The World's End / Hot Fuzz / Shaun of the Dead Trilogy (Blu-ray + Digital HD UltraViolet) now $17.99 @Amazon

I saw this set for the same price at Target last night.  Not sure if it was a sale or if it was the 'new' regular price.

Anyone know if they are each on a separate disc?

Might grab this for my best friend to hang onto for her Christmas present, she loves all 3 of those movies. Only one I like is shaun though.

Anyone know if they are each on a separate disc?

Might grab this for my best friend to hang onto for her Christmas present, she loves all 3 of those movies. Only one I like is shaun though.
According to the Best Buy specs page, it says that it is 3 discs.

I should have read closer then. Thanks.
No worries. I hope I didn't sound like I was being a jerk when I posted that. I was wondering the same thing today when I saw it go on sale at Best Buy. I'll be ordering it at some point today as well.

Yes, it's on 3 discs.  A lot of special features, too.  I bought it a couple weeks ago for $28.  Oh well, now that part of my money is going to the ASPCA with Amazon's Smile program, I don't feel as bad about buying at higher prices.

No worries. I hope I didn't sound like I was being a jerk when I posted that. I was wondering the same thing today when I saw it go on sale at Best Buy. I'll be ordering it at some point today as well.
Nah you didn't at all. I just really don't read bestbuys item information specs is all because they normally do a pitiful job.

I watched The World's End a few weeks back knowing not much about it. Definitely experienced a WTF moment about halfway through.

The third one is the only one I don't own. I haaaaated it when I saw it in the theater. I've been meaning to watch it again. I have a code on my vudu.

I'm surprised nobody did a steelbook for it. The first two have like 2-3 versions each.

Again I'm tempted to buy this and sell my Shaun / Hot Fuzz dual pack. So silly, but then I could slap on a nice "Cornetto Trilogy" cover.

So does it come with the UV Code for all three movies

Last edited:
bread's done
Back