Is there a PS+ trial sign up or code anywhere?

Mr_hat

Banned
I got a ps4 and I finally decided to order PS+ when I saw it was only 40 bucks on a sale but my problem is I wanted dead nation for ps4 which is last months game and I don't think Ill get my code card in the mail before the games get switched out for Aprils game list. I was trying to find a trial code or something somewhere to use so I could get it added to my account.

Is there is a trial sign up or code offer somewhere and Im just blind?

Dead Nation is no longer a part of the IGC. It was switched out last week for Mercenary Kings:

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/dead-nation-apocalypse-edition/cid=UP9000-CUSA00236_00-DEADNATIONGAME01

If you have never had PS+ on your account before, you can get a free 14 day trial on the PS Store, but you need a credit/debit card to activate it. Also, once the trial is activated, you will need to cancel auto-renew, or else you will be billed for a month of PS+ ($10) once the 14 days have passed.

Edit: To be specific, you would access the PS Store using your PS4.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering if anyone has a code I can have. I pretty much just need a trial for this weekend so a code for like 3 days would suffice.

I picked up a PS4 today and apparently they don't include PS+ trial codes anymore. Sad, I know. 😢

bread's done
Back