• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2014 - 06:00 AM

il1jHZx.gif

#2192 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2014 - 06:16 AM

I am admittedly a huge Undertaker fan but this was an interesting read and the guy actually made sense in some points:

http://www.cagesides...-the-undertaker

Sorry, but the guy who wrote that is an idiot. I'm just a few paragraphs in and he's already talking about how he "didn't pay his dues" - after getting the shit kicked out of him by Brody in his FIRST MATCH, then slumming it for years in Texas and Memphis before getting a half-heated push in WCW. This guy talks like he walked in it out of nowhere and was given a main event posh. Bullshit.

He then says Mankind was what defined The Undertaker and made the fans finally get behind him. Bullshit. Undertaker was one of the most popular guys on the roster from the moment he originally turned face and was easily the number two or three good guy on the roster at all times prior to Foley's arrival.

He then says Mankind was treated like a jobber in the original Undertaker feud. Bullshit. Undertaker had basically no sold everything from everybody - including the entire heel roster in that casket match - until Foley came along and not only did damage to him, but flat out beat him back to back to back, which pretty much no one had ever done since his face turn 4 years earlier. Undertaker finally beat him at their Survivor Series match, but that's easily the most forgettable of their feud.

I stopped reading there. What a dipshit.
Posted Image

#2193 Skooba81

Skooba81

Baby Cheesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2014 - 03:10 PM

I am not saying everything he said was on point at all. The article was definitely laced with some butthurt, especially about the Mankind jobbing part. That was the only feud where Taker ever looked vulnerable and that to me, was Taker's best storyline even if the Hell in the Cell heave never happened.

I just found it as in interesting read from an anti-taker standpoint since he is so beloved and how things can be perceived differently by different fans wrestling.

Anyway I did find this list of articles that I have been reading as well, a lot of the stuff I totally forgot about:

http://www.cagesides...the-cactus-jack

The whole list of articles are at the bottom and honestly I totally forgot about of the points referenced. It's nothing groundbreaking but pretty good way to kill some time and its from a real writer this time, not a rant from a guys facebook lol.

#2194 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2014 - 03:59 PM

WWE 2K15 for Xbox One/PS4 delayed from October 28 to November 18. Xbox 360 and PS3 versions still on schedule.

155toba.gif2i6pefo.gif675n9f.gifhsl3pl.gif

#2195 cgarb84

cgarb84

KEAK HEEM IN DA BALLS!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2014 - 05:59 PM

I just hope the delay doesn't hurt sales too badly, there is SO MUCH releasing right around that time (CoD, GTA V, DA:I, Far Cry 4, and possible Smash Bros.).  

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2196 MushaOne

MushaOne

etc. and so forth...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2014 - 06:23 PM

I just canceled my preorder. Will pick it up once I finish Dragon Age. Too bad for the delay.

#2197 HeroToTheMasses

HeroToTheMasses

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2014 - 11:06 PM

Cameron's New Single!

#2198 ludus

ludus

CAG Ultra Noob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2014 - 12:28 AM

I'll be getting 2K15 at a later point, much like I did with WWE 2K14 and WWE 12 and 13 a while back. 

LeaptradeForumSignature.jpg

#2199 bhk

bhk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2014 - 04:22 AM

I'll be getting 2K15 at a later point, much like I did with WWE 2K14 and WWE 12 and 13 a while back.

13 and 14 have gone on sale in the summer in the Microsoft store for $10-$15 in successive years and that's how I've picked them up. Totally worth it at that price, IMO.

#2200 renique46

renique46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2014 - 05:46 AM

Cameron's New Single!

06.jpg

#2201 HeroToTheMasses

HeroToTheMasses

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2014 - 07:55 AM

06.jpg

tumblr_n7hjmuun3F1tpq2s4o2_400.gif

#2202 renique46

renique46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2014 - 08:15 AM

pn-news1.gif

pn-news-o.gif

#2203 Rigor Mortis

Rigor Mortis

Posted 17 September 2014 - 05:31 PM

Whoever told her she could sing needs to get punched in the mouth for lieing to her. Also for making our ears bleed while listening to that shit.

#2204 HeroToTheMasses

HeroToTheMasses

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2014 - 10:54 PM

brodus-clay.jpg

#2205 MushaOne

MushaOne

etc. and so forth...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2014 - 11:26 PM

Now they have a replacement for Bully Ray; Bully Clay!

#2206 Not Eric

Not Eric

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 02:13 AM

Jesus, couldn't they have gone and signed someone like Drew McIntyre instead if they were looking for recent WWE cast-offs?

Also, holy crap but I had no idea Brodus Clay was 41. That young upstart is surely just what TNA needs.

NotRic.png

#2207 JaytheGamefan

JaytheGamefan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 03:02 AM

Opening KOs battle royal was a fun different way to start things off. The MVP promo put Chris over as a hero, while King once again talked too much shit. This started off a bit weak, but got great when he kept doing it in the match and Taz was just outraged. He got even more pissed when King tried to take Chris's  leg off after the match. Anderson came out and felt relevant again - I guess we'll get a BFG tag with Chris and Anderson against King and MVP. Roode-Lashley hype video was just about perfect and showed each guy working out, working hard, and dominating as champion.

Joe-Homicide was a greatest hits version of their older TNA matches, but with a fantastic finish. I loved the cutter into the choke for the win. Post-match beating by the Redneck Revolution was a thing. I guess it sets up a tag match, although Manik's new outfit kind of sucks. The white, black, and gold mask doesn't match the dark blue outfit. The tag title match was just insane. Crazy video game spot after spot. Jeff damn near gutted himself on the ladder for the finish, while Davey's lucky he broke his leg on a baseball slide later and not doing this double stomp through a table on the floor off the top rope. The stupid Shaw-Gunner thing hurt the already-blah Gunner-Bram match. The main event was pretty good, but hurt by the overly-heel antics of MVP and King. The by-the-numbers setup for everything didn't help either. It did get really good by the end though, but was below-par for both guys until then.

http://jayreviewsthi...ng-9-17-14.html

Screens -

a84ee5352002855.jpg

057a14352002870.jpg

f74b00352002876.jpg

005c13352003646.jpg

832351352002978.jpg

http://www.imagebam....enwgpu1ibea6utw

#2208 diddy310

diddy310

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 03:25 AM

It was nice of them to have the woman in the Battle Royal with about 35 seconds of wrestling experience take the top rope to steps bump. (She fractured her forearm).  Seemed like everyone else got placed on the apron by Havok and punched off.

Roode/Lashley was probably my least favorite of Lashley's current run...though it was still good and had some memorable spots with Lashley taking the DVD to what looks like  a very lightly padded floor. 

#2209 basilofbkrst

basilofbkrst

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 03:56 AM

Jay, can you be any more of a pervert. 

#2210 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 05:21 AM

If it wasn't for the parole check-ins...

Now playing (& watching):
:dvd:-Robot Chicken season 4

:dvd:-Blade Anime
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#2211 JaytheGamefan

JaytheGamefan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 05:56 AM

Given all of the other women in the match, yes.

#2212 The Great Muta

The Great Muta

Posted Yesterday, 07:43 AM

It was nice of them to have the woman in the Battle Royal with about 35 seconds of wrestling experience take the top rope to steps bump. (She fractured her forearm).  Seemed like everyone else got placed on the apron by Havok and punched off.

Roode/Lashley was probably my least favorite of Lashley's current run...though it was still good and had some memorable spots with Lashley taking the DVD to what looks like  a very lightly padded floor. 

While he's not much of an MMA prospect, it's still crazy that Lashley took that inside-out death-valley-bomb.

And she fractured her forearm, aye? That looked pretty darn painful. Sorta wondering why no one questioned the location of those steps. Didn't Samoa Joe or someone else almost hit them as well after being dumped to the floor?

#2213 davo1224

davo1224

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 08:44 AM

Those are the reasons that he dislikes The Undertaker?

Valid reasons included anything he did 2001.

#2214 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 02:59 PM

got  TNA back last night on cable and   now  i remember why i stopped watching. BOring as hell. Im shocked people pay 50 bucks for these ppvs 

like you really want to see these fat asses on these butt ugly chics 

WOOOO I STINK

#2215 HeroToTheMasses

HeroToTheMasses

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 06:47 PM

Spoiler

#2216 diddy310

diddy310

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 07:31 PM

While he's not much of an MMA prospect, it's still crazy that Lashley took that inside-out death-valley-bomb.

And she fractured her forearm, aye? That looked pretty darn painful. Sorta wondering why no one questioned the location of those steps. Didn't Samoa Joe or someone else almost hit them as well after being dumped to the floor?

Probably good enough to be successful in Bellator for a little while.  I imagine Spike will start taking issue with bumps like that if he wins another fight or two in Bellator and they want him to be high on the card.

#2217 HeroToTheMasses

HeroToTheMasses

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 02:12 AM

Spoiler

#2218 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 03:31 PM

Blu Ray sale, among other things on WWE Shop.  Use code WWEAFFDVD1 for an additional 20% off Blus/DVDs.  It's part of this sale.

http://shop.wwe.com/...content=2210202

Prices below are before the 20% off.

The Epic Journey of Dwayne The Rock Johnson

OMG! Top 50 Incidents in WWE History
The Ladder Match 2: Crash and Burn
WrestleMania 30

Austin: The Bottom Line on the Most Popular Superstar of All Time (in DVD section)
DX One Last Stand (in DVD section)
nWo: The Revolution
Randy Orton: The Evolution of a Predator
Rock vs. Cena - Once in a Lifetime
Undertaker - The Streak
WWE 50 Greatest Finishing Moves
WWE Falls Count Anywhere
WWE Greatest Superstars of the 21st Century
WWE Royal Rumble 2013
WWE SummerSlam 2013
WWE The True Story of WrestleMania
WWE: The Attitude Era Blu-ray DVD

Scooby-Doo WrestleMania Mystery
The History of WWE: 50 Years of Sports Entertainment
WCW Greatest PPV Matches Volume 1

OMG! Volume 2 - The Top 50 Incidents in WCW History
United We Slam: Best of The Great American Bash
WWE Presents Greatest Wrestling Factions
WWE Royal Rumble 2014

Batista: The Animal Unleashed
Goldberg - The Ultimate Collection
Ladies and Gentlemen, My Name is Paul Heyman
Shawn Michaels: Mr. WrestleMania
Triple H: Thy Kingdom Come Blu-ray
Ultimate Warrior: The Ultimate Collection

default.png2.png

#2219 Dr. Venkman

Dr. Venkman

Body Piercer

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 06:58 PM

Sami Zayn reminds me of Seth Rogen but jesus can that guy wrestle.

I'm not yellow. I'm gold.

#2220 Rigor Mortis

Rigor Mortis

Posted Today, 07:13 PM

Sami Zayn reminds me of Seth Rogen but jesus can that guy wrestle.

I have thought the same thing, but was afraid to say it because i dont want to jinx the guy. Fucking Vince will somehow see that, then next thing you know he will be just another comedy character.