Final Fantasy - Realm Reborn [PS4] - $40/$5 GC on NewEgg

Caduceus

CAGiversary!
NewEgg link

Last place in Chocobo race if old.

EDIT:
From Shadowsteal (links and summary):

You can purchase the PS3 version and transfer the license over to the PS4, assuming you have a PS3 and 4.  Once you have transferred, however, it is a one-way trip, according to Joystiq.

The PS3 version is cheaper, currently $25-35 at most online retailers, including Sony's online digital store.  It is eligible for Target's Buy 2 Get 1 campaign this week as well.

Failing that, get into your DeLorean and head to last week when you could have gotten it for $15 on the PS3.

You get a month for free, but after that, the subscription fee kicks in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pointless. I bought the PS3 one last week for $15 and I'm planning to transfer to PS4 for free. You don't lose anything in this method. No point to buy the boxed version for $35 for PS4. You never use the disc. You're pretty much buying a license to play the game for $35. But if you missed the $15 sale, the PS3 copies were priced dropped to $25 digital and physical. The client is free on the psn store for ps4. Its much more cost effective to buy the ps3 license and transfer.

Op I'd rather inform PS4 players about the ps3 price drop and free upgrade as opposed to the deal you mentioned in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back