In-Store-$5 Kmart Award card + $2(SYWR) w/$25 Kmart Giftcard, $104 credit w/XB1, $84 credit w/PS4 @ Kmart Ends 6/15

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
All credits SYWR(Shop Your Way Rewards) pts, 1 pt = $1
You have to be a SYWR member(free)
Offer valid 6/1-6/15 In-Store Only
Basically, $7 back on a $25 purchase

The award card is only valid 6/16-6/21 & limited to two per person(4,000 SYWR per me
ber awarded to your accounts in 30 days.
The Kmart gift card is limited to two person
****The system won`t limit you only store reps may limit you, spread your giftcard purchases over several SYWR accounts(free).******

Buy Kmart gift cards to buy a PS4 or XB1
Depending on your tax rate you could add another $10 credit to the totals below giving you the best credit deals on either next gen console until black Friday although the XB1 $114 won't be beat.
$104 credit(Pre-price cut) for a XB1($84 credit post price cut)
$84 credit for a PS4

There`s also a $10 credit(6/8-6/14 pts redeemable 6/15-6/21) for spending $75 excludes consoles.

There`s plenty of other double dips outside of PS4/XB1 including tvs & tablets some that also come with credit too.
These credits DON`T include the pts you get for the actual purchase or the pts for credits that cover tax. Only the $4, credits for the award cards, $10 for spending $75 & any credits that come with the items.

$104 credit w/$500 XB1,
$84 w/PS4 or $400 XB1

$44 w/$130 26" Seiki LED HDTV
$49 w/$167 32" Seiki LED HDTV
$74 w/$290 40" RCA 1080p LED HDTV
$94 w/$400 50" RCA 1080p LED HDTV

$19 w/$70 7" 8GB Quad core Google Certified Prestige Elite tablet($5 more spent gets the $10 for $75)
$39 w/$120 7" Kindle Fire HD
$59 w/$200 8" Kindle Fire HDX
$119 w/$320 10.1 Samsung Galaxy Tablet
$104 w/$240 8" Samsung Galaxy Tablet
$79 w/$200 7" Samsung Galaxy Tablet

Last edited by a moderator:
For those that have not done this before let me make some additions.

You will only get $2 in SYWR points twice per SYWR account.

You can do this many more times then that, if your cashier allows it.

Each $25 gift card will have to be purchased in a separate transaction. If you do more then one transaction at a time you will only get one bonus gift card.

If you live in a state like Maine, where it is illegal for gift cards to expire then the bonus gift card does NOT expire however it may not activate until the "active" date on the front of the card. If they don't have promo cards and use merchandise credit cards then it should be active immediately.

These gift cards will work at any SHC stores (Sears, Kmart, Land's End, Craftsmen, etc)

I have done more then 10 in a day but have spread them out across multiple SYWR accounts. If you do more then 10 transactions on a single SYWR account it is likely it will get a block put on it. You will have to call the SYWR account and get it reactivated. It is a fraud measure so that employees don't create SYWR accounts and use them when a customer doesn't have a SYWR card to earn points they can redeem themselves.

The fine print does lay "limit 2 per person" so if it is enforced by an employee (it's not enforced/tracked by the registers) you will have to make multiple trips.

Lastly, gift cards are treated like cash so you can pay for an entire purchase using Gift Cards and still earn points or use coupons to earn points.

No love for Amazon gift cards again, Walgreens doing a somewhat similar promotion with iTunes cards. 

Anyway, I don't think there is a $25 Xbox gift card. Least, I have never seen one.  Then again, I haven't bought a card since the change from points to currency.

Would be nice if you could just skip the hassle of two transactions. By buying a $50 gift card, get $4 Shop Your Way Rewards, and get a $10 Kmart gift card.  Limit 1 offer per account. (Save a plastic tree.)

Where is this deal "officially" posted? Just curious in case cashiers are clueless as to what's going on.

Where is this deal "officially" posted? Just curious in case cashiers are clueless as to what's going on.
Cashier most likely will be clueless. Their POS (Point of sale) systems are VERY slow. Make sure you have a SYWR account (free) as it is necessary for this. I like to go and do this in the electronics section since there isn't a long line. It will take a minute or so for each transaction.

Two transactions, two cashiers didn't know how to activate the $5 award card.  First one, a guy in electronics somehow got it to be that I only paid $20 for a $25 Kmart GC.  Up front register girl, after scanning regular gift cards and getting nowhere found a stack of promotional cards and got it to work.  Unfortunately, on receipts I see I earned no bonus points meaning yet again will have to contact SYWR for the points, which I have had to do every time they run this promotion, great promotion but it does have its issues.

EDIT: Fingers crossed for a good deal 4/20 - 4/26

No love for Amazon gift cards again, Walgreens doing a somewhat similar promotion with iTunes cards.
Anyway, I don't think there is a $25 Xbox gift card. Least, I have never seen one. Then again, I haven't bought a card since the change from points to currency.
Would be nice if you could just skip the hassle of two transactions. By buying a $50 gift card, get $4 Shop Your Way Rewards, and get a $10 Kmart gift card. Limit 1 offer per account. (Save a plastic tree.)
There`s $25 XB cards they`re pictured in the ad & since the kmart GC is considered "cash" just stack pts then use everything on kindle cards when the award cards are valid.

Here's 4000 free SYWR points to the first however many people do it: http://slickdeals.net/f/6842970-kmart-sears-localad-shop-your-way-rewards-members-4-000-free-shop-your-way-points-shop-your-way-account-required

Will stack with this offer since they're usable starting the 13th.  So you should be able to use those towards the $25 card to get $4 off, then get the additional $7 back to spend, plus the $5 XBL credit rebate (hopefully) if you go that route.  So you pay $21 for $30 of XBL credit and then have an additional $7 to spend at Kmart/Sears the following week.

Edit- There's also this which should stack for even more free money: http://slickdeals.net/f/6826262-free-5-sears-kmart-mystery-award-card-no-purchase-necessary-starts-4-4?

Here's 4000 free SYWR points to the first however many people do it: http://slickdeals.net/f/6842970-kmart-sears-localad-shop-your-way-rewards-members-4-000-free-shop-your-way-points-shop-your-way-account-required

Will stack with this offer since they're usable starting the 13th. So you should be able to use those towards the $25 card to get $4 off, then get the additional $7 back to spend, plus the $5 XBL credit rebate (hopefully) if you go that route. So you pay $21 for $30 of XBL credit and then have an additional $7 to spend at Kmart/Sears the following week.

Edit- There's also this which should stack for even more free money: http://slickdeals.net/f/6826262-free-5-sears-kmart-mystery-award-card-no-purchase-necessary-starts-4-4?
Thanks for the links, Eldritch! I had ordered Mario Kart 8 when Kmart had the fantastic $20 SYWR Points (+ random SYWR offer for an additional $15), but this is a great offer and incentive to physically return to the store. Do you know whether the Kmart Gift Cards activate immediately or is there a time delay? At the very least, converting this into Amazon Kindle Gift Cards from the Electronics section means that I will definitely use it even if I don't see another crazy Kmart preorder deal.

Thanks for the links, Eldritch! I had ordered Mario Kart 8 when Kmart had the fantastic $20 SYWR Points (+ random SYWR offer for an additional $15), but this is a great offer and incentive to physically return to the store. Do you know whether the Kmart Gift Cards activate immediately or is there a time delay? At the very least, converting this into Amazon Kindle Gift Cards from the Electronics section means that I will definitely use it even if I don't see another crazy Kmart preorder deal.
No iidea, never bought a Kmart GC before. Still disappointed I missed that MK8 offer.

So I checked to see what Kmart's price matching policy is since BB has the Xbox cards on sale and I have to say I'm shocked to find out they don't price match at all. I wonder how they're still in business at that rate, I never see anyone shop in my store and with mundane policy's like that they shouldn't have a lot of business.

So I checked to see what Kmart's price matching policy is since BB has the Xbox cards on sale and I have to say I'm shocked to find out they don't price match at all. I wonder how they're still in business at that rate, I never see anyone shop in my store and with mundane policy's like that they shouldn't have a lot of business.
I've gotten them to do it occasionally but it's super hit and miss and more because a manager feels like it so extremely YMMV. I only shop there for clearance and when they give me free money. So like once a week.

Yeah... I would say that my primary reasons for shopping at Kmart are the random times they offer SYWR Points for inexplicable reasons (video game preorder offers, promotions, etc.) and clearance items. For most CAG's, the best video game deals will often be found at Amazon Warehouse Deals, Best Buy, and GameFly. Target will occasionally be competitive with their B2G1 promos since they allow for price matching and 5% off using the Target Red Card.

I still remember when there was a Kmart video game marketing representative active in the forums here on CAG. I actually thought he was really awesome because he would respond to the feedback here and would actually talk with publishers to get deals for Kmart comparable to what can now be found at Best Buy. In fact, I am willing to bet that most of the "good" preorder deals that Kmart offers were built upon the foundation he created.

I blame it being 4 AM but I totally forgot that you can't use that $4 in points towards this, though you can use the award card so that's still $5 off at least.

yea Kmart never had a price match policy before only sears does which yes I know is stupid since they are both the same company pretty much

Two transactions, two cashiers didn't know how to activate the $5 award card. First one, a guy in electronics somehow got it to be that I only paid $20 for a $25 Kmart GC. Up front register girl, after scanning regular gift cards and getting nowhere found a stack of promotional cards and got it to work. Unfortunately, on receipts I see I earned no bonus points meaning yet again will have to contact SYWR for the points, which I have had to do every time they run this promotion, great promotion but it does have its issues.

EDIT: Fingers crossed for a good deal 4/20 - 4/26
For this promotion you won't get the points until later. It mentions that in the fine print

Still kicking myself for not getting in on the $25 Mario Kart 8 offer, guess $20 will have to do.
To add what the other guy said, just buy 2 of the kmart gift cards to get a bonus of $14 and also don't forget to use the $10 back in points coupon. So you'll get $30 back and have paid $50 and have some extra leftover. :p Best deal available for Mario Kart 8 (and probably for months to come on the game.

For those that have not done this before let me make some additions.

You will only get $2 in SYWR points twice per SYWR account.
You can do this many more times then that, if your cashier allows it.
Each $25 gift card will have to be purchased in a separate transaction. If you do more then one transaction at a time you will only get one bonus gift card.
The fine print does lay "limit 2 per person" so if it is enforced by an employee (it's not enforced/tracked by the registers) you will have to make multiple trips
Hold on so you`re saying if done correctly I could buy $500 in $25 kmart giftcards spaced out in 10 $50 transactions to earn $100 credit + the $4 then use them to buy the $250 PS3 & $200 3DS XL that each come with another $30($60 total) plus the points I earn on the $450 transaction? Basically, making the the PS3 come with $80 credit & the 3DS XL $70 credit with another $4 leftover not including the ones from the purchase itself.

$160 + $80 credit for four 3DS games & $30 credit for the wii mini?

^^^above confirmed
And $104 credit on an XB1 $114 if you pay for tax using the GC
$84 credit for a PS4 $94 if you pay for tax using the gc

^^^above confirmed
Yes you can do that but more then 10 transactions on one SYWR account per day puts you at very high risk of getting the account locked. You can typically get it reopened by calling the hot line (they want to make sure it wasn't an employee making an acct to use for their benefit when a customer doesn't have a SYWR account) but since the fine print does state "limit 2" you might not want to draw that much attention to your self.

Long story short. If you are going to go HAM---use multiple SYWR accounts.

^^^above confirmed
Precisely how I bought my w iiu in December. Well worth all those trips to buy additional gift cards. I got points immediately too (except th he aforementioned four dollars in points which took awhile).

Here's another tip:
whenever these kmart $25 gift card deals happen, buy as many as you can that first Sunday morning when they open. Very likely the registers won't be prepared for the sale and have no $5 award cards handy. The cashier will then issue a $5 merchandise credit instead until they fish out the actual award cards to use for the rest of the week (they are usually stored in a box at customer service somewhere). This way you can use the $5 "award" cards immediately rather than wait a week when very conveniently , nothing is on decent sale.

In the case of my wii u I remember buying it immediately after with all the cards I just amassed, including the $5 ones.

Precisely how I bought my w iiu in December. Well worth all those trips to buy additional gift cards. I got points immediately too (except th he aforementioned four dollars in points which took awhile).
Here's another tip:
whenever these kmart $25 gift card deals happen, buy as many as you can that first Sunday morning when they open. Very likely the registers won't be prepared for the sale and have no $5 award cards handy. The cashier will then issue a $5 merchandise credit instead until they fish out the actual award cards to use for the rest of the week (they are usually stored in a box at customer service somewhere). This way you can use the $5 "award" cards immediately rather than wait a week when very conveniently , nothing is on decent sale.
In the case of my wii u I remember buying it immediately after with all the cards I just amassed, including the $5 ones.
Nice, can`t beat this deal since the credits will equal/dwarf the fall offers. Grab a system get a huge credit then grab games with huge credit too. Each following week lookout for credit deals that you can p/u using credit for until you run out.

I would've never even considered getting the Samsung tablet @ $160 but getting $69 in credit makes it a no brainer. And I still can use my pre-paid visa to knock another $200 off the $3500 needed for Elite plus.

I know this is an old thread but does anyone know if this will be active tomorrow on the 19th or does it just completely expire once it hits midnight?

I know this is an old thread but does anyone know if this will be active tomorrow on the 19th or does it just completely expire once it hits midnight?
It should be good through saturday (deals tend to run Sunday - Saturday). Kmart will be closed on Sunday for Easter (at least where I live)

I got the PS3 credit just fine. Actually Got $47.50 on that purchase alone.

I see the $2 points from just ONE of the gift card purchases, but strangely it doesn't seem to total into my account, and neither is that $7 visa one showing anywhere. I actually got a email confirmed I had $7 to use, and they expired in 7 days "from the date of this email". Well it's been like 3 or 4 days, and I don't even see those points. So I'm not sure what the deal is with that.

Bringing this back from the dead because I'm assuming that there's other people like me who purchased these and never got their 2,000 points per gift card.  I bought one in April and two in May and never got points for any of them.  Sent in an email today with the information from my purchases and they added the 6,000 points to my account. 

Bringing this back from the dead because I'm assuming that there's other people like me who purchased these and never got their 2,000 points per gift card. I bought one in April and two in May and never got points for any of them. Sent in an email today with the information from my purchases and they added the 6,000 points to my account.
Yeah I never got mine either and kind of forgot about it. What did you send them?

Deal is live again several game, system, tv & tablet double dips to be had
There`s also a $10 for $75 purchase(excludes systems) 6/8-6/14, points redeemable 6/15-6/21

Deal is live again several game, system, tv & tablet double dips to be had
There`s also a $10 for $75 purchase(excludes systems) 6/8-6/14, points redeemable 6/15-6/21
Hmm, well that's good timing with the points I have right now.

bread's done
Back