UNLIMITED CELL MINUTES AND TEXT FOR $10 A MONTH! $25 for unlimited everything! $20 off link inside!

CounterInsurgnt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Guys this is crazy, I'm saving over $1600 a year now!

THE MOTO G IS OUT 4/17/14!!! FOR $150!!!

I bought a moto x from Republic Wireless and now I'm only paying $10 a month for unlimited cell minutes and texts!

For people who want data you can pay $25 for unlimited EVERYTHING!

OR you can change plans twice a month....so say for 15 days you wanted just talk and text....that's $5 then you switch to data talk and text for the other 15 days.... Total bill would be $17.50 for that month!

Hell you could even switch to the $25 plan for a day if you needed data that day and then switch back to the $10 plan the same or next day!!

Check out my link, research it....its an amazing deal.

If you use my link we both will get $19 off the bill!

I said FU to verizon! Lol.

JUST MAKE SURE YOU CLICK MY LINK THAT IS BELOW WHEN YOU DECIDE TO BUY SO THAT YOU EARN THE $20 OFF!

http://rwshar.es/OphT

I was completely unaware of RW & glad you posted a link.  I'm not ready to make any changes just yet, but appreciate info on an awesome bargain.

No problem man! It really is an amazing deal from an amazing company. They already sent me a free car charger, free t shirt,cups, and stickers because I help answer customer questions on their Facebook page....they are so cool like that!

Tempting. I have a Samsung Seek which only does talk and text. I spend about $20 a month on it through Boost Mobile's Pay as You Go program. They took away the email feature so I'm thinking of getting something new. 

Has anyone else used this service?

bread's done
Back