Conception II

Robert5758

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Has anyone preordered this or played the demo yet? Thoughts?

I played though the demo the other day and liked it enough to preorder it to get the first pressing packaging and cd. It feels a little bit like persona but had enough new elements to keep me interested. Can't wait to get this next week!

Yea the 3ds demo wasn't the greatest, but from what I've seen of the vita demo the game does a pretty good job at explaining all the mechanics and easing you into it.

I figured it's usually worth it to get these Altus titles at release because the first editions with the bonus CDs or art books hold their value very well and usually go up in price after a few weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my copy in. Haven't put much time into it. I am wondering is it possible to have good relationships with every female in the game to become op or is it more so a pick and choose one?

Either way the game is hilariously bad dialog wise and exceeds my expectations on that front, lol.

Got my copy in. Haven't put much time into it. I am wondering is it possible to have good relationships with every female in the game to become op or is it more so a pick and choose one?

Either way the game is hilariously bad dialog wise and exceeds my expectations on that front, lol.
hated it on the 3ds its better on the vita

This game might be a bit too weird for me. The demo doesn't do a great job f selling the game

This game might be a bit too weird for me. The demo doesn't do a great job f selling the game
if you got a VITA try the demo there..the vita demo was better then the 3ds.. Vita demo started out at the start of the game. If i remember right the 3ds just thew you into the middle of the game

bread's done
Back