Best Buy @Gamer coupons for 4/6 to 5/3

MoCiWe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
$25 off Puppetter (PS3)

$15 off God of War: Ascension (PS3)

$50 off Call of Duty: Ghosts Prestige Edition (X360, PS3)

$20 off Pikmin 3 (Wii U)

$20 off Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (Wii U)

$5 off Rocketfish Chat Headset (PS4)

$5 off Rocketfish DS4 controller kit Blue/Black (PS4)

$10 off any Pre-owned game $29.99 and up (Will have to sort through all the 20-29.98 stuff since they changed their sorting system http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=UTF-8&_dynSessConf=-1140068749326905334&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=categoryid%24pcmcat232900050017&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=%2Bcurrentprice+skuidsaas&qp=currentprice2_facet%3DPrice~%2450+-+%2499.99%5Ecurrentprice2_facet%3DPrice~%2420+-+%2439.99%5Ecurrentprice2_facet%3DSAAS~Price~%2440+-+%2449.99&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=&browsedCategory=pcmcat232900050017)

Coupons good for 4/6/2014-5/3/2014

Last edited by a moderator:
The Pikmin 3 and Puppeteer ones might be great. The Puppeteer one will probably drop the price to near free soon because the price should drop some more.

In b4 the bitching and moaning.

Ghosts Prestige has potential, I'll keep my eye on that.

Edit- if anyone grabs GOW A, the online pass is expired. Learned that the hard way. Saw all the free online dlc fot it, so decided to put it in only to find out it just expired the day before.

edit2 - ok there is a chance your code is still good. Mine was from the first round of batches. The passes have different expiration dates on them.

$4 for Ninja Gaiden 3 for the Wii U and $7 Puppeteer for GCU members seems pretty good. I don't even have a Wii U (yet?) and was vaguely interested in Puppeteer.

Edit: So the favorable GCU stacking with the coupons have stopped now? Getting $12 for Puppeteer and $8 for NG3. So it's the $ off coupon first then then 20% discount.

Yeah, would be nice if Pikmin went on sale. Not sure if it will with it being Nintendo but we can hope, it's a great game though.

$4 for Ninja Gaiden 3 for the Wii U and $7 Puppeteer for GCU members seems pretty good. I don't even have a Wii U (yet?) and was vaguely interested in Puppeteer.
NG3 is showing up for $7.99 for me after putting in the coupon and I'm GCU so it looks like they finally got the 20% coming off the sale price unfortunately, still a good price though

Yeah, would be nice if Pikmin went on sale. Not sure if it will with it being Nintendo but we can hope, it's a great game though.

NG3 is showing up for $7.99 for me after putting in the coupon and I'm GCU so it looks like they finally got the 20% coming off the sale price unfortunately, still a good price though
Curses! Is this new? I skimmed the the last page of the thread for the coupons from last month and it wasn't mentioned. I'll be waiting on potential price drops then. :(

Curses! Is this new? I skimmed the the last page of the thread for the coupons from last month and it wasn't mentioned. I'll be waiting on potential price drops then. :(
Must be unfortunately, I know when I tested the other coupons from last month and before it was still working off the standard price :(

Yea the fixed it. Prestige only gets $76 off instead $86 which would be with 20% off first.

Wow, really hope that I redeemed it back when I got it then.
Sucks. Probably why everything was free. Backlog problems, I have to start putting PSN codes in right away.

Pikmin 3 and Puppeteer are on my list of want. It sucks that us GCU members, who signed up after a certain date, can't get in on this action.

I can't have the coupon and the GCU 20% stack either way. I can only have one or the other. This is for Pikmin 3 btw.

What on earth is going on with BBY, they're actually fixing stuff that's been going on with these coupons forever.  Way to not just let them go out in a blaze of glory BBY.

I can't have the coupon and the GCU 20% stack either way. I can only have one or the other. This is for Pikmin 3 btw.
Did you just try another code before it? If you did, for some reason you lose the GCU for a few minutes after using it once, try waiting 5 minutes and trying again.

Don't fret, I'll pm you my Puppeteer code. I got it for dirt cheap on PSN anyways.
Was it $5 or $10 on PSN, I can't remember. I got it there too, but I'll more than likely pick up a disk if it drops down a bit in price.

Was it $5 or $10 on PSN, I can't remember. I got it there too, but I'll more than likely pick up a disk if it drops down a bit in price.
Right in the middle at $7.50 if I remember right.

Edit- I was close, was $7 for PS+.

Did you just try another code before it? If you did, for some reason you lose the GCU for a few minutes after using it once, try waiting 5 minutes and trying again.

$7...Still shocked it was that cheap so early

So what's the deal. GCU members get coupons sent to them or is it on the my best buy site? Also, can anyone use the codes?

Ok. I've been a gcu member for months and haven't gotten a single deal code. What gives? Gotta call and complain or something?
When did you sign up? If you signed after the new changes (20% etc) then you don't get the coupons. If your original membership expired (after 20%) and you extended it then you don't get the coupons. The only people who still get the coupons are members that still have the membership from before the new changes.

When did you sign up? If you signed after the new changes (20% etc) then you don't get the coupons. If your original membership expired (after 20%) and you extended it then you don't get the coupons. The only people who still get the coupons are members that still have the membership from before the new changes.
February. New member. Blows. Ah well.

Damn. It looks like I'm not getting coupons anymore and I actually wanted to grab something this month.

Damn so thats why Im not getting coupons anymore. I extended my membership that I think originally expired in Feb.

kitsunisan,

Are you implying that that the @Gamer coupon and GCU 20% ought to stack then? Sorry, been ages since I've used the coupons (get the 20% regularly though) and was just seeking some clarification. Thanks in advance!

If anyone wants to check to see if they'll get the last set of coupons, you can check here. I thought this was my last but according to @Gamer, June would be my last. Good to know I'll get the final set (May).

https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/IM/GMR/combo_entry.jsp?cds_page_id=86045&cds_mag_code=GMR&id=1396867730871&lsid=40970546262021128&vid=2
Thanks, looks like mine expired last month. I probably would have picked up NG3 and maybe Puppeteer but no big deal. Seems like a potentially great deal for Pikmin 3 if it goes back to $50.

All my coupons and codes are for trade looking for psn $$$ codes

bread's done
Back