.

My interest died when I realized it was just the PS2 version and not the Vita version. So meh.
I died a bit when I saw it wasn't Golden. But ideally, P3P on PSP was Persona 3: FES with stuff added in. And usually, these PS2 Classics are just the PS2 titles converted over to work on a PS3 (one of my friends has a hacked PS3 that he just loves experimenting with in building his own PS2 Classics with his games).

The vanilla PS2 version is still really awesome guys. If you own a Vita, sure get Golden instead, but if you don't have a Vita, do not hesitate to get this version.

Still debating if I should get the disc version for the soundtrack. I might get the digital version because I'm afraid of disc rot. Haven't had that problem yet, knock on wood.
That's only an issue with CD-R/RW's isn't it? Professionally produced discs should last forever I think?

That's only an issue with CD-R/RW's isn't it? Professionally produced discs should last forever I think?
Not forever, but probably for a few decades assuming you're storing them away from moisture and especially heat. I know I personally have CDs I bought 20 years ago that are still fine...

bread's done
Back