Stay AWAY from IGN - MAJOR Spoilers from The Walking Dead Season 2, Episode 2 are on the front page!

BigTime2Play

CAGiversary!
Ok so I know this isn't a deal but I know that there are many CAGs who are waiting to purchase the entire season of Tell Tale Games' The Walking Dead Season 2 at a discount.

That being said IGN has an article/video with a MAJOR spoiler from Season 2 Episode 2 right on the front page of their website.  It is the first article.  Even the picture eludes to the spoiler.

Just trying to look out. 

This is even more of a failure than that free Xbox Live "Games on Demand" topic from yesterday.

Last edited:
The thread title was a spoiler that the post was going to be useless and unnecessary.

Seriously, why post this here OP? This has nothing to do with gaming deals at all. At least the 'this game or system has been announced' is something. This has absolutely zero value here. The thought it appreciated but at least post it in a thread that is related and not start an entirely new one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, I don't think it was meant to be spoiler-y. It was just an interview with the guy that played Kenny on The Walking Dead. Posting this might have been more of a spoiler than the video they have on the front page...

The thread title was a spoiler that the post was going to be useless and unnecessary.

Seriously, why post this here OP? This has nothing to do with gaming deals at all. At least the 'this game or system has been announced' is something. This has absolutely zero value here. The thought it appreciated but at least post it in a thread that is related and not start an entirely new one.
You're right. My apologies.

I hate spoilers and since I'm starting to post here more often, I wanted to warn this community - those who may go to IGN from time to time.

Mods can close this thread.

It's fine if you want to post these things, no one is going to stop you, but you should definitely find the appropriate section to post it in, and as you have noted you have been lurking for awhile now, so you should have been more than aware that this kind of post does not belong in the deals section, so you just need to be more careful where you posts things such as complaints, or general information not pertaining to a video game deal.

I already played the available episodes so I went over to IGN to see what it was and yeah... Huge spoiler that I never saw coming when I played. Would have been incredibly pissed off if I saw that before playing.

As for posting it in deals I'm not sure if that's the right thing to do although OP has best intentions.

bread's done
Back