Free 1-month of Xbox Live when you sign-up for Bing Rewards (Ends 4/25/14)

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
*Eligibility: 1-Month Free Xbox Live Gold Membership offer (the "Offer") is open to U.S. residents 13 years old or older who sign up to become new Bing Rewards members through www.bing.com/explore/Rewards-XLG during the Offer Period. New and existing Xbox Live Gold members are eligible for this Offer. Under 18 requires parental consent.

Offer Period: Offer begins March 24, 2014 and ends April 25, 2014 at 23:59 UTC.

Last edited by a moderator:
*Eligibility: 1-Month Free Xbox Live Gold Membership offer (the "Offer") is open to U.S. residents 13 years old or older who sign up to become new Bing Rewards members through www.bing.com/explore/Rewards-XLG and earn at least 50 Bing Rewards credits during the Offer Period. New and existing Xbox Live Gold members are eligible for this Offer. Under 18 requires parental consent.
They may have updated this since you posted but you need to earn 50 credits too.

Last edited by a moderator:
i do not receive this stupid e-mail to confirm my e-mail address....usually i got it like 2seconds later.

So how do we know if we actually qualified for the free 1 month? I created a new account and got 50 points but it does not give you any indication that you will get the 1 month.

"That code will be emailed approximately 2 to 4 weeks after the Offer ends to the email address listed in the participant's Bing Rewards account profile." 

So it seems like we have to wait a while to get the actual code.

bread's done
Back