the last of us newegg

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 althe

althe

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:58 AM

Sorry if it had been posted before, but I just found the Last of us for $27.99 @ Newegg, free shipping available. 

Pretty good deal  if you ask me, Amazon still has it for $35.99, most of the other retailers for $59.99.

I still have a huge backlog, but the price seemed good enough, so I went for it.

#2 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:00 AM

Question: What was this BF? Was it $25? I still have a sealed copy I forgot about.

Good deal on a great game though. I would imagine that MSRP will drop soon

#3 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:58 AM

Price match @ Target & combine with b2g1 for $20 price

#4 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:35 AM

Question: What was this BF? Was it $25? I still have a sealed copy I forgot about.

Good deal on a great game though. I would imagine that MSRP will drop soon

Yeah,  it was $25 on BF via Amazon LD.  Got it then, played it,  absolutely loved it.  One of the best games I've ever played.  And I've been gaming since the Bally Astrocade (loved Gunfight). :D

#5 kitsunisan

kitsunisan

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:57 AM

Just be aware that there's supposed to be a PS4 version coming at some point, so if you have one you might want to wait on it.

#6 syrdiman

syrdiman

Posted 07 April 2014 - 10:11 AM

Just be aware that there's supposed to be a PS4 version coming at some point, so if you have one you might want to wait on it.

According to ign, it will arrive somewhere in the summer. I'd rather wait for Kingdom Hearts 3 to buy a PS4 though.

#7 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2014 - 10:36 AM

Still waiting for this game to drop below $20....

#8 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2014 - 02:30 PM

I can see it being heavily bundled with PS4`s during the holidays assuming it`s a not a free PS+ game by then. Good way to pad the overall sales & setup a strong base for the sequels. With GOW losing it`s selling power & no resistance games Sony has UC, TLOU & Infamous only two of those have a chance to reach 10+ million sales.

#9 parkerlewis

parkerlewis

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2014 - 02:39 PM

Gotta think these are being cleared out in anticipation of GOTY and/or PS4 releases of TLoU.

#10 Kev Cypunk

Kev Cypunk

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2014 - 03:11 PM

I don't really care about that. I'll be getting it on PS3 so I can play it now but anything over $20 is still too much for this game. I'm waiting for this and AC IV to get real cheap (and if I know Ubisoft and previous prices for Uncharted games in the case of TLoS) they will, soon.

#11 rambojones90

rambojones90

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2014 - 03:19 PM

Last time I checked it wasn't official yet, but it is probably in the works. It would be awesome if they offered the same $10 PS3 to PS4 upgrade ( if you already own LB DLC ).

#12 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2014 - 03:34 PM

I'm waiting for this and AC IV to get real cheap

Well AC & TLOU are $30 now @ TRU & Target is doing b2g1 with pm`ing. Both games end up being "free" since you end up with a copy of each game & basically the amount you spent back in BB credit.
Diablo trades in for $28.80 & NFS rivals $32 w/GCU both are also $30 @ TRU.

So get TLOU, AC, 3(PS3) NFS rivals, & Diablo for $120+ tax @ Target then trade everything but AC & TLOU in for $124.80(50% + 10% GCU) @ BB. You`re not going to find a better deal than that

#13 Cheap Ass Shopper

Cheap Ass Shopper

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:17 PM

The Last of Us: Remastered Revealed for PS4

http://www.ign.com/a...evealed-for-ps4

#14 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:50 PM

The Last of Us: Remastered Revealed for PS4

http://www.ign.com/a...evealed-for-ps4

I'm debating if I should bite on this deal.  I'm really hoping for a Game of the Year Edition that includes most if not all of the DLC for the PS3.

#15 ECisMe

ECisMe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:54 PM

I'm debating if I should bite on this deal.  I'm really hoping for a Game of the Year Edition that includes most if not all of the DLC for the PS3.

Remember backwards compatibility? Those were the days...

#16 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:12 PM

I think this will continue to drop. Rumors of a PS4 version as well which could make this $20 soon.

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#17 n64ra

n64ra

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:19 PM

I almost bought this for $20 (b2g1 price) at target. Instead, I can wait for the PS4 version.

#18 kitsunisan

kitsunisan

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:37 PM

I just bought the damn DLC two weeks ago, still haven't had a chance to play it.