PC Games headed to all 65 Marc's stores!

PcGirl

CAGiversary!
Hey everyone,

We sent in 5000 PC Games to Marc's http://www.marcs.com/  

we gave them this first batch for free, looking to hopefully do quarterly fills. I'm guessing they're going to be out at $2.99 they work with really small margins. tons of titles have been put in

Let's get the chatter going so I can show it to the buyer.

next time we ship these guys will be at $2.00 and they work on really low margins I expect them to stay at $2.99

Sent free games to a small chain store and you dont know what they are or how much they will sell them for? Jesus christ...........

Last edited by a moderator:
What games? I'm in Cleveland with actually +5 around me
Mass Effect 2

Toy Story 3

Titan Quest

Torchlight

Godfather 2

F.E.A.R. 3

Bulletstorm Limited Edition

Alone in the Dark

Damnation

Dark Spore: Limited Edition

Fallout

Fallout 2

Frontlines Fuels of War

Jericho

Medal of Honor Limited Edition

You Don't Know Jack

Multiple Nancy Drew titles

Seek and Find Games

a lot of Casual Gaming

and a bunch more...

Sent free games to a small chain store and you dont know what they are or how much they will sell them for? Jesus christ...........
list of a few games above, it's their prerogative to sell the PC at whatever they want once they own it... I believe they are going to go out at $2.99 I'd be surprised if they were any higher.

Veiled? Get the chatter going to show to the buyer is veiled? That's a straight up advertisement and an awful one at that.
OP works for a company that distributes retail PC games to a ton of stores at cheap prices and not just this store, but others like Half Price Books and in the past, Big Lots. She's been giving people heads up on when shipments go out so people who still buy PC games retail can get first dibs. She's also worked out deals specifically for CAG for stuff like the Street Fight chess set.

Obviously, getting people to buy PC games helps the company, but she's always seemed more focused on helping CAGs score deals than anything else.

I swear some of you are more interested in thread crapping than scoring deals.

OP works for a company that distributes retail PC games to a ton of stores at cheap prices and not just this store, but others like Half Price Books and in the past, Big Lots. She's been giving people heads up on when shipments go out so people who still buy PC games retail can get first dibs. She's also worked out deals specifically for CAG for stuff like the Street Fight chess set.

Obviously, getting people to buy PC games helps the company, but she's always seemed more focused on helping CAGs score deals than anything else.

Thanks, couldn't have said it better myself...

bread's done
Back