FFX/X-2 HD (Vita) $32.99/26.99 w/ GCU @ BBY

TaylorM06

CAGiversary!
Went to Best Buy today price match FFX/X-2 with Gamestop for 29.99 and saw it was on sale for $32.99. I have GCU so I got it for $26.99 instead. Happy hunting!

Website shows it for $39.99, maybe it's an in store only deal?

Edit: The $32.99 price is on the site now.

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't. But it was on sale in store for $32.99, stack the GCU discount, and it bring it's to $26.99. Which is lower than the $29.99 price match I was going to do.

Went to bestbuy to price match skylanders and ffx vita. Didnt even bother to check the price. Well logged onto here and ended up having to drive to another bestbuy to return ffx. Since the receipt pretty much confirmed this price.

The 2nd bestbuy had a sign up with the sale price. Waited a week since it kept showing out of stock online. Im assuming they restocked since I was here last week and they were sold out. Both stores had 2. Side note for the wkylanders bundle. If you have gcu dont bother price matching toys rus and using mcdonalds coupon. Gcu discount itself brings thebundle down to 50 cents lower than with pricematch and nothing.

T. Hanks OP

Hey for those who are in the NYC area, there are a bunch of PS3 versions of this on sale for 32.99 at the Soho Best Buy location. I didn't check if they had the Vita version though. Happy hunting, NYC cags!

I thought it was confirmed that BBY was NOT going to carry this in store...are people really finding these? (the vita version that is)

so it is on sale for the PS3 in store? Does the standard have the same SKU as the LE? May have to do a rebuy/return on this

It's $29.99 at Gamestop, so you could return/rebuy w/ PM and save $10, if you want
I got it for $33 with GCU. $3 isnt worth the hassle. Anyways its a moot point as I looked online and apparently the two versions do have different SKUs

[quote name="shurija" post="11687829" timestamp="1397431352"]

Hey for those who are in the NYC area, there are a bunch of PS3 versions of this on sale for 32.99 at the Soho Best Buy location. I didn't check if they had the Vita version though. Happy hunting, NYC cags![/quote

Did you happen to see if there were any art book versions left?

[quote name="shurija" post="11687829" timestamp="1397431352"]

Hey for those who are in the NYC area, there are a bunch of PS3 versions of this on sale for 32.99 at the Soho Best Buy location. I didn't check if they had the Vita version though. Happy hunting, NYC cags![/quote

Did you happen to see if there were any art book versions left?
No, there were no art book versions at all.

Went to Best Buy today price match FFX/X-2 with Gamestop for 29.99 and saw it was on sale for $32.99. I have GCU so I got it for $26.99 instead. Happy hunting!

Website shows it for $39.99, maybe it's an in store only deal?
Does this include the vita version too?

bread's done
Back