Photo
* * - - - 3 votes

PC Games headed to all 65 Marc's stores!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 PcGirl

PcGirl

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2014 - 04:31 PM

Hey everyone,

We sent in 5000 PC Games to Marc's http://www.marcs.com/  

we gave them this first batch for free, looking to hopefully do quarterly fills. I'm guessing they're going to be out at $2.99 they work with really small margins. tons of titles have been put in

Let's get the chatter going so I can show it to the buyer.

next time we ship these guys will be at $2.00 and they work on really low margins I expect them to stay at $2.99

#2 stryk187

stryk187

Posted 10 April 2014 - 04:42 PM

Huh??

PSN / Xbox Live / Steam / Nintendo Network - stryk187

ach.png

#3 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2014 - 04:56 PM

Who is Marc?

shoopbadoop.png

#4 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 10 April 2014 - 05:00 PM

Hmmm, no stores here.  Looks like this chain is limited to Ohio and CT.  

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#5 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2014 - 10:27 PM

No Marc's Stores here in MA.

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. ;)

No wonder we have no time to play games!

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#6 Darby27

Darby27

2 Legit 2 Quit!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2014 - 10:44 PM

Any list of the different titles?  I go there frequently, so I'll keep an eye out

#7 Mr_hat

Mr_hat

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:48 PM

Sent free games to a small chain store and you dont know what they are or how much they will sell them for? Jesus christ...........

#8 secretvampire

secretvampire

Call me Baron von Marlon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:51 PM

Mods, please...this is not a specific deal, and it smells more like a veiled advertisement.

#9 district_9000

district_9000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:19 AM

What games? I'm in Cleveland with actually +5 around me

#10 PcGirl

PcGirl

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:02 PM

What games? I'm in Cleveland with actually +5 around me

Mass Effect 2

Toy Story 3

Titan Quest

Torchlight

Godfather 2

F.E.A.R. 3

Bulletstorm Limited Edition

Alone in the Dark

Damnation

Dark Spore: Limited Edition

Fallout

Fallout 2

Frontlines Fuels of War

Jericho

Medal of Honor Limited Edition

You Don't Know Jack

Multiple Nancy Drew titles

Seek and Find Games

a lot of Casual Gaming

and a bunch more...

#11 PcGirl

PcGirl

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:04 PM

Sent free games to a small chain store and you dont know what they are or how much they will sell them for? Jesus christ...........

list of a few games above, it's their prerogative to sell the PC at whatever they want once they own it... I believe they are going to go out at $2.99 I'd be surprised if they were any higher.

#12 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• Banned

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:48 PM

Mods, please...this is not a specific deal, and it smells more like a veiled advertisement.

Veiled? Get the chatter going to show to the buyer is veiled? That's a straight up advertisement and an awful one at that.
Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask
GiftHulk invite code:RD172480
ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444
Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!
Send me a PM if you use my links so I know who you are.

#13 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:52 PM

No stores in California it seems.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#14 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:53 PM

Veiled? Get the chatter going to show to the buyer is veiled? That's a straight up advertisement and an awful one at that.

OP works for a company that distributes retail PC games to a ton of stores at cheap prices and not just this store, but others like Half Price Books and in the past, Big Lots.  She's been giving people heads up on when shipments go out so people who still buy PC games retail can get first dibs.  She's also worked out deals specifically for CAG for stuff like the Street Fight chess set.  

Obviously, getting people to buy PC games helps the company, but she's always seemed more focused on helping CAGs score deals than anything else.

I swear some of you are more interested in thread crapping than scoring deals.  

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#15 groz24

groz24

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2014 - 05:30 PM

I moved away from Cleveland recently, but will be up there Wednesday and will stop by a Marc's or two to check this out.

#16 PcGirl

PcGirl

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2014 - 06:29 PM

OP works for a company that distributes retail PC games to a ton of stores at cheap prices and not just this store, but others like Half Price Books and in the past, Big Lots.  She's been giving people heads up on when shipments go out so people who still buy PC games retail can get first dibs.  She's also worked out deals specifically for CAG for stuff like the Street Fight chess set.  

Obviously, getting people to buy PC games helps the company, but she's always seemed more focused on helping CAGs score deals than anything else.

Thanks, couldn't have said it better myself...

#17 khartzfeld

khartzfeld

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2014 - 07:33 PM

OP works for a company that distributes retail PC games to a ton of stores at cheap prices and not just this store, but others like Half Price Books and in the past, Big Lots. She's been giving people heads up on when shipments go out so people who still buy PC games retail can get first dibs. She's also worked out deals specifically for CAG for stuff like the Street Fight chess set.