61% off MSRP($76.99) @29.99

TODAY ONLY (4/4/14)

First time this low I think

#2 kilik64

kilik64

Carefree, Wherever We May Be

• Banned

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:03 PM

camelcamelcamel lists 32.99 as lowest yet, so you are right, lowest ever on amazon.

Good price for 2 movies and 2 coasters.

rcerboss bet his CAG card and lost, and now wont leave. 

http://www.cheapassg...te-september-9/

kilik123.png

#3 CommanderShiro

CommanderShiro

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:41 PM

Ordered. And yeah this is the lowest I've seen it on Amazon. 

#4 cbulas1

cbulas1

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:13 PM

Even knowing how much I hate it, it still shocks me just how much of a deterrent Skull is for me to ever pick this set up, even when it's on a good discount like this!

Posted Image

#5 joaryche

joaryche

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:15 PM

purchased this one...i almost bought it when it was $40...at this price it was a no-brainer..

joaryche.png

#6 Navex

Navex

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:59 PM

Might as well just permanently lower it to 30 as this like the third time in a year they've done this deal.

#7 Nocturnal Avenger

Nocturnal Avenger

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:55 PM

good price but i might wait till it hots $20 since Thw Last Crusade and Skulls are the only good movies.

#8 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:37 PM

good price but i might wait till it hots $20 since Thw Last Crusade and Skulls are the only good movies.

I'm not sure how to take the 2nd half of that sentence. 

This is very tempting. Temple of doom is ok and skulls sucks but 2 absolutely fantastic films, 1 ok and 1 bad but finishes the set.... 

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#9 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 07:24 PM

skulls was fun for me but i didnt really dig the aliens bit though
Currently playing
:ps4: strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

690739.png

#10 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2014 - 02:01 AM

skulls was fun for me but i didnt really dig the aliens bit though

I had a "meh" response the first time I watched it (I blame the fact I was like, "INDY! INDY! INDY!" for most of it). Then I watched it again. It is just not good. George Lucas and Spielberg should feel bad. Like, "I'm not even going to try any more I'm just going to sell off my creations to someone who doesn't suck and..." Oh...

Anyway, I got this price matched at Best Buy because  I could.

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#11 kitsunisan

kitsunisan

Posted 07 April 2014 - 07:51 AM

Huh, for some reason they threw some crap fan film in with the three Indiana Jones movies.

#12 Rip44

Rip44

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:56 AM

$30 is a buying price point for me. $10 a movie as I see it.

Also, about the "4th" film:

#13 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:32 PM

So mad I missed this...

Want to get in on a FREE HDTV or $440 cash?  Join the Conga Line fun right here through CAG! 

http://www.cheapassg...-in-on-the-fun/

#14 Eoji

Eoji

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2014 - 02:47 PM

$19.99 on frys.com!

#15 bfett9

bfett9

Stop Looking at Me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2014 - 02:53 PM

$19.99 on frys.com!

Yeah I was about to post that why not just use that and PM in store and a BBY or Target or Walmart?

Posted Image

#16 thelaughingmann

thelaughingmann

Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:39 PM

Yeah I was about to post that why not just use that and PM in store and a BBY or Target or Walmart?

Is it for the DVD or the Blu?

http://www.presstartoplay.com/ <- Press Start to Play, a new gaming website with a collective of gamers bringing you live streams, reviews, giveaways, and that good old feeling of enjoying video games. I am giving them a chance. Why aren't you guys? Follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Twitch and even donate to the cause! 

XSkittleKrazyX.png76561198028909821.png

"I do not want to live in a world without laughter. Or macaroni and cheese." PSN: XSkittleKrazyX, Steam: The Laughing Mann, Twitch: TheLaughingMannofAF2

#17 kdiddy1989

kdiddy1989

2011 NBA Champions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:43 PM

Is it for the DVD or the Blu?

http://www.frys.com/...CH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Blu

4ec5ccaa-5f05-42ab-bf25-403499b91b10_zps

and Dirk Nowitzki. After watching the 2011 Finals, I refuse to believe he's human. - Groo the Wanderer

#18 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2014 - 03:53 PM

Anybody know if Target will price match fry's as an online retailer?

Want to get in on a FREE HDTV or $440 cash?  Join the Conga Line fun right here through CAG! 

#19 Count Van Ghoul

Count Van Ghoul

Past The Mission

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:30 PM

Got my box set just now price matched for 19.99, whoo hoo!

Oddly I'm most excited about Crystal Skull so I can review it for my "horrible movies" blog.

I have a blog where I review (usually terrible) movies for your enjoyment.  Come check it out at http://aghoulversus.blogspot.com/

#20 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2014 - 02:28 AM

Got my box set just now price matched for 19.99, whoo hoo!

Oddly I'm most excited about Crystal Skull so I can review it for my "horrible movies" blog.

where did you get it?  BB?  I tried to price match over the phone today and was shot down :-(

#21 Count Van Ghoul

Count Van Ghoul

Past The Mission

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2014 - 04:59 AM

where did you get it?  BB?  I tried to price match over the phone today and was shot down :-(

Yeah, BB.  What did they tell you?

I have a blog where I review (usually terrible) movies for your enjoyment.  Come check it out at http://aghoulversus.blogspot.com/

#22 Mr_hat

Mr_hat

Posted 12 May 2014 - 12:16 PM

Frys shows up on bestbuys price match by the way and they have it for 19.99

Guy at the register didn't even question it. I showed him fry's sale ad on my phone and he was surprised it was 20 bucks and even more surprised frys showed up on the register (I guess he never heard of them).

#23 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2014 - 01:31 PM

Yeah, BB. What did they tell you?

I tried to price match over the phone (don't have a BB or Frys near me) but the lady actually
Checked Frys stock and it came up unavailable for shipping. I'll try a different rep today.

#24 bfett9

bfett9

Stop Looking at Me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2014 - 01:40 PM

I tried to price match over the phone (don't have a BB or Frys near me) but the lady actually
Checked Frys stock and it came up unavailable for shipping. I'll try a different rep today.

Heres the trick call another! (you can literally call any BBY in the country for this) I literally had to call 3 just to get How to Train Your Dragon, first checked the stock, the second had it in store so refused to ship but would match, 3rd no questions just did it.

Posted Image

#25 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2014 - 02:21 PM

Heres the trick call another! (you can literally call any BBY in the country for this) I literally had to call 3 just to get How to Train Your Dragon, first checked the stock, the second had it in store so refused to ship but would match, 3rd no questions just did it.

I actually called a second time this morning and got it to go through. Very friendly rep this time.

#26 Fatbot3

Fatbot3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2014 - 02:35 PM

I actually called a second time this morning and got it to go through. Very friendly rep this time.

Very helpful, I may try this to see if it works for me. My BB rep made it sound like her PC wasn't letting her complete the transaction.

#27 cbulas1

cbulas1

Posted 12 May 2014 - 03:12 PM

$3.99 shipping kills this for me.  $20 shipped is my price for this.

Thanks anyways for the heads up, though!

Posted Image

#28 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2014 - 03:40 PM

$3.99 shipping kills this for me. $20 shipped is my price for this.

Thanks anyways for the heads up, though!

YMMV, But when I called BB and got the price match this morning free shipping was automatically applied (I think because the original BB price is $44.99). Worth a shot anyway.

#29 j.t

j.t

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:01 PM

In for Indiana Jones, gonna try to PM Best buy. 

#30 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2014 - 10:40 PM

i must price match frys at bestbuy on pay day, thanks !
Currently playing
:ps4: strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

690739.png