Bestbuy Spring Deals: AC4 $20(last gen and PC)/Thief $45/South Park $40/Dark Souls 2 $50&more

Dark Souls 2 coming up $50 for me... That $4 difference from 36 to 40 might be marginal but it might convince me to just keep waiting, although the reviews are just so good... South Park and FFx-3 will only get cheaper, right?

i went and bought it anyway cuz dark souls is so awesome and they had black armor for that price. $20 cheaper for waiting a month, im good :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in Lego movie XB1 but hasn't updated. Also Lego Hobbit for XB1

edit -I added Lego Movie to cart and comes with a $10 gift card. Maybe that's the deal for that game?

edit- I should really start looking at BB ad lol.

Looks like PvZ GW is $29.99 too

I'm thinking I'll trade Ghosts in for it. I've tried so many times, but my gosh it's a horrible game. camping camping camping camping.

Wish that Black Flag deal included the XB1 version. Guess I'll hold off a little while longer. Might grab Payday 2 though. From what little I've played, it was pretty fun.

Overall a Pretty Good Set up deals this week,  there is also 

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII For $40 or $32 if you have the discount

PvZ is very easily worth the 30 (24/GCU), been playing a fair amount of that since launch and still play it quite a bit now.

PvZ is very easily worth the 30 (24/GCU), been playing a fair amount of that since launch and still play it quite a bit now.
Second this. While I haven't played it a ton (damn you Titanfall), it was worth getting at $40, much less $30.

Oh ... insert obligatory GCU price here.

Damn. Yoshi's New Island for $28 is tempting but I'm not liking the reviews so far. Thinking I should wait for a sub $20 price point.

I'd be interested in Lego movie XB1 but hasn't updated. Also Lego Hobbit for XB1

edit -I added Lego Movie to cart and comes with a $10 gift card. Maybe that's the deal for that game?

edit- I should really start looking at BB ad lol.
The add also showed the Lego hobbit getting a $10 gc and that is not coming up for me.

Try clearing your cookies and cache or a different browser. BB site can be stupid sometimes
On chat now. I could get some games to work fine and others didnt work at all. I did notice that the lego Hobbit does not mention in the promos for the $10 gift card but lego marvel did. Lego marvel worked fine so I think it is the awesome code monkeys at bestbut.com at work again.

Dang, AC4 for $20 SP/$16 GCU...urgh, I am tempted but...odds this'll be same or lower price around the holidays...I don't know. At this point, it seems to be hinting at eventual GH/PH nomination. May wanna do it now so I don't get the crappy GH striping and red casing.

Dang, AC4 for $20 SP/$16 GCU...urgh, I am tempted but...odds this'll be same or lower price around the holidays...I don't know. At this point, it seems to be hinting at eventual GH/PH nomination. May wanna do it now so I don't get the crappy GH striping and red casing.
Ubisoft game. It will be $10 soon as do all of their games... you'll be able to find regular non GH/PH copies if they do indeed become those

I had 15 dollars in RZ certs burning a hole in my pocket set to expire in a few weeks so I pulled the Trigger on South Park

I hate to do it considering I know it will be cheaper like all Ubi titles but its something I really wanted at release

I had 15 dollars in RZ certs burning a hole in my pocket set to expire in a few weeks so I pulled the Trigger on South Park

I hate to do it considering I know it will be cheaper like all Ubi titles but its something I really wanted at release
Same boat as you. Just waiting for my points to post this week. I should be able to beat it and trade it in to get most of my money back.

Looks like Amazon has price matched most (if not all) of the games.

Oh, and BestBuy is now showing the Black Armor edition being $49.99 for Dark Souls II.

Omg... Stop saying this is gonna drop to $10!!

Msrp for AC III is $20 even though it's a greatest hit.

Just buy the game already guys, what the hell is the big difference between getting it now for $16 versus $10 5-6 month's from now, BC I promise this won't become greatest hits until the next game comes out.

On top of that, the trade in price is still pretty robust.

I am really tempted to nab PvZ at $24 with GCU especially seeing as I just checked and I have $20 in RZ Certs.

I was planning on saving all of my BB credit for the inevitable Wii U deal when Mario Kart comes out. Figured I would cave on the console then.

Someone sway my decision, go!

I could be totally wrong, but AC4 gives me that "Wind Waker for adults" vibe. It will be my entry point to the series... but only for :ps4:. I've gotta figure I can wait for it to be closer to $25-$30. It can't be that far off!

I grabbed Wwe. After getting the network, I've wanted to play it. I put in an order to gamestop last week for it, but with the gcu this is a a better deal. Thanks for posting!

Glad I hesitated and got black armor edition for $40.xx. Thanks alot. Already platted South Park, but def pick that up again when super cheap for a fighter/mage playthrough. Great 2 playthroughs with Thief and Jew :) South Park prepared me for Dark Souls II I hope :)

I could be totally wrong, but AC4 gives me that "Wind Waker for adults" vibe. It will be my entry point to the series... but only for :ps4:. I've gotta figure I can wait for it to be closer to $25-$30. It can't be that far off!
Thanks for making me burst out laughing at PAX.

AC Black Flag and Wind Waker are MILES apart.

Resident Evil: Revelations (Xbox 360) is STILL on sale for $27.99.  :roll:

Come on Best Buy, when will you drop the price on this like everyone else has?

Glad I hesitated and got black armor edition for $40.xx. Thanks alot. Already platted South Park, but def pick that up again when super cheap for a fighter/mage playthrough. Great 2 playthroughs with Thief and Jew :) South Park prepared me for Dark Souls II I hope :)
Don't let Dark Souls 2 fall victim to the backlog. Push it to the front and you'll thank me later. The Black Armor edition is a great value and looks amazing. If the game wasn't great I wouldn't have imported the Japanese CE as well as buying the US CE day 1. Glad to hear you bit the bullet and don't trade it in.

Omg... Stop saying this is gonna drop to $10!!
Msrp for AC III is $20 even though it's a greatest hit.
Just buy the game already guys, what the hell is the big difference between getting it now for $16 versus $10 5-6 month's from now, BC I promise this won't become greatest hits until the next game comes out.
On top of that, the trade in price is still pretty robust.
Like OMG he should totally wait for it to be $10. It will be $10 soon, and I'm not talking 5-6 months. There is a difference in getting it now and then at different prices. If he has a huge backlog and he's not going to play it anytime soon. What's the point in spending $16 now when you can save $6 down the road. I don't have enough fingers to count how many times AC III has been $10. As always, that person should do whatever they want. Just my advice

bread's done
Back