Meijer MPerks deal- 15% off general merchandise including gift cards 4/11-4/12

Yep, I think I'm finally going to use this opportunity to get a new console with the discount, plus some reward dollars I've earned through pharmacy prescriptions and whatnot.  I'm assuming the gen merch discount works on them?  If not, I guess I can always buy Kindle cards and then purchase a PS4 through Amazon.

Yep, I think I'm finally going to use this opportunity to get a new console with the discount, plus some reward dollars I've earned through pharmacy prescriptions and whatnot. I'm assuming the gen merch discount works on them? If not, I guess I can always buy Kindle cards and then purchase a PS4 through Amazon.
I got my PS4 on Amazon for $320 thanks to one of these coupons :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, just picked up $400 of Kindle credit last time around.  Of course I have a hard decision now with trying to decide if I should buy more when I still have $300 sitting around.  Of course it's a discount on money whhich is hard to beat and if I don't I'll need credit as soon as it's over.

Looks like the different gift cards like PSN, Amazon Kindle cards are available only in store. Like mentioned above, online collection seems to be limited like JCPenney, Gamestop etc.

Don't seem to have a store in New York state.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up just got the text myself.  I was going to go to Target today and get a few games with the b2g1 but I will hold off until tomorrow now and get a few giftcards from here before going there.

This is why the best buy gamers club sucks  if you have a meijers near you  and dont pay sales tax on amazon.

Buy  AMAZON Give cards at 15% off and buy games.   Just like the best buy gamers club  but it wont cost you 120 to join 

bread's done
Back