[Origin] Watch Dogs Deluxe Edition Pre-Order 25$ [Indian Region Only] (59.5% OFF)

heroes159

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Proof that deal is real about 59.5% Off,grab it while you can ;)

http://i.imgur.com/2iCBq9T.png

Also Standard Edition Pre-order is off 58% at Rs.1499 ;)

This is around 25$. Lowerst you are gonna see for a long time. get it quickly before they stop this.

Working method for non regional gamers.

use Hola chrome extension, add to cart, and then when you click checkout and get to the part where you have to log in and then pay, before you log in, switch the extension off

Last edited by a moderator:
Are we really resorting to posting deals here that require use of a vpn to fake your IP being in another country so you can pretend you're in India when you're not to get Indian regional pricing?

I'm not going to pretend it doesn't go on but I thought that sort of thing was frowned upon here and that only legitimate deals were allowed?

Are we really resorting to posting deals here that require use of a vpn to fake your IP being in another country so you can pretend you're in India when you're not to get Indian regional pricing?

I'm not going to pretend it doesn't go on but I thought that sort of thing was frowned upon here and that only legitimate deals were allowed?
I thought this is cheapass gamer lol. everyone looking for lowest prices. If mods dont like this good deal. they can remove this post. im just helping some gamers to get a really hyped game for the lowest price.

Origin ban incoming?
Origin /EA never banned anyone so far. lots of people buying games using VPN in Mexican & Indian Regions.

Good stuff, I bought the titanfall VPN thing , No problems with origin, probably going to bite on this. thanks OP

This is the XBL free game fiasco all over again, using VPN's to get games for free/cheaper than they are offered in your region is generally not a good idea...

I picked up Titanfall using a VPN and had no problems. However, Watch Dogs is actually on Steam unlike TItanfall... I hate to say it, but no Steam, no sale.

is there a paypal option I'm not seeing or only able to be payed off with a credit card

I thought this is cheapass gamer lol. everyone looking for lowest prices. If mods dont like this good deal. they can remove this post. im just helping some gamers to get a really hyped game for the lowest price.

Origin /EA never banned anyone so far. lots of people buying games using VPN in Mexican & Indian Regions.
They banned me. Not for anything like this, but for raising hell when they screwed up a shipped order and refusing their payment.

....goddamn I hate Origin so much, I'll never get why anyone uses it.

They banned me. Not for anything like this, but for raising hell when they screwed up a shipped order and refusing their payment.

....goddamn I hate Origin so much, I'll never get why anyone uses it.
Origin stopped selling physical disks now. they are only digital now. I never bought physical disks from them. so i dont know how they did screwed it. but with digital ,there nothing wrong with Origin.

Also there are lots of people on Reddit confirmed that EA not banning anyone for buying from indian store.

heres an example of a live EA chat

http://i.imgur.com/kJ2O6V3.jpg

Origin stopped selling physical disks now. they are only digital now. I never bought physical disks from them. so i dont know how they did screwed it. but with digital ,there nothing wrong with Origin.

Also there are lots of people on Reddit confirmed that EA not banning anyone for buying from indian store.

heres an example of a live EA chat

http://i.imgur.com/kJ2O6V3.jpg
No, there's still plenty wrong with it. We can get into the spyware and all the other nonsense, to say nothing of crap like EA trying to sneak in clauses that allow them to delete an account after a single year of inactivity.

For what it's worth, I've had EA chat reps lie to me on multiple occasions. Not saying this is one of them, I'm just saying I'd trust a random new user here before I'd ever trust them.

I'm not trying to rain on your parade or anything, just saying there is plenty wrong with Origin, and even if they won't ban you for VPNing to get a deal they'll ban you for even stupider shit.

Last edited:
So since this is ubi, the steam version says it still requires uplay.  Anyone know if origin ubi games work similar where they also still require uplay?

-edit

guess it doesnt matter much now, looks like its been pulled from the india store, hopefully only due to lack of keys

-edit dos

looks like the russian one is 28$, anyone know of a way to find out if versions are region locked/specific?

So since this is ubi, the steam version says it still requires uplay. Anyone know if origin ubi games work similar where they also still require uplay?

-edit

guess it doesnt matter much now, looks like its been pulled from the india store, hopefully only due to lack of keys

-edit dos

looks like the russian one is 28$, anyone know of a way to find out if versions are region locked/specific?
IIRC most Russian codes aren't region locked, but they're the only version of the game that doesn't come with language options. At least that was the case with Titanfall. So you're stuck with Russian unless you do a console command to override it into English.

there is some irony in pretending to be in india.

I'm not trying to rain on your parade or anything, just saying there is plenty wrong with Origin, and even if they won't ban you for VPNing to get a deal they'll ban you for even stupider shit.
I'll concur with this. I remember shortly after Borderlands 2 was released, there were some hoops you could jump through using a VPN and get a RU steam key for ~$20. AFAIK, all the people I knew who took advantage of that haven't had their Steam account's locked/banned.

Granted, totally separate service from Origin, but I just wanted to point out deals requiring a VPN in general have worked out in the past. The MS/xbox out-of-region purchase banning was/is still ridiculous IMO, but that's how I feel about any region-based pricing so take that as what you will.

That said, the people running Origin are pants-on-head retarded, so it's a gamble nonetheless. Still, good find OP.

I didn't want to post about this last week when I pre-ordered it from the Indian Store for $28.5 because I got it in a different way. Steam can eat it for $70 because all cheaper regions have the game totally locked.

Valve is doing much harm with their region restrictions and pricing that leaves people like me no choice but to buy games from other places.

I live in Egypt which has way worse economics than Russia, Brazil and India and still Steam would ask me for 1st world prices.

I made a friend who is having his master degree in India buy me the game on my Origin account using my pre-paid credit card. I just hope they don't cancel the purchases and revoke the copies.

I really, REALLY hope they sell an upgrade from regular to deluxe post launch. I'm not spending $60 or $70 on this game or any, for that matter.

gameofthronesx-large.jpg

I HAVE HONOR WHEN I BUY MY VIDEO GAMES!

My honor only extends further when dealing with people platforms like Origin. 

I play my video games with valor, dignity and hold the utmost respect when making a purchase. It is my duty as a Cheap Ass Gamer. 

LOL

Those putting themselves on a pedestal with this deal makes me crack up. I see deals posted on websites that sell legit Steam keys that we all know are not from the US, UK and are similarly priced. 

"Is this a legit site?"

"Thanks for the deal OP! In it for one!"

People say ...

If CDProject Red was making Watch Dogs, I'd be singing a different tune. But seriously, people. LOL. 

bread's done
Back