Posted 13 April 2014 - 04:51 PM

From GAF:

http://www.target.co...ds/-/A-14951521

Also in this week's ad, $40 gift card with purchase of 3DS XL

#2 Dante84

Dante84

Posted 13 April 2014 - 04:53 PM

Wow.. Wasn't this a highlight last BF?

Also, seems like the regular 2ds' without the game are 100 as well. (Maybe if you already have the game but want the blue one.)

http://m.target.com/...71?richrel=true
These were made by me:  :xb1:  :ps4:   :vita:
Thank you CheapyD for implementing them.

#3 PAULINK

PAULINK

Woah, I can edit this?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2014 - 04:54 PM

It's to be noted that they are selling the stand alone hardware for $100 as well. Since they have it posted online I should not have any problems price matching this at some other store (target I went to last week were out of 2ds).
Posted Image

#4 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 13 April 2014 - 04:59 PM

It's to be noted that they are selling the stand alone hardware for $100 as well. Since they have it posted online I should not have any problems price matching this at some other store (target I went to last week were out of 2ds).

unless of course you want the red pokemon bundle which is exclusive to target therefore no price match opportunity for the bundle

#5 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2014 - 05:10 PM

Is the 2DS uncomfortable to hold for an adult?

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#6 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2014 - 05:12 PM

not at all to me. I owned a DSiXL and my hands would cramp up a little with it. I've had no cramping with the 2DS, I really like the feel of it.

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#7 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2014 - 05:14 PM

Nope, I was worried about it myself but picked this bundle up a week ago. I haven't had any issues at all. I don't give a shit about 3D, so the hardware itself was my only concern. So far, so good.

MattNY.png

#8 genesis49

genesis49

Posted 13 April 2014 - 05:25 PM

I prefer the 2ds personally.

#9 Greatwhitecoley

Greatwhitecoley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2014 - 05:26 PM

Ya I messed around with a 2ds at a store the other day and have to say I think I prefer it. Very solid in my hands and comfortable.

#10 outunderstars

outunderstars

Posted 13 April 2014 - 05:27 PM

Hey. Its my thread. Sorry I forgot about my CAG brothers. :)

#11 mightymek

mightymek

Welcome to the Gutter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2014 - 05:28 PM

Awesome!  Thank OP!  I actually just bought a stand alone blue one at BJ's a few days ago for $100.  I haven't opened it yet, so I will return that.  I just bought the Red Pokémon one from Target for store pick up, came out cheaper than the stand alone with the 5% Redcard savings, and I had a $5 gift card.  So yeah, thanks again for posting this...just saved me $10 and I got a new game!

13374.png

Scars of Life is back in 2013. As heard on the UFC!
New album A HEART STILL BEATS is out now!  Be sure to check us out on iTunes: http://itunes.apple....-life/id6136926

#12 moopher

moopher

Electric Pizza

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2014 - 05:36 PM

Is the pokemon x just a download code that comes with it or is it pre-installed?

#13 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 13 April 2014 - 05:37 PM

Is the pokemon x just a download code that comes with it or is it pre-installed?

preinstalled

#14 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2014 - 05:37 PM

Thanks guys, but I just cant seem to pull the trigger. I have enough ps3 and vita games for a lifetime and I think I want to stick with just one company for this generation.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#15 CzakJ

CzakJ

In your dreams, show no mercy.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2014 - 05:48 PM

I Ike the price, but my clean freak ways are really making it hard for me to play my 3DS games. No matter what I do, I can't stop the dust from getting into the corners on those Nintendo handhelds.

With my Vita, it's just a quick wipe down and it's spotless.

#16 Agadama

Agadama

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:12 PM

Hey, if I transfer my account from an existing 3ds to this 2ds. Will it erase the pokemon x, but allow me to still be able to redownload it in the Nintendo eShop?

#17 CzakJ

CzakJ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:17 PM

Hey, if I transfer my account from an existing 3ds to this 2ds. Will it erase the pokemon x, but allow me to still be able to redownload it in the Nintendo eShop?

Doing a system transfer won't erase/delete your game. It will simply show up on the 2DS when the transfer is complete.

#18 arsenalcrazy8

arsenalcrazy8

As Cheap As Wenger.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:18 PM

yes

Up the Gunners!!!!!
I am Cheap, therefore I buy Cheap.

#19 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:19 PM

I Ike the price, but my clean freak ways are really making it hard for me to play my 3DS games. No matter what I do, I can't stop the dust from getting into the corners on those Nintendo handhelds.

With my Vita, it's just a quick wipe down and it's spotless.

use a hori screen protector

#20 CzakJ

CzakJ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:21 PM

use a hori screen protector

Already do. But that darn bottom screen still gets dust in its corners. I know it's not enough to bug the average person, but it drives me crazy.

#21 Agadama

Agadama

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:24 PM

Doing a system transfer won't erase/delete your game. It will simply show up on the 2DS when the transfer is complete.

I ask that because people have transferred their accounts to a preinstalled 3ds xl and had their game deleted, but were able to redownload it from the eshop.

Another question, if I want to later on transfer to a 3ds xl will the pokemon x game be part of the transfer?

#22 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:25 PM

Can't believe people would actually consider buying one of these over an XL, it really couldn't be any more cheaply made. Tiny screens, single speaker, looks like a Fisher Price toy.

#23 XSpark210X

XSpark210X

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:52 PM

Can't believe people would actually consider buying one of these over an XL, it really couldn't be any more cheaply made. Tiny screens, single speaker, looks like a Fisher Price toy.

With the money you save you could buy a game or two. I know some would try to get the most for their money.

#24 PAULINK

PAULINK

Woah, I can edit this?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2014 - 08:19 PM

I have a 3DS and 3DS xl, bought one of these because of the ergonomics.

I tried cheesing the Toys R us employee over a price match (they only had the 2DS bundle with Pokemon Y) but they said it had to be the same color, so I just price matched one at best buy with a case. Now I just need screen protectors and I will be set.

Posted Image

#25 deletedaccount

deletedaccount

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:40 PM

Thanks OP! Been waiting for this bundle to price drop. Getting this for smash bros. 3DS as I do not want my Zelda XL's circle pad to get jacked up playing that game. Also the official carrying pouch is on sale at newegg for $9.99 free shipping/ no tax in most states: http://www.newegg.co...Item=78-190-369

#26 chelosera91

chelosera91

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:44 PM

Anyone know when the sale will end?
Posted Image

#27 deletedaccount

deletedaccount

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:53 PM

Anyone know when the sale will end?

I honestly doubt it'll last. It's very rare that A) Nintendo games ever go on sale, and B) you're not JUST getting a free pokemon game, but also the 2DS at a discount. It'll sell out before the sale is over I'd say.

#28 gldoorii

gldoorii

What the...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:03 PM

Well, you're essentially paying $60 for a 2DS and $40 for Pokemon. $60 is a hell of a lot easier for some people than around $200 for an XL if they're gonna buy Pokemon anyways.

#29 ajumbaje

ajumbaje

West Coast born East Coast raised

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:26 PM

For anyone with a 2ds, do you find it to be more comfortable than a 3ds or 3dsxl? I had a 3ds at launch and my left ring finger and pinky would go numb after a while. Same for the right. This price point is irresistible.

#30 genesis49

genesis49

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:37 PM

I honestly doubt it'll last. It's very rare that A) Nintendo games ever go on sale, and B) you're not JUST getting a free pokemon game, but also the 2DS at a discount. It'll sell out before the sale is over I'd say.

They restocked for this sale it seems. I just saw 3 new ones at the store I bought mine at, 6 total yoshi and around 20 regular 3ds xl. Last week all they had was 1 red 2ds and a handful of the xl.