Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

10% off all games with Cartwheel at Target. Stacks w/ B2G1.

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#1 Zimm108

Zimm108

CAGist formally known as QuarterRoy00

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:14 PM

Cartwheel by Target app has an offer for 10% off all video games until 4/19.

http://cartwheel.tar...com/offer/11143

Stacks with the last day of Buy 2 Get 1 and is applied first.

Exclusions : limit 6 items per guest; excludes consoles, accessories & gaming cards

#2 ritchardf

ritchardf

add ritchardf on psn and xbox live

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:18 PM

Cartwheel by Target app has an offer for 10% off all video games until 4/19.

http://cartwheel.tar...com/offer/11143

Stacks with the last day of Buy 2 Get 1 and is applied first.

Exclusions : limit 6 items per guest; excludes consoles, accessories & gaming cards

wonder if the disney infinity starter kits are eligible for this

#3 SangesTheLurker

SangesTheLurker

This is good, right? I mean, it doesn't suck...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:22 PM

That stack effectively makes $60 games $36? Not too shabby for those that insist on getting MSRP games via the BOGO

25u01gl.gif
I think I may have a problem...

#4 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:29 PM

Too bad I can't find 3 games I want enough with this...hrrm.

Want to get in on a FREE HDTV or $440 cash?  Join the Conga Line fun right here through CAG! 

http://www.cheapassg...-in-on-the-fun/

#5 Zimm108

Zimm108

CAGist formally known as QuarterRoy00

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:33 PM

wonder if the disney infinity starter kits are eligible for this

I used the barcode scanner in the app on my PS3 starter kit and the offer came up, so it should work no problem. Did the same with a figure and it did not take.

So starter kits, yes. Figures, no.

I assume Skylanders will be the same.

#6 kklems

kklems

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:40 PM

Was just coming to post this. Figures since I have bought a bunch if games this week with the b2g1 sale.

#7 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:40 PM

Well boo, just bought a set of games yesterday.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :xb1: Ryse :mrgreen:
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#8 HakurenKyo06

HakurenKyo06

Duane Follower.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:55 PM

Thanks for the heads up.

#9 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:22 PM

Wow, some real stacking ability if you price match some games, use this, add the b2g1. I mean odds are the old woman at the Target customer service counter's head will explode if you try but still.

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#10 Ferrari Racer

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:27 PM

I kind of doubt you can price match and b2g1 at the same time. Maybe I'm wrong though.

ITS%20DAT%20DAM%20KID.png

#11 RobotSimp

RobotSimp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:29 PM

just used this, saved 8 bux,  thanks op!

#12 buckythekat

buckythekat

dv8 King of Concerns

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:31 PM

Well boo, just bought a set of games yesterday.

same here except it was 2 days ago for me, oh well

#13 irishsoccermbw

irishsoccermbw

Prosecution Rests

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:47 PM

return/rebuy?

#14 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:50 PM

Just gonna grab the same games and return the first set.

I kind of doubt you can price match and b2g1 at the same time. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Done it many times with Cartwheel already. More likely to get denied over matching with the B2G1.

Wonder if this would stack like the percent off coupon from November where it took the money off the total package price and left the individual return values the same. From buying other packages stuff with Cartwheel it worked that way.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Trade List

#15 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:52 PM

Time to see if I have any more Pharmacy Rewards cards lying around.  B2G1 + 10% off + 5% Rx + 5% Redcard = some pretty nice savings.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#16 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:58 PM

Technically, you're supposed to only get either the store sale or the price match, not both. However, the register doesn't know any better and will still apply the B2G1 regardless. Really just a matter of who's checking you out.

card.png

#17 nextisland

nextisland

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:36 PM

I got denied a price adjustment for the cartwheel coupon so YMMV

#18 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:38 PM

I got denied a price adjustment for the cartwheel coupon so YMMV

Is that the same as having them scan the Cartwheel coupon at the end of a transaction, though? If you get PMs and at the last moment say "Oh, I have this, too" while pulling out your phone, you might be successful. Like with the CoD:G Cartwheel coupon stacking with the preorder slip discount, it might help to get other non-gaming items in your transaction.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [8/28]: :vita: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (4/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#19 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:44 PM

Is that the same as having them scan the Cartwheel coupon at the end of a transaction, though? If you get PMs and at the last moment say "Oh, I have this, too" while pulling out your phone, you might be successful. Like with the CoD:G Cartwheel coupon stacking with the preorder slip discount, it might help to get other non-gaming items in your transaction.

Also helps if you're buying anything else, no matter how trite, since then they're less likely to tell you that you can't use Cartwheel since you may have a coupon for the other thing.

Trade List

#20 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:17 PM

Damn it I wish they had this coupon yesterday when I got my three copies of disney magical world. It would if made my total $34 total instead of $40 so pretty much a buy 1 get 2 free almost lol

#21 crustybooger

crustybooger

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:31 PM

good deal, just cant think of 3 games to buy. 

#22 KumaBear

KumaBear

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:39 PM

This is so tempting with price match on Final Fantasy X HD Remaster.

Are there any other games going for $30 on PS3 or 3DS? This would be $18+tax per game if you bought 3 $30 games.

#23 kklems

kklems

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2014 - 06:34 PM

This is so tempting with price match on Final Fantasy X HD Remaster.

Are there any other games going for $30 on PS3 or 3DS? This would be $18+tax per game if you bought 3 $30 games.

The new Lego Hobbit is $29.99 for the 3ds

#24 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 12 April 2014 - 06:36 PM

Damn it I wish they had this coupon yesterday when I got my three copies of disney magical world. It would if made my total $34 total instead of $40 so pretty much a buy 1 get 2 free almost lol

How did you get them for $20 each?

Trade List

#25 KumaBear

KumaBear

Posted 12 April 2014 - 07:00 PM

How did you do that? It should be $72 for three copies...

#26 TheGeonaut

TheGeonaut

Posted 12 April 2014 - 07:01 PM

Hmmm wonder if this can stack with clearance titles. 

#27 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 12 April 2014 - 07:02 PM

How did you get them for $20 each?

it was on the bottom row in the display cases and underneath it had $19.99 it was the wrong tag I knew that. It was obvious that whoever put the game out forgot to remove sticker of the previous game that was there. But I had the electronic employee get the games and told him I was ready to pay and of course rung up $29.99 and i played stupid and was like I thought the tag said $19.99 and he said oh yea that right then changed the prices and processed the order lol

#28 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 12 April 2014 - 07:14 PM

it was on the bottom row in the display cases and underneath it had $19.99 it was the wrong tag I knew that. It was obvious that whoever put the game out forgot to remove sticker of the previous game that was there. But I had the electronic employee get the games and told him I was ready to pay and of course rung up $29.99 and i played stupid and was like I thought the tag said $19.99 and he said oh yea that right then changed the prices and processed the order lol

Oh well then don't be complaining about not getting the 10%. :rofl:

Trade List

#29 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 12 April 2014 - 07:18 PM

Oh well then don't be complaining about not getting the 10%. :rofl:

lol again this is called cheapassgamer for a reason lol 10% is still like $6 which is even cheaper lol then my already cheap

#30 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 12 April 2014 - 07:20 PM

lol again this is called cheapassgamer for a reason lol 10% is still like $6 which is even cheaper lol then my already cheap

Yeah but now no one feels sorry for you. ;)

Trade List