Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:45 AM

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified (PS Vita) $9.99 New
http://www.gamestop....assified/102773

#2 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

Adult Swim. August 7th. 11/10c

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 07:26 AM

Hmm..I wonder if the online community is active?

rsz_3james_harden_jh.png677547.pngrsz_jj_watt_texans_2012.jpg

Playing: :xb1: UFC   :ps4: Nothing   :wiiu: Pikmin 3   :360: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen   :ps3: Beyond Two Souls   :3ds: Pokemon Y   :vita: J&D TPL

#3 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 04 April 2014 - 07:27 AM

Bad reviews... Zombies?

#4 Alamo

Alamo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 07:33 AM

Shipping kills it for me.

#5 Dante84

Dante84

Posted 04 April 2014 - 07:35 AM

Got this a while ago for like 15. Not a bad game, especially at this price. I'm assuming the used price went down as well?
These were made by me:  :xb1:  :ps4:   :vita:
Thank you CheapyD for implementing them.

#6 Zalaki

Zalaki

Worker by night, Gamer by day

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 07:42 AM

I loved this game when it first came out but it's terribly made. If your an avid cod fan and want it mobile you'll like it. But if your iffy about either don't waste you time. But I will say at this price it's a great deal. In4one even though I sold my vita lol

Currenty Playing

:pc: Diablo 3 , Day Z  :applause:   | :ps4: Bound by Flame

:360: Left4Dead  | :vita:Borderlands 2 :D/ |   :wiiu: Windwaker HD

Check out my items for trade!

#7 Digital Devil

Digital Devil

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:11 AM

Will this price be in store or is the price online only? I can deal with a mediocre $10 game.

#8 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:06 AM

I have a $10 credit..to pick this up or cod ghosts for $20 since I have the ps4 upgrade plus the bday coupon...

#9 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:43 AM

Is it true the campaign is made up of really, really short missions (like up to 2 minutes?) and the entire thing is like 45 minutes long?  I don't want to believe everything I read online but if that's true then Fuck this lol.

Edit: WOW....howlongtobeat.com actually lists the main story as taking 1 hour to beat.  Yeah...no.

#10 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:14 PM

Is it true the campaign is made up of really, really short missions (like up to 2 minutes?) and the entire thing is like 45 minutes long?  I don't want to believe everything I read online but if that's true then Fuck this lol.

Edit: WOW....howlongtobeat.com actually lists the main story as taking 1 hour to beat.  Yeah...no.

It's not quite that short, but it is short.  Besides, people buy COD for multiplayer...which is pretty bad also.  My problem was that the multiplayer was relatively fun despite the small size and limited number of maps, but getting into a match was a painful experience even after patches.  You would wait several minutes to try and load a match and then get booted immediately when it started, etc.  Whatever matchmaking system they used definitely needed more work.  It took me much more time to wait for matches than actually playing them.  Not sure if that's gotten any more stable...

#11 midloo

midloo

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:38 PM

Still $12.00 too much. 

Posted Image

#12 irishsoccermbw

irishsoccermbw

Prosecution Rests

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:29 PM

5 dollars or less is usually my measuring stick for 'bad' games.  If the used version is 9 before discounts I might have to get it.

#13 johnnypark

johnnypark

Farewell My Viking!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:52 PM

FYI the single playet levels are more like arcade style levels in that the game encourages you to replay them under different conditions. It was never worth $40-50 but it's not the embarrassingly broken game many made it out to be.

Killzone is so much better in every way though that you should juat play that instead.
Selling both CoD: Black Ops Declassified and Resistance: Burning Skies for $40 shipped. Check my trade list or PM me!

:3ds: 2363-5670-6657
My Trade List

Feedback on Ebay

Twitter

#14 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:53 PM

5 dollars or less is usually my measuring stick for 'bad' games.  If the used version is 9 before discounts I might have to get it.

I can't find any used listing.  I guess that means it's so awesome no one trades it in.

#15 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:00 PM

I wish they were putting the real CoD games on Vita.  I'm sure they COULD with enough effort.

I bought this new even despite the bad review :-/

I'm still blown away by Unit 13, like the fact that it tooootally looks like a...well, now last gen game, to say nothing of Killzone :-D

Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image

#16 flybrione

flybrione

Guitar Solo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:12 PM

I've always wanted to try this so for $10 why not.

#17 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:20 PM

Bought this at $20 when Newegg had it on sale. Barely played it. Oh well. I'll get around to it eventually.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#18 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:24 PM

It's not quite that short, but it is short.  Besides, people buy COD for multiplayer...which is pretty bad also.  My problem was that the multiplayer was relatively fun despite the small size and limited number of maps, but getting into a match was a painful experience even after patches.  You would wait several minutes to try and load a match and then get booted immediately when it started, etc.  Whatever matchmaking system they used definitely needed more work.  It took me much more time to wait for matches than actually playing them.  Not sure if that's gotten any more stable...

Talked me right out of it.  I don't have the patience for bad online matchmaking.  Thank you.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#19 z24buddy

z24buddy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:24 PM

I can't find any used listing.  I guess that means it's so awesome no one trades it in.

My experience has been that when a game goes on sale and you can't find a used listing on the site it is because they didn't put the used version on sale and don't want to show that.

#20 Ownal0t

Ownal0t

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:34 PM

i had the game since i got my vita last june.

- Story isnt really a story to speak it.  imagine  like 9-10 MW2 spec ops missions  being chained together.  thats the "Story"

- MP isnt the Train wreck most people  said it was.  if you like cod you would Enjoy the  MP.  main problem i had were the getting booted at the loading  screen. 

- outside of that issue,  When the game works.  its a good game. and you wont regret your purchase.  Hell the online is still alive and  kicking.  to have a chance to get this for 10 bucks and not at least try it seems monstrous.

#21 token2k6

token2k6

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:44 PM

WTF..when you are choosing in-store pick up, shows the price is $19.99. I'd pick it up for $10 easily in store, but haven't had anything shipped to me from GameStop since the very first Days of Summer sale..

edit: Just called, $9.99 in-store no problem

Posted Image

My DVD/BD collection that out rivals my game collection: via DVD Profiler / My CAG tradelist.

#22 gldoorii

gldoorii

What the...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:52 PM

Yea..the last "new" game I bought from Gamestop was opened, had 5..yes, 5..stickers on the box and you could tell the game was clearly not new.

#23 freshzen

freshzen

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:23 PM

Is there anyway to get free shipping?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#24 jimbo8574

jimbo8574

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:43 PM

I will probably pass.  Really liked Killzone Mercs and playing Unit13 now.  But I do have enough points to get a $5 off coupon  And it is currently trading for $7 at BB so if I really hated it I could break even or come out maybe a buck or two ahead.  

Not sure I would like the single player enough and haven't done any co-op on my Vita so far on KZ or Unit13 (or any game).

jimbo8574.png

#25 jimbo8574

jimbo8574

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:54 PM

Yeah I think I am going to pass.  I am not going to print the $5 off coupon go to the store and take the chance they don't have it or want $19.99 for it.  

Probably just as well.  Pretty much 90% of the games I am not sure on I end up not liking anyway.

jimbo8574.png

#26 Outrun9

Outrun9

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:10 PM

Anyone know if all new copies include a voucher for COD Roads to Victory PSP game? Or was it only the first batch they made?

Nintendo_staff.gif

#27 GaveUpTomorrow

GaveUpTomorrow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:11 PM

Yes, the campaign is about that short.  Took me about 1hr 15min to complete.  If you are looking for a single player experience then avoid this.  I am sure the multiplayer is better, but according to other users their experiences hasn't been so hot.

#28 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:49 PM

I may swing by and pick it up. I have $10 credit anyway.

#29 chinaurge

chinaurge

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:52 PM

Got a 33 out of 100 on metacritic.  Double that and it's still a low score.

Here's a review by IGN:

#30 Kev Cypunk

Kev Cypunk

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:36 PM

It's CoD on the go. I'm not expecting console quality and for me it still looks fun for quick bursts while traveling. $9.99 is really the amount I'd pay for it and I don't see it reaching IOS/Android prices since it is a Vita game after all so that makes this a cheap enough price for it. I just came here to inform everyone that my copy came with a download code for Call of Duty: Roads to Victory so if you're on the fence about Black Ops Declassified and you never played the PSP CoD it's two games for the price of one.