• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#1 Katsumi

Katsumi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:22 PM

Didn't see this posted yet, so hopefully it wasn't :D

Thinkgeek is having a clearance sale, and the BF4 Razer Peripherals are on sale.

BF4 Keyboard, Headset, Mouse, Mousepad

If you're an e-mail sub to Thinkgeek, you should have also gotten an e-mail with a 25% off sale items this morning, bringing them down even further :D I believe it's a unique code.

Keyboard: $50  - $37.49 with e-mail coupon  - Keyboard Out of Stock as of 12:40p Apr 8th

Headset: $50     - $37.49 with e-mail coupon - Headset Out of Stock as of Apr 9th Morning

Mouse: $40       - $30 with e-mail coupon

Mousepad: $20 -  $15 with e-mail coupon.

Edit: Looks like there's a 20% off coupon that will work with this also if you don't have the 25% - "FIFTHOFF" - Thanks Roguestriker :)

If you order over $50, apply code "RETAILMN10" for $10 off BEFORE applying the 20 / 25% coupon. (TY Weeman!)

Kat_Siggy80.png Katsumica.png

#2 thelaughingmann

thelaughingmann

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:32 PM

Didn't see this posted yet, so hopefully it wasn't :D

Thinkgeek is having a clearance sale, and the BF4 Razer Peripherals are on sale.

BF4 Keyboard, Headset, Mouse, Mousepad

If you're an e-mail sub to Thinkgeek, you should have also gotten an e-mail with a 25% off sale items this morning, bringing them down even further :D I believe it's a unique code.

Keyboard: $50  - $37.49 with e-mail coupon

Headset: $50     - $37.49 with e-mail coupon

Mouse: $40       - $30 with e-mail coupon

Mousepad: $20 -  $15 with e-mail coupon.

What code do you have? I have one and it says ONE-TIME USE, but doesn't look too unique.

http://www.presstartoplay.com/ <- Press Start to Play, a new gaming website with a collective of gamers bringing you live streams, reviews, giveaways, and that good old feeling of enjoying video games. I am giving them a chance. Why aren't you guys? Follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Twitch and even donate to the cause! 

XSkittleKrazyX.png76561198028909821.png

"I do not want to live in a world without laughter. Or macaroni and cheese." PSN: XSkittleKrazyX, Steam: The Laughing Mann, Twitch: TheLaughingMannofAF2

#3 Katsumi

Katsumi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:36 PM

Mine starts with Laststand@, but I believe the digits / letters that follow are unique. We may be referring to the same thing... I consider one-time use codes unique :)

#4 Kyanos

Kyanos

Big Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:42 PM

Hmm, my current headset is starting to be weird on me, maybe I should grab one of these. Anybody used a Blackshark headset before?

Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 Katsumi

Katsumi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:16 PM

I've had the Carcharias headset for a few years and it's a pretty decent headset. Haven't had any experience with the Blackshark though. From looking at reviews quickly, it sounds like it's a comfortable headset but can get heavy on your head overtime. The main complaint was the retail price.

#6 CDiablo

CDiablo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:21 PM

If anyone has a thinkgeek 25%off code they want to give please pm me. I will be your friend in Dark Souls and not invade you.

#7 laundrymatt

laundrymatt

PSNOT something something stars something something

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:33 PM

If anyone has a thinkgeek 25%off code they want to give please pm me. I will be your friend in Dark Souls and not invade you.

Well, I dont play Dark Souls (not yet,anyways), but I will pass along a favor. Check your PMs.

Reminder to self: Borderlands PreSequel Group: Complete; R:Me(host),micbelt, P:ProfStotch,BluBlue; Oct14 P#2032

laundrymatt77.png

#8 Fades

Fades

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:35 PM

If anyone has a code they will not use I would love to use it on a purchase please pm me. I will update my post if I reiceve a pm, thank you in advance :).

#9 Roguestriker

Roguestriker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:42 PM

If anyone has a coupon, I'd also like one. Good deal though.

Found a 20% off coupon and decided to go with it, just $2.49 more than 25% off. Code is: Fifthoff

$50.83(subtracts almost all the shipping) for a mechanical keyboard is worth it. Thanks for the deal.

Edited by Roguestriker, 07 April 2014 - 06:07 PM.

Posted Image

#10 markbrochilll

markbrochilll

The Master Sword

• CAG Veteran

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:54 PM

Wow what a steal on the Blackwidow, Thanks OP

20% code: Fifthoff worked, thanks Roguestriker

#11 Bacon Parade

Bacon Parade

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:55 PM

Thanks OP.

If anyone has a coupon, I'd also like one. Good deal though.

Found a 20% off coupon and decided to go with it, just $2.49 more than 25% off. Code is: Fifthoff

$50.83(subtracts almost all the shipping) for a mechanical keyboard is worth it. Thanks for the deal.

Also thank you for the code, grabbed the keyboard also.

Tiger_Driver.png

Spoiler

#12 Ferrari Racer

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:58 PM

WOW. I just sold my Blackwidow keyboard for $100 2 weeks ago on Craigslist. May have to buy one again.

#13 Ferrari Racer

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2014 - 07:00 PM

Where do you enter the coupon code? Never used this site before. If anyone wants to give one to me that would be awesome. I have a 3 day XBL code I can trade too.

#14 arrrggghhh

arrrggghhh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2014 - 07:00 PM

If anyone else has an email code to spare if appreciate it.

#15 Katsumi

Katsumi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2014 - 07:04 PM

Where do you enter the coupon code? Never used this site before. If anyone wants to give one to me that would be awesome. I have a 3 day XBL code I can trade too.

After you click "Go to checkout" from your cart, there's a spot for the promo codes on the right hand side, under the order total :) I believe you have to be a registered user.

#16 Ferrari Racer

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2014 - 07:06 PM

Found it. Used the 25% off coupon. Awesome.

#17 Cofresi

Cofresi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2014 - 07:14 PM

And now i got a new Keyboard.

Thanks OP for the Deal and thanks Roguestriker for the coupon

TonyRazgriz.png

sig.gif

#18 Rahori

Rahori

Booty Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2014 - 07:17 PM

And its gone

#19 chickenbutt

chickenbutt

Posted 07 April 2014 - 07:18 PM

Is the keyboard the new 2014 one that uses razer's new green switches or the older blue ones?

tumblr_n8m4m92c2R1tyi0d7o1_500.gif       output_U62dcJ.gif

#20 weeman43302

weeman43302

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2014 - 07:22 PM

If you add a cheap item to get the total over $50 you can use RETAILMN10 for $10 off. I added a $1 item and got the headset shipped for $37.51.

:pc: Titanfall, Minecraft

:360: Deadpool, State of Decay: Breakdown

:3ds: Pokemon X, Adventure Time Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW!

#21 Fades

Fades

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2014 - 07:47 PM

I am still looking for a 25% code :(.

#22 NSpectreGarrus

NSpectreGarrus

CAGosaurus Rex!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:36 PM

If you add a cheap item to get the total over $50 you can use RETAILMN10 for $10 off. I added a $1 item and got the headset shipped for $37.51.

What item did you pick?  I am trying to get the headset as well, but says that this code is invalid.

EDIT: Must use RETAILMN10 before the 20% or 25% off.  After codes and a $15 gift card, I can get my first headset for $20.  But should I pull the trigger?  That thing is kinda ugly.

631840.png

#23 Dante84

Dante84

Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:36 PM

Hmm, shipping kinda kills it.. Seriously.
These were made by me:  :xb1:  :ps4:   :vita:
Thank you CheapyD for implementing them.

#24 VileEighty

VileEighty

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:46 PM

I built a good PC for gaming but my entire life I've never had a gaming keyboard and mouse, so I decided to pick the both of them up after skimming through top AMZ reviews. I hope I made the right choice!

Super thanks to Roguestriker for the Fifthoff 25% off code, and weeman43302 for the RETAILMN10 for the $10 off! All said and done, final order total was $73.32 for both (including shipping).

3DS: 4527-7460-7138

#25 thelaughingmann

thelaughingmann

Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:55 PM

I will be your friend in Dark Souls 1 and 2 and not invade you for the low price of...

http://www.presstartoplay.com/ <- Press Start to Play, a new gaming website with a collective of gamers bringing you live streams, reviews, giveaways, and that good old feeling of enjoying video games. I am giving them a chance. Why aren't you guys? Follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Twitch and even donate to the cause! 

XSkittleKrazyX.png76561198028909821.png

"I do not want to live in a world without laughter. Or macaroni and cheese." PSN: XSkittleKrazyX, Steam: The Laughing Mann, Twitch: TheLaughingMannofAF2

#26 NSpectreGarrus

NSpectreGarrus

CAGosaurus Rex!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:01 PM

As I mentioned before, I'm a newbie at headsets.  Does anyone know if this headset would work with gaming consoles as well as PC?  Namely xbox 360, and xbone in the future.  Thanks!

#27 Dante84

Dante84

Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:07 PM

I almost bit.. I'm not sure if I want this lol, I already have the Microsoft Sidewinder. I demo'd the regular razer kb at a local BB. Probably much the same right?

#28 Katsumi

Katsumi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:09 PM

The keyboard appears to be in-stock again :)

#29 Dante84

Dante84

Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:31 PM

DAMNIT! As soon as i was going to bite... It sold out >.< Fuuuuuuuuuu. Damn hoarders!

#30 Rahori

Rahori

Booty Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:34 PM

The keyboard appears to be in-stock again :)

I read this about 20 minutes after you said it, started to put my stuff in the cart and it sold out before I could click confirm. 

Maybe they will get more *fingers crossed *