Play League of Angels and get $3 off one pre-owned item at GameStop!

Took no time at all, but jeeze this game is bad.

*edit* I received the coupon email about 5 minutes after I 'earned' it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, got the email, logged in, started the game for 5 seconds, closed it, coupon showed up in an email a few minutes later.  The EBC code they send will work online but will overwrite any other promos, e.g. does not stack with 75% off PS2 game.  It does stack with the 10% PUR discount.

I still wish these would work on $2.99 games.  More of those that I'm interested in picking up than ones that are $3-6.

Another Jeanne d'Arc fan! This game is super underrated in my opinion and is the most fun I ever had on my PSP. Any idea how it runs on the Vita? Been debating picking up a digital download for it for some time now.
No idea but I've been thinking about doing the same thing. Jeanne d'Arc is my 2nd favorite tactics game behind FFT.

No idea but I've been thinking about doing the same thing. Jeanne d'Arc is my 2nd favorite tactics game behind FFT.
I tried FFT but just couldn't get into it despite how similar it was to JDA. I think the main thing that's stopping me from picking it up for the Vita right now is that $15 price point. It's a bit steep for such an old game.

hm. so....could you stack... this + 20% off bday  + 10% PUR card +$10 off pre owned from PUR? if you could, i'd for sure buy project x zone for free?lol ($18- 10 - 5.4 - 3 = +.40 cents/free?)

or I might just get escha and logy. $45 - 10 - 3 - 13.5(BDAY+PUR) = $18.5...

edited again: just got my coupon for $3. doesnt say anything about stacking it with other coupons....I Know that $x.xx off with PUR points + bday + PUR card works...

A coupon like this or one of the PUR coupons you buy with points? I know the later works but didn't think these did the last two times.
Oh I was talking about a PUR coupon. I've never used one of these before, just assumed they would be the same. You might be right then.

Another Jeanne d'Arc fan! This game is super underrated in my opinion and is the most fun I ever had on my PSP. Any idea how it runs on the Vita? Been debating picking up a digital download for it for some time now.
Not to derail the thread, but is there a way to play psp games on my ps3 without having a vita? I just got my ps3 so im not familer with all the ins and outs.

Limit 1 coupon per customer. Offer valid in stores only. Coupon must be surrendered upon redemption. Coupon not valid for items priced less than $3.00. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Offer valid 4/5/14 through 4/20/14.

Boooo, hissssssss, boooooo

I'm still waiting for mine, two hours passed, it's in my Kongreagte msjs, but no email yet.  I did ask for a resend of the code.

It did work the last two times but would only combine with bday coupons that ended in certain numbers if I remember right.
is a specific order you have to use the coupon in to get it to work or in any order? cause if I am able to use the birthday coupon then the $3 coupon it will come out more savings versus using the $3 first

Did everyone get their code within 5 minutes? (expect for the post above) It would be nice if I actually got a coupon this time around.
yeah. about 5 mins for me.

hm,cant be stacked with any other coupons? lame.....well.... I guess a used copy of escha and logy for $22 instead of $19 is still good...

Just "played" it to get my coupon, hopefully it comes soon I wanted to go to gamestop later and use my gift card  :D/

edit: that was fast, got it within 10 seconds of posting this

Im using Yahoo and Aol. Its been close to 2 hours and nothing as of yet. If no email comes by day's end, well then it seems GS doesn't like me enough.
I'm using yahoo and it took about 3 minutes for me to get mine. I know last week I was having issues with yahoo sending me my mail, I was getting everything like 14 hours late (I knew because of the time stamp when it popped in) maybe log in and out or something? I'm not tech savvy so don't know if anything else would work

I'm using yahoo and it took about 3 minutes for me to get mine. I know last week I was having issues with yahoo sending me my mail, I was getting everything like 14 hours late (I knew because of the time stamp when it popped in) maybe log in and out or something? I'm not tech savvy so don't know if anything else would work
Highly doubtful. The last time GS did this, I didn't receive a coupon on either of my 3 accounts. Like I said, I think GS secretly hates me.

Guys, stop being impatient. It can take UP TO 24 hours to receive your coupon. Jeez lol.
Its not even that. Im not planning on buying the games until a few days before the coupon expires. The problem for me is, it looks more and more like what happened last time.

edit- Just did it on gmail, and I got the coupon in a few mere minutes.

Yeah, got the email, logged in, started the game for 5 seconds, closed it, coupon showed up in an email a few minutes later. The EBC code they send will work online but will overwrite any other promos, e.g. does not stack with 75% off PS2 game. It does stack with the 10% PUR discount.
I was on my way out the door on the way to GS to pick up a game when I saw this and still managed to get out the door with coupon in hand less than 5 minutes later. They had a very difficult time scanning (couldn't scan the printed coupon and couldn't manage to type the code in correctly) and was only able to scan a picture of it off the phone. Despite ringing up as an invalid code, it still took the $3 off.

Hmm, I still haven't gotten the code yet in my email... :whistle2:k
Me neither and most people seem to be getting them fairly quickly. Thinking this will be like last time where of the eight or so email addresses I attempted with the Game of Thrones one I only ended up with two coupons.

tried to make a purchase with this coupon and the birthday coupon. the clerk tried different ways, but they wouldn't stack

I just left Gamestop and I had no problem stacking the $3 off coupon and the 20% off birthday coupon when I picked up Super Mario 3d World.

bread's done
Back