Best Buy: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (WII) $14.99 (Clearance)

I've already got a copy, but I have some buddies who might be interested. Thanks OP!

[edit]

aaaaaaannnnnndddddddd it's gone...that was quick!

Last edited by a moderator:
im confused it says sold out online but available for instore pickup at my nearby location and actually says in stock yet when i click on check stores it show all unavailable yet on the main page says in stock for nearby store pickup? :/ why i get the feeling this one those times best buy pulled pickup option again

this went fast.  I was actually on the best buy site last night looking for this game and new copies weren't even listed.

strangely enough the only place that has this game new is at toys r us and it's marked down to $29.99.  hopefully a "nintendo selects" reprint will be announced soon.

this went fast. I was actually on the best buy site last night looking for this game and new copies weren't even listed.

strangely enough the only place that has this game new is at toys r us and it's marked down to $29.99. hopefully a "nintendo selects" reprint will be announced soon.
If you hadn't noticed, the vast majority of Nintendo Selects are out of print now as well. Nintendo is phasing out the Wii, doubtful there will ever be another round of selects or even any kind of further reprints on any of their Wii titles.

I got two of these at this price back in December in store. I am going to check my store tomorrow, since I am heading there anyway.

This is why I hate bestbuy. Why even bother advertising these deals online. i have never got in a bestbuy deal, I always end up price matching somewhere else.

Hell of a deal for one of the greats.  I paid $35 for this game shortly after launch and thought it was the deal of the century.  $15 is a godsend, even if it is ancient.

The problem with this site is that EVERY deal goes OOS almost immediately because so many people see it. Unless you have all damn day to keep refreshing the Video Game Deals page, odds are, you're going to miss any decent deals

Price matched at Toys R Us as well. Just showed them my phone with Best Buy website showing the price.

Lame, my TRU said it had to be in stock, but even before they checked that they contacted the store manager who said they don't price match Best Buy

Man, I bought this as soon as it dropped to $30 and still haven't played it :(
Heh, I paid $35 for it shortly after launch from Dell of all places, and while I've made it to the Green Star challenge I still haven't 100%ed it yet myself.

bread's done
Back