Microplay: Pre-order Mario Kart 8, get 50% off DKCTF, SM3DW or Wii Party U

I called Microplay to ask how this deals works since the wording is a bit weird. The guy told me that you only get the 50% off those 3 games within a week after you buy your pre-ordered copy of Mario Kart 8, If anyone is wondering. Unless he was misinformed. :p Anyway thanks Rotuhiiri for posting, I'll probably get Tropical Freeze with this deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool deal. Comes out to $105 total (Quebec taxes) if you pick Tropical Freeze. Not sure if it's worth it considering Tropical Freeze has been out for a bit. Might wait till E3 season.

Update on this deal since I pre-ordered today, you get 50% off the game when you go to pick up and pay for Mario Kart 8, so you get both games at the same time. Mario Kart is full price and the extra game is 50% off with taxes applied to the discounted price. You can only pay for the extra game when you go to pick up your copy of MK8 on May 30th. They reserved both MK8 and a copy of Donkey Kong when I went in, and it was a minimum of $10 upfront for the pre-order. As far as I know Microplay is the only retailer to have this deal ATM.

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, there's also a trade deal for Microplay : if you bring at least 2 games (or more) for a total credit value of 40.50$, you get the game. I've got the games to trade set up already, even if there's a price adjustment, I should be OK. They have the same kind of deal at EB Games (3 games over 10$ credit).

By the way, there's also a trade deal for Microplay : if you bring at least 2 games (or more) for a total credit value of 40.50$, you get the game. I've got the games to trade set up already, even if there's a price adjustment, I should be OK. They have the same kind of deal at EB Games (3 games over 10$ credit).
Are their prices good? I can't check online and I don't want to bring a big mass of games only to get told they're worth a dollar each.

I'm looking to trade games like Red Dead Redemption & Undead Nightmare and a bunch of other 2010-2011 Xbox 360 games.

That's not bad. Buy Mario Kart, get another newer game at half price, and then a third for free with the Club Nintendo registration.

bread's done
Back