Target Ad 4/13-4/19

Twitter

Banned
Xbox One w/ Forza 5 digial download & 1 year xbox live gold = $499.99

$40 gift card when you buy any 3ds XL

Buy 2 get 1 free all skylanders swap force & disney infinity characters

10% off select gaming cards (shows nintendo eshop, steam and minecraft)

$10 off select titles (shows titanfall, call of duty ghosts for 360 & ps3, battlefield 4 for ps3, 360 & pc, plants vs zombies garden warfare, and the sims 3 starter pack) PLUS MORE IN STORE

$20 off select titles (shows just dance 4 for wii & kinect, Final Fantasy Lightning Returns, South Park Stick of Truth, Gran Turismo 6, and Killzone Shadow Fall) PLUS MORE IN STORE

sorry for crappy formatting im hiding in bathroom

First again!  ;)

South Park seems like a better deal at BB, if you have GCU.  Works out to $32 before taxes.

i guess south park is getting a discount across the board. i guess the inevitable price to drop to $19.99 would not be long

i guess south park is getting a discount across the board. i guess the inevitable price to drop to $19.99 would not be long.
It's an Ubisoft game, so maybe within 2-3 months?

Case in point: AC IV is $19.99 at Best Buy this same week. ;)

It's an Ubisoft game, so maybe within 2-3 months?

Case in point: AC IV is $19.99 at Best Buy this same week. ;)
ac III was the only ac game that was so stubborn to drop in price. took more than a year to drop to $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait titanfall for 360 is already getting a price drop? But then again if I buy titanfall and some other games this week I could make it down to like 42.80 but I would spend more. Hmm $50 for one game or $120 for three...give or take a price match here and there

10% off Steam.  Hmmm.  If Ubisoft makes the Steam ACIV price to match BestBuy, then 10% off Steam card at Target => $18 ACIV (+ any DLC)  That'd be nice this early in the year!  AC:Revelations didn't get to $20 on sale until the July after it released, IIRC. :)

Tempted to finally get a 3DS with that gift card.  Only problem is I'm drowning in Wii U games since I just bought one.  I refuse to become a backlog gamer!

Already got the 2ds but now I wanna 3ds too Even with the BB pm taking $40 off the system it`s too much oh well

FYI, the XBone is still $449 this week at Target,

Also starting sunday they have a thing where you get $100 towards a galaxy S5 when trading any smartphone in.

I wonder if I could trade in my old smartphone, and turn that gift card into a prepaid gift card?
It has to be put towards a galaxy s5 afaik. The only way I'd consider it would be if you can trade in enough to cover the phone. Then I'd go get 7 from local thrift stores and get one off-contract and sell it on CL or something.

Here's the terms for the Galaxy S5 trade in thing:

Trade-Up to the New Galaxy S5
Between 4/11/14 and 4/26/14 trade in an eligible smartphone and get a guaranteed $100 toward the purchase of any new Galaxy S5 phone with a 2-year contract. To be eligible for trade in the phone must be in the Target trade-in catalog, power on, and be in working condition without any broken components. Promotion available in-store only. Search below to find eligible stores.

To search for your smartphone click here; only smartphones in the Target trade-in catalog are eligible for this offer. Guest will be given a $100 coupon good toward the purchase of a new Samsung Galaxy S5 phone with a 2-year contract. Coupon must be redeemed for phone at time of trade-in transaction as coupon is only valid on that day.
Appears not to be able to use it towards an off contract phone.

If I pick up a 3ds XL today, can I go back next week and get the gift card in sort of like a price match?  Heading to Pax East and wanted to pickup a 3DS for the trip but I'd rather have that $40 gift card.

If I pick up a 3ds XL today, can I go back next week and get the gift card in sort of like a price match? Heading to Pax East and wanted to pickup a 3DS for the trip but I'd rather have that $40 gift card.
Just dont pay with the payment method you want it to go on next week. Then do a return rebuy with the payment method that you want to pay on.

Might finally be time to get a 3DS. Wish it was $40 off instead of a gift card though.
Price match the giftcard deal @ BB they generally deduct the $40 off the $200 3DS XL & "sell" you a $40 BB giftcard. You still pay the same amount upfront but no tax on the $40 plus you can spend it on a game or convert to a visa. YMMV but plently of people are currently getting YMMV BB pm`s from Target`s B2G1.

Price match the giftcard deal @ BB they generally deduct the $40 off the $200 3DS XL & "sell" you a $40 BB giftcard. You still pay the same amount upfront but no tax on the $40 plus you can spend it on a game or convert to a visa. YMMV but plently of people are currently getting YMMV BB pm`s from Target`s B2G1.
I might have to try this out

Does Target price match promotions? I'm thinking of Best Buy's 2 for $25 Greatest Hits deal.
no they don't since it considered a bundled offer since a purchase of two is required
Price exclusions:

“Marketplace” prices: Price matched items must be sold by Walmart.com, Amazon.com, BestBuy.com, ToysRUs.com, or BabiesRUs.com; prices from third party sellers on these websites will not be honored.
Prices that only display on a website after guests log in.
Clearance, closeout, damaged product, used, refurbished, open packages or liquidation sales.
Prices advertised only as a percent off or dollar off.
Paid membership club or paid loyalty programs (e.g. prices that require a club or loyalty card that is associated with a membership fee).
Buy one, get one if the retail price is not shown in the advertisement.
Competitor coupon-required.
Competitor price matches on items where Target or the competitor is offering a free gift card.
Mail-in offers or instant rebates.
Offers that include financing.
Free product where no qualifying purchase is required.
Bundled offers and special purchases.
Sales tax promotions.

I might have to try this out
That`s how BB`s old pm worked for giftcard deals. It was an easy way to make your own system price cut plus the giftcard amounts were generally much bigger. $100 giftcard offer elsewhere meant $100 off a PS3 when the were super expensive that $300 price cut from Sony combined with a giftcard deal is how I got a PS3.

Does Target price match promotions? I'm thinking of Best Buy's 2 for $25 Greatest Hits deal.
You may still get the price match just ask,
Ironically, walmart`s restrictive @ss pm policy will allow it

Titanfall for Xbox 1 is $44.99 with cartwheel 10% coupon. No need to price match because it is on sale for $49.99 this week.

While at Target, I spotted Call of Duty Ghosts, full game download of Xbox 360 and Xbox One versions plus map pack, in the clearance bin for $34.98.

Will walmart price match the 3ds xl gift card deal? Couple stores near me have the Zelda bundle
no

We do not match the price in the following types of competitor ads:

Items that require a separate purchase to get the ad price
example: "Buy [item A] to get [item B] for $C"
Items with no actual price that require a purchase to get free product
example: "Buy both [items A & B] to get [item C] for free"
Items that require a purchase to get a competitors' gift card
example: "Buy [item A] to get a $B gift card
Buy one, get one free (BOGO) ads with no actual price given
Going out of business or closeout prices
Percentage off
example: "All mascara, 40% off"
Competitors' private label price promotions

[quote name="dreamer131313" post="11688846" timestamp="1397488150"]no

We do not match the price in the following types of competitor ads:

Items that require a separate purchase to get the ad price
example: "Buy [item A] to get [item B] for $C"
Items with no actual price that require a purchase to get free product
example: "Buy both [items A & B] to get [item C] for free"
Items that require a purchase to get a competitors' gift card
example: "Buy [item A] to get a $B gift card
Buy one, get one free (BOGO) ads with no actual price given
Going out of business or closeout prices
Percentage off
example: "All mascara, 40% off"
Competitors' private label price promotions[/quote]

Thanks for the info! Looks like best buy for me!

Thanks for the info! Looks like best buy for me!
If BB matches they`ll probably take $40 off the 3DS & "sell" you a $40 BB gc so it`s better than walmart though. If you have a walmart gc then convert it into a walmart pre-paid visa $4.95 fee on $500 limit then use it at BB. No point being locked at 1 retailer.

Seems like it's only Nintendo EShop cards ($10, $20, $35, & $50) and the $15 XBox cards that get the 10% off this week. Don't do PC so didn't pay attention to that.

Only the $15 XBox cards at the front counter had the sign for 10% off.

this 10% off card sale seems to be a clusterfuck, I got a $50 one and didn't realize I didn't get the 10% off it until after I got home (also did some grocery shopping so it wasn't obvious at check out and I had problems with a coupon on some of the food so I wasn't paying attention to how the card scanned)

Steam cards are pictured in the ad so what is up with the $50 one not being on sale?

bread's done
Back